If your going to choose 3 characters? Who would it be??

NudieNovak

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Id choose Shikamaru, Shino and Kankuro. Smart individuals obviously Shika being the smartest out the group coming with with the strategies. In my opinion Kankuro and Shino would be pretty good support for just the type of plans that Shika usually comes up with and even they they are all long range fighters they have shown that they can mix it up close range as well.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I stick to my usual three but what if those three become legendary sannin.
Those 3 have the potentails to become the next legendary sannins.. Among the girls hinata has the most potential ( the next choice would be Sakura).. Naruto and Gaara are pretty strongs themselves...so its not gonna be that shocking if eventually they become legendary sannnins...

Sharingan Itachi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would have chosen
Itachi since he is very smart cuz he had his whole life planned and he played his role well untill the end, he has the MS.
raikage since he is very strong.
Naruto in sage mode since he can use FRS and frog summonings, kyuubi mode.

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would chose Pain on my team thats all joking xd.

I have Shikamaru because he is smart. Tsunade because we all need a good looking bird on a team, plus she has medical ninjust and finally I have Naruto on my team just because he has brutal strength he is an all rounder, plus he is now a sensor type in sage mode.