If you were born into the Realm of Naruto...

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd be fodder - probably a female cross between Iruka and Shikamaru: I'd be both caring and smart, but too lazy to do anything with either of those attributes.

Vapids Will

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said you had to be apart of one of those 'Cool Clans' like Uchiha's and Senju's and Hyuga's to be powerful and successful? There's nothing to hold you down, because in this Naruto realm, it's not all about Naruto... so you can (attempt to) kill a major character, succeed, and get away with it.
How would I do this being a fodder

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be like Shikamaru and just live a normal life. The shinobi world is ruled by hatred, so a normal life would be more than enough to make me satisfied.

Hokage4

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Id beat sasukes ass worse then naruto did at the final valley in their first fight (hopefully haha) but more then likely i will just be a regular ninja who doesnt make a difference in the story.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would want to work toward being a jonin and having water and lighting release if i had to choose a village it would be konaha of course and I'd like to train with guy first to become better at tiajutsu and get my speed to top form then get enough traing in medical jutsu to heal non fatal wounds next train under kakashi because he trained the three greatest ninja itachi sasuka and naruto i wouldn't expect to be anything special only strong enough to get sent on special missions involving two man team by the age of twenty-two

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm being idealistic, I'm having Sasuke's Dojutsu set up, along with his sword but a twist on his abilities, but I'd work ridiculously hard.

Zris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be living on my own inside a tiny hut deep in the forest

My hut would also be a haven for any injured fodders and ninjas. :kakashi: