If you were born into the Realm of Naruto...

Cornballs227

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...What kind of ninja do you think you would be? Or grow up to be? Now now, don't go saying you'll pop out of your mother with a perfect susano'o and a EMS and destroy NV before you're a year old then rule the world... because that's not how it works! :p

Try to be somewhat realistic and tell us what kind of ninja you'd be and what you'd do. :)

Happy Talking!​

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will work at Teuchi's Ramen Shop and learn the art of Ramen ninja

OT, I want to master all Fuinjutsu techiques and became the master of Fuinjutsu.

And I will teach Naruto balls and Kurama is not everything to be powerful

Last edited:

Cornballs227

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
better solo my own self
98% chance of being born fodder(not Uchiha/Senju)
Who said you had to be apart of one of those 'Cool Clans' like Uchiha's and Senju's and Hyuga's to be powerful and successful? There's nothing to hold you down, because in this Naruto realm, it's not all about Naruto... so you can (attempt to) kill a major character, succeed, and get away with it.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fodder. I have the potential to be Chuunin. I don't think I am loyal and dedicated enough to be accept into the ANBU. A little cold-hearted tho , but not enough "darkness".

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't want to be a shinobi, lol. *beep* that, I'd rather be a tradesman or a merchant. Maybe a scholar. I value my own life and sanity, besides being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be like Itachi said at some point in he anime

Last edited by a moderator:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be an orphan of war taken in by the Ame Orphans themselves, they would be my teachers in battle and life, I would live happy with them and die protecting The Angel of Amegakure.

*sip*

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd either be an anbu with water style (mostly ice) jutsu and assassinate people or Id be the type to mess around with my team and not do any actual work.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be fodder. Just like we all are in the realm known as reality.

In all seriousness though, I would like to be more taijutsu oriented with ninjutsu as a second. No giant avatars like Sasuke or Naruto for me.

I would like lightning style to be my main element or fire style.

This thread makes me want to start role playing.

Last edited:

Cornballs227

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for me.. I would like to be a ninja who could teleport from place to place, but I could only do it in the dark or shadows in the daylight. This makes me a perfect stealth ninja that also has a jutsu to pull people into their own shadows into my realm of darkness.. them never seeing the light again...

But my weakness is light and no shadows within my range..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As for me.. I would like to be a ninja who could teleport from place to place, but I could only do it in the dark or shadows in the daylight. This makes me a perfect stealth ninja that also has a jutsu to pull people into their own shadows into my realm of darkness.. them never seeing the light again...

But my weakness is light and no shadows within my range..
That's mean Infinate Tsukuyomi on you is GG,;)

Reactions: Cornballs227