[Debate] If you have only 1 year left to live...what would you do????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont live my life in fear fam. its okay if youre not comfortable with sharing parts of your life or more of yourself, thats your own thing. but how i express myself and what i feel comfortable doing isnt really your problem. i didnt get to where i am in life making dumb decisions, ill be alright. you dont need to worry
Well, from what I've seen you also haven't expressed anything that could be effectively used against you.

Youre hardly a political figure so theres no bad associations or viewpoints to hit you with.

You're not a government worker or something so theres very little spying stuff that anyone would target you for.

You have decent security in case any mad fan chased you down.

So you don't have much to be cautious of, i suppose.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, from what I've seen you also haven't expressed anything that could be effectively used against you.

Youre hardly a political figure so theres no bad associations or viewpoints to hit you with.

You're not a government worker or something so theres very little spying stuff that anyone would target you for.

You have decent security in case any mad fan chased you down.

So you don't have much to be cautious of, i suppose.
yes but he cheated on art contest...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well my life is pretty bad. I dont have a good relationship with my little brother cause hes stingy and always has a temper. I'd probably talk to him more.. yes his room is right next to mine .-.

I'd focus on praying to god and praying in the musjid as much as I can. I vet depressed easily so I'll probs be depressed multiple times. Don't have much money so nobody getting anything good from me and yeh that's about it.

On my final day I'm flying over to Sri Lanka and duking it out with @minamoto

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well my life is pretty bad. I dont have a good relationship with my little brother cause hes stingy and always has a temper. I'd probably talk to him more.. yes his room is right next to mine .-.

I'd focus on praying to god and praying in the musjid as much as I can. I vet depressed easily so I'll probs be depressed multiple times. Don't have much money so nobody getting anything good from me and yeh that's about it.

On my final day I'm flying over to Sri Lanka and duking it out with @minamoto
??????????????????????????..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards