[Debate] If you have only 1 year left to live...what would you do????..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Take out fat loan and spend it to complete a bucket list. At that point, I think it'd be acceptable for the list to have riskier stuff on it like parachuting or hiking, but my list would probably be pretty mundane lol.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo i have a will, its not updated but ive thought about this a bit. i dont have kids so my masters from my albums and royalties from my label would go to my little sister, she would do a good job with licensing them. id sign over my villa and cars to my girlfriend, she was living with her mom before she moved in with me, she'd be screwed and shes been good to me... i already bought my mom, dad and sister houses. i would sign over ownership of one of my apartment complexes to my best friend from high school. hes actually staying in one of them for free right now with his wife and kid since the pandemic started. anything i do for him hes grateful and uses it to his best capacity, so he'd do a good job with it. id probably try offering the other one to my little sister but she'd probably decline. id sell the office spaces and land i have, if i died before they were sold (doubt it), id give my mother power of attorney over them so she could close the deals. if i sell them with the combined money i have in cash and in the bank, shit man...id leave my mom at least 50%. my little sister like 30%, my lady can get like 15%. idk what id do with the last 5%, probably donate it to something, theyd all be set though

i would definitely finish the album im working on before i check out this piece. im pretty sure it would immortalize me at this point of my career and my age if i dropped another, then died after that. plus as an artist that shits stylish than a mofo, like Bowie did that shit. i would probably announce i was about to check out on my social media accounts, it would blow the **** up. id get all kinds of free shit and opportunities from people. i would probably throw hella parties at my villa. ive done so much already....definitely having another threesome with two ladies before i die, my girlfriend already said she would be down if she liked the chick, so definitely running that. id definitely do shrooms again, shrooms always make you realize shit, on the verge of death, that would be interesting. id definitely try heroin. it would be nice to play like three really big shows but this pandemic probably will still be here, if not id definitely play Madison Square Garden in NYC again, id like to have a smaller one at Red Rocks in Denver, gotta hit the Hollywood Bowl again...i dont qualify to go to Italy currently but if the pandemic is over ill definitely spend a month there if i can...i would like to drive a Koenigsegg again, i would buy one but i cant justify paying $2mil for a car, its still a depreciating asset. but if i could like talk to someone and get it where i could drive one around a race track for a day since ill be leaving, i could probably negotiate that

yeah, i cant really think of anything else....not trying to put that energy into the universe though...but im ready to keep building more wealth so when i do have kids, theyre straight and starting with me all my descendants dont grow up in the ghetto. im also ready to make and put out all the music i can into the world to keep inspiring and helping others long after im gone. yeah thats a good way to end this, im grateful for my life and i truly feel blessed to have found and be able to live in my purpose. to have people that love me deeply and want to see me succeed, i am grateful and ready for more life

Reactions: minamoto

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I knew I only had a year I would spend significantly more time with fam and friends. Any girl I liked would also know I liked em. I would be traveling often as much as I can. I'd be eating all kinds of food. And I would like, just live life to the fullest as much as I can lol.

Also I'd write a will so my belongings will go to certain peeps lol, most of it to my family

Reactions: GrapeApe and Troi

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Work harder at my job, Make enough money to buy my mother a House and Go to a world tour with my Father....I would spend the last few days of my life with my parents...But In the beginning I would probably go to Kasol(A hill station in Himachal pradesh India) and smoke shit ton of Ganja near Parvati river from my hotel lounge thinking about my life....Then in the cold green Morning with fogg all around I would go and talk with some Israeli people(Its literally mini Israel like I am not kidding there are more Israeli people in kasol than Indians) and then hang out with them in one of those siting down on Mat clubs with huge tables and Smoke some more Ganja for hours...Then I would Laugh like crazy cause I wouldn't be able to stop laughing....I would spend first 2 months doing this, Next 2 months I would work my ass off in my job and make some money, Then I would Buy world tour Tickets for me and my family, Next few months I would travel and then in my last days I would die on my bed watching Some Naruto with a Bowl of Popcorn...

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo i have a will, its not updated but ive thought about this a bit. i dont have kids so my masters from my albums and royalties from my label would go to my little sister, she would do a good job with licensing them. id sign over my villa and cars to my girlfriend, she was living with her mom before she moved in with me, she'd be screwed and shes been good to me... i already bought my mom, dad and sister houses. i would sign over ownership of one of my apartment complexes to my best friend from high school. hes actually staying in one of them for free right now with his wife and kid since the pandemic started. anything i do for him hes grateful and uses it to his best capacity, so he'd do a good job with it. id probably try offering the other one to my little sister but she'd probably decline. id sell the office spaces and land i have, if i died before they were sold (doubt it), id give my mother power of attorney over them so she could close the deals. if i sell them with the combined money i have in cash and in the bank, shit man...id leave my mom at least 50%. my little sister like 30%, my lady can get like 15%. idk what id do with the last 5%, probably donate it to something, theyd all be set though

i would definitely finish the album im working on before i check out this piece. im pretty sure it would immortalize me at this point of my career and my age if i dropped another, then died after that. plus as an artist that shits stylish than a mofo, like Bowie did that shit. i would probably announce i was about to check out on my social media accounts, it would blow the **** up. id get all kinds of free shit and opportunities from people. i would probably throw hella parties at my villa. ive done so much already....definitely having another threesome with two ladies before i die, my girlfriend already said she would be down if she liked the chick, so definitely running that. id definitely do shrooms again, shrooms always make you realize shit, on the verge of death, that would be interesting. id definitely try heroin. it would be nice to play like three really big shows but this pandemic probably will still be here, if not id definitely play Madison Square Garden in NYC again, id like to have a smaller one at Red Rocks in Denver, gotta hit the Hollywood Bowl again...i dont qualify to go to Italy currently but if the pandemic is over ill definitely spend a month there if i can...i would like to drive a Koenigsegg again, i would buy one but i cant justify paying $2mil for a car, its still a depreciating asset. but if i could like talk to someone and get it where i could drive one around a race track for a day since ill be leaving, i could probably negotiate that

yeah, i cant really think of anything else....not trying to put that energy into the universe though...but im ready to keep building more wealth so when i do have kids, theyre straight and starting with me all my descendants dont grow up in the ghetto. im also ready to make and put out all the music i can into the world to keep inspiring and helping others long after im gone. yeah thats a good way to end this, im grateful for my life and i truly feel blessed to have found and be able to live in my purpose. to have people that love me deeply and want to see me succeed, i am grateful and ready for more life
You realise you have just told not only usbut any and every one who lurks or browses this website practically everything about you?

OT:
I'd complete my mission.

I'd spend the time talking to people, at least 6 months worth here.

On the last day, i'd go to the fattiest restaurant - something like KFC - and fatten up. Id pay it off with a bad check.

Then, i'd find and climb the highest mountain i can. Then, at the top, i'd medidate. I'd be content with my upcoming end, but i think i could manage to find a way to hack time through my meditation, such that what should be only a few hours left could become practical eternity.

Having done that, well . . .

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You realise you have just told not only usbut any and every one who lurks or browses this website practically everything about you?
yo, ive posted a lot about myself on here already. when i first came back, i literally was using The Chatroom Corner thread as a diary everyday because of how inactive the site was. but thats one of the great things about why i stick around here, theres not a lot of users and for the most part in my time here the users have been chill. its actually extremely nice to post my thoughts unfiltered here. would i answer the homies question like this on twitter? probably not. but thats the great thing about this site, i dont have so much pressure. its different when millions of people are notified when you post something vs what, like 15 people max who post in the GD? ive only seen max 5 guests in a thread before. if i was worried i wouldnt do it

• Haha
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo, ive posted a lot about myself on here already. when i first came back, i literally was using The Chatroom Corner thread as a diary everyday because of how inactive the site was. but thats one of the great things about why i stick around here, theres not a lot of users and for the most part in my time here the users have been chill. its actually extremely nice to post my thoughts unfiltered here. would i answer the homies question like this on twitter? probably not. but thats the great thing about this site, i dont have so much pressure. its different when millions of people are notified when you post something vs what, like 15 people max who post in the GD? ive only seen max 5 guests in a thread before. if i was worried i wouldnt do it
So what if the site grows?

I don't wanna dampen your mood, but i would be much more cautious on any place on the internet. There are things i dont express even on my 'saved messages' private chat on Telegram

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what if the site grows?

I don't wanna dampen your mood, but i would be much more cautious on any place on the internet. There are things i dont express even on my 'saved messages' private chat on Telegram
i dont live my life in fear fam. its okay if youre not comfortable with sharing parts of your life or more of yourself, thats your own thing. but how i express myself and what i feel comfortable doing isnt really your problem. i didnt get to where i am in life making dumb decisions, ill be alright. you dont need to worry