Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Or have any jutsu. But it has to be from Naruto.

I would mix FTG with gaaras sand. All out attack speed and defense at the same time FTW

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would love to have lightning release armor v2. If i were to create any jutsu it would be like the rasenshuriken except the nature type i would use to improve the rasengan would be fire........ it will be extremely hot blue fire that instantly disintegrates the target, and i can manipulate its shape and make it into a sword if i want to. I can also make it into some sort of bomb that has heat that rivals even the sun

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would love to have lightning release armor v2. If i were to create any jutsu it would be like the rasenshuriken except the nature type i would use to improve the rasengan would be fire........ it will be extremely hot blue fire that instantly disintegrates the target, and i can manipulate its shape and make it into a sword if i want to. I can also make it into some sort of bomb that has heat that rivals even the sun
Dude that is so awesome, imagine lightning rasenshrkien

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
multiplying replicant bunshin- a clone like what pain used on team ten which mimics the opponent in every way, but also combined with a replicating seal like his cerberus summon, so it multiplies when struck. pretty much impossible to defeat.