• One piece RP?

Please vote and share your thoughts here.

If you could create any jutsu what would it be

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Or have any jutsu. But it has to be from Naruto.

I would mix FTG with gaaras sand. All out attack speed and defense at the same time FTW

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Make up no jutsu.

Seriously though. I would say...Invisible no Jutsu..Because of Jiraiya sensei.

Last edited:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
i would want the magnet release so i can use iron sand or gold dust or any other metal that will be turned into dust..... and/or Gaara's sand tech

Sierra G719

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Gale Style: Midnight Typhoon

Shoot Black Lightning towards the sky starting a heavy thunderstorm. Striking foes with Black Lightning from the clouds

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
I would love to have lightning release armor v2. If i were to create any jutsu it would be like the rasenshuriken except the nature type i would use to improve the rasengan would be fire........ it will be extremely hot blue fire that instantly disintegrates the target, and i can manipulate its shape and make it into a sword if i want to. I can also make it into some sort of bomb that has heat that rivals even the sun

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
I would love to have lightning release armor v2. If i were to create any jutsu it would be like the rasenshuriken except the nature type i would use to improve the rasengan would be fire........ it will be extremely hot blue fire that instantly disintegrates the target, and i can manipulate its shape and make it into a sword if i want to. I can also make it into some sort of bomb that has heat that rivals even the sun
Dude that is so awesome, imagine lightning rasenshrkien

Megamkfan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Like gentle fist, mind technique, rasengan. All all of them separately. Plus Garaa's sand and Sasori's puppet abilities and Deidara's clay. Damn I want a lot.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
multiplying replicant bunshin- a clone like what pain used on team ten which mimics the opponent in every way, but also combined with a replicating seal like his cerberus summon, so it multiplies when struck. pretty much impossible to defeat.