If ur goin 2 replace naruto as the kyuubi host, who will be?

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you cant just choose them for their skill or you like them. remember all jinchuuriki are related to one of the kages in some way to make sure they dnt betray them. we dnt know if rock lee has any relatives although he does look alot like gai. it would probably Neji. they probably make his uncle hokage and that'd be good cuz of his KG. and as for Neji his taijutsu is superior to lee's and he has alot of self control something lee lacks. naji also thinks things through while lee rushes in first and thinks later. and plus neji's curse mark (for noods or ppl unaware his is of no relation to the one sasuke and the sound four have) would allow him to be controlled.

so......... :gai:lee < neji:neji:

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you cant just choose them for their skill or you like them. remember all jinchuuriki are related to one of the kages in some way to make sure they dnt betray them. we dnt know if rock lee has any relatives although he does look alot like gai. it would probably Neji. they probably make his uncle hokage and that'd be good cuz of his KG. and as for Neji his taijutsu is superior to lee's and he has alot of self control something lee lacks. naji also thinks things through while lee rushes in first and thinks later. and plus neji's curse mark (for noods or ppl unaware his is of no relation to the one sasuke and the sound four have) would allow him to be controlled.

so......... :gai:lee < neji:neji:
neji: he is a type of shinobi you can depend or trust, he is good leader and planner as well. if he is the kyuubi host, i don't think he will need his team. he can do the job by himself.

Pin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I give it to Sakura xd with her crying so much the Kyuubi would commit suicide xd.
xd

i can't imagine anyone but naruto being the host!!

okok, not taking into account that the jinchuriki needs to be close to the kage or whatever.. i'd choose gaara! hahaha. i don't know, he's just so kick ass with a tailed beast :p he'd have super powered sand! whoa O.O

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
xd

i can't imagine anyone but naruto being the host!!

okok, not taking into account that the jinchuriki needs to be close to the kage or whatever.. i'd choose gaara! hahaha. i don't know, he's just so kick ass with a tailed beast :p he'd have super powered sand! whoa O.O
since you mentioned it should be related to hokage or kage, so next in line is konohamaru? but we don't know his jutsu yet except what naruto taught him.

off topic: kishi needs to show new characters or konoha ninjas that related to 2nd hokage so we could have more choices, hehehe