If u could what would u change in Naruto Manga?

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lets say u can change everything, whole plot if u wish...

if it was up to me, i would complately removed Ashura and Indra rivalry and their reincarnation thingy

I would make Hamura and Hagoromo rivals

I would make Sasuke Hago's reincarnation and Neji Hamura's reincarnation

Two Kaguya sons, Hamura vs Hagoromo, their recarnations , Uchiha Vs Hyuga, Sharingan Vs Byakugan,Rinnegan Vs Tenseigan etc...

However Naruto would still be MC, someone who is noone's reincarnation,one loser who would put an end to their Curse of hatred.

What ab u?

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get rid of the trash pairings. Make Kaguya more badass. Keep Madara as FV but make him fight Kaguya:)Sparks:) condense Sasuke's Susano'o so he'll have more mobility while still having the best defense on him. And let/have certain if not all characters show feats.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I like your suggestion, really wanted Neji to be apart of the bigger plot

but first of all, I would have ended it with Naruto becoming Hokage. Not a timeskip where he’s already kage...or ending it with him getting married.

Reactions: Red Slayer

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get rid of the trash pairings. Make Kaguya more badass. Keep Madara as FV but make him fight Kaguya:)Sparks:) condense Sasuke's Susano'o so he'll have more mobility while still having the best defense on him. And let/have certain if not all characters show feats.
how would u revive Kaguya w/o Madara's death? she took his body...

Reactions: Styles

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd make amaterasu as hot as sun and keep itachi a hardcore villain. Give the other villages more focus and give non-dojutsu users, various powers to overpower dojutsu users. Also give TENTEN, more character devolopment along with various spirit weapons.

I'll remove the indra asura bullshit and replace that with cooler characters like hype version of so6p and replace all final villains with intimidating characters like pain and sort.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make sasuke more trashy and naruto less trashy. Lile sasuke was a beast in early part on and two and then naruto would just quickly close the gap. And naruto who seemed like he had down syndrome ended up with the most potential was kinda dumb.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata as main heroine.
No Sakura.
Neji and Hanabi as major characters.
Naruhina moment every 10 chapters
SasuHina platonic bond.
Neji and Sasuke rivalry.
Neji going to Orochimaru.
Obits dies by reviving Madara the 1st time, never becomes Juubi's Jin or gets redemption. Dies like the criminal he is.
Naruto and Itachi not messiah figures.
Make Chakra avatars like stands to limit power.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More fights with neji and team gai in general, tsuna woulda died at pain, less sasuke for Sakura, less co op for naruto and a clear win for naruto in vote 2, madara as the fv.... hmm..

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bolt with blue hair.
Himawari with red hair.
Hiashi dies in place of Neji.
Byakugan powers on par with EMS and BM.
Tenten is Uzumaki.
NejiTen becomes canon and they have kids.
Give Naruto more struggles as a person.
No Nagato reviving Konoha
More deaths (Tsunade, Bee, Shizune, Kakashi, Gai)
Sasuke isn't an emotional Rollercoaster
More arcs in part 1 to properly develop Naruto and Sasuke and Hinata bonds. Instead of the garbage we have now

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Have Hinata surpass Neji and take make back her birth right from Hanabi. I would've also like to have seen her utilize Humaras chakra instead of not being able to use it effectively and passing if to Naruto.
-Give Sakura a 1v1 fight, elemental techniques and a goal outside of Sasuke.
-

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get rid of MS Blindness, wtf was that even for. If SM has no disadvantage then don't fw MS.

Remove the curse of hatred. It doesn't take some biological bullshit explanation for why Sasuke, Obito, and Itachi were ****ed up. The shinobi world is shit, the Uchiha aren't the only insane people, just insane and unstoppable.

Remove the Uchiha massacre, like seriously, you're gonna justify killing kids for the Will Of Fire? Lmao bruh.

Remove the irrational hate Naruto got from the villagers, they're supposed to be shinobi, they should have been grateful that someone is capable of containing the Nine-Tails.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Brady

Naruto also saying he understands Sasuke makes no sense. Sasuke had his family killed by his beloved brother. Naruto? The worst was people merely looking at him funny? Pain is subjective obviously, but you can't compare a massacre to someone looking at you funny :lol

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not have vote 2, it was completely unnecessary and it helped ruin the series even more.

Have a Kaguya build up and not just random appearance

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give Sakura an arc dedicated to her, make her fight Chiyo as edo tensei in the war arc, make her fight konan 1v1, make her fight Sasuke at Five Kage Summit, give her elemental capabilities and genjutsu skills, make the Haruno clan link to the senju, give her a new forbidden jutsu, make her less revolved around Sasuke.

- flesh out Mei and tenten’s devlopment and give them more development.

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Brady

Naruto also saying he understands Sasuke makes no sense. Sasuke had his family killed by his beloved brother. Naruto? The worst was people merely looking at him funny? Pain is subjective obviously, but you can't compare a massacre to someone looking at you funny :lol
I don't know, I think he meant losing Jiraiya and being lonely most of his life. But even then, he can't understand Sasuke. And that's where most of Sasuke's madness comes from, there's no one who can understand him. If the other survivors of the massacre hadn't been the ones behind it, I think he would have fared better, with people who actually understand him.

But yeah, on a 100% level, Naruto hardly understands Sasuke.