[Discussion] If transplanted, would Sasuke be able to tolerate one of Madara’s Rinnegan?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No it isn’t and if you actually read the conversations in this thread, you’d see that you’re wrong. I highly doubt you’d ever admit though.

Also, don’t spam my thread with idiotic statements like those you just made. Either contribute to the discussion or piss off.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, that’s not a valid excuse, bud. And anyway, what about the second portion that I brought up? Ya know, when Sasuke was rescued from the desert dimension (planet) and stated that his eye hadn’t recharged yet but he still had the tomoe there?

“A Rinnegan is a Rinnegan, period.” Sasuke’s Rinnegan cannot do more than one of Madara’s or Hagoromo’s, Plus Sasuke’s has to recharge, while Madara’s doesn’t, which proves that he won’t be able to tolerate one of Madara’s Rinnegan.
We are comparing teen Sasuke that's still new to his Rinnegan with Adult Sasuke that has a lot of time to learned and practiced with his Rinnegan. About the problem he suffered in Kaguya arc its more because of his inexperience in utilizing that new Rinnegan. His body still in the stage of adapting to the Rinnegan. While when he is an Adult it took massive usage of chakra(dimensional travelling) for his Rinnegan to cooled down hard. But even without 6 Tomoes he still can used Amenotejikara against Shin Sr. That telling you that Sasuke already mastered his Rinnegan power.

Please Answer my question, Can Madara's Single Rinnegan perform Chibaku Tensei, Gravity Pull and Chakra construct reconstruction? He(Madara) still need his other Rinnegan even after he has becoming a Juubi Jin.

If you can successfully answering this question using fact from manga(picture scan or statement) and Databook I will concur with your logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: NarutoX28

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are comparing teen Sasuke that's still new to his Rinnegan with Adult Sasuke that has a lot of time to learned and practiced with his Rinnegan. About the problem he suffered in Kaguya arc its more about his inexperience in utilizing that new Rinnegan. His body still in the stage of adapting to the Rinnegan. While when he is an Adult it took massive usage of chakra for his Rinnegan to cooled down hard. But even without 6 Tomoes he still can used Amenotejikara against Shin Sr. That telling you that Sasuke already mastered his Rinnegan power.

Please Answer my question, Can Madara's Single Rinnegan perform Chibaku Tensei, Gravity Pull and Chakra construct reconstruction? He(Madara) still need his other Rinnegan even after he becoming a Juubi Jin.

If you successfully answering this question using fact from manga(picture scan or statement) and Databook I will concur with your logic.
Lmfao firstly, nothing you just stated refuted anything I enlightened you to, I hope you realize that. Also by you saying that, you do realize that you’re attesting to my previous statement of, “regardless of whether the tomoe are there or not, a Rinnegan is a Rinnegan.” But just to address your argument directly, Sasuke’s inexperience had nothing to do with the tomoe inconsistencies. Fact: Teen Sasuke (lacking sufficient chakra) still displayed the tomoe on his Rinnegan.

Yes, Obito explicitly expressed to Kakashi and Guy that the only reason his Edo Six Paths of Pain weren’t using the rinnegan’s abilities was because he had to focus on controlling the bijuu. Also Black Zetsu states that only those with the Rinnegan can summon the Gedo husk, which Madara did with one Rinnegan. Hagoromo himself also attested that Madara with one Rinnegan was approaching his own power.

Lmfao but show me, can Sasuke’s Rinnegan allow him to create black rods, manifest his own will, telepathically communicate with BZ, use any of the 6 Paths outside of Deva and Preta Paths?

GG

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao firstly, nothing you just stated refuted anything I enlightened you to, I hope you realize that. Also by you saying that, you do realize that you’re attesting to my previous statement of, “regardless of whether the tomoe are there or not, a Rinnegan is a Rinnegan.” But just to address your argument directly, Sasuke’s inexperience had nothing to do with the tomoe inconsistencies. Fact: Teen Sasuke (lacking sufficient chakra) still displayed the tomoe on his Rinnegan.

Yes, Obito explicitly expressed to Kakashi and Guy that the only reason his Edo Six Paths of Pain weren’t using the rinnegan’s abilities was because he had to focus on controlling the bijuu. Also Black Zetsu states that only those with the Rinnegan can summon the Gedo husk, which Madara did with one Rinnegan. Hagoromo himself also attested that Madara with one Rinnegan was approaching his own power.

Lmfao but show me, can Sasuke’s Rinnegan allow him to create black rods, manifest his own will, telepathically communicate with BZ, use any of the 6 Paths outside of Deva and Preta Paths?

GG
Still a weak comeback from you.

You're under impression that I followed your logic and you think you have enlightened me. You're Hugely Mistaken. I followed different line of thinking and logic.

It never been stated that Sasuke is lacking in chakra is the cause of the recharge time. Sasuke still have a lot of chakra to battled Naruto after sealing Kaguya. So it's more because he still inexperienced at that time and also his body still adapting to the newly found power(6 Tomoes Rinnegan)

You must be registered for see images

But he's learning fast, scan above is the proof. He needs to recharge eventhough 6 Tomoes still there not indicates he's loosing a chakra but its because of entirely different reason. His body is still adapting and he's still learning. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan still not fully coming to terms with his body and chakra control.

I questioned you first and you still not answering my question about Madara. And my subject here is Madara and not Obito. You're avoiding here. That's a clear path way towards defeat. Hagoromo was talking about Juubi power that Madara absorb and not Madara's Rinnegan. Non-Juubi jin double Rinnegan Madara is no where near Hagoromo in PL.

Why I need to entertain your request for evidence when you're ignoring my question, not answering it?

Sasuke's Single Rinnegan showings hold more weight than all these;

Rinnegan allow him to create black rods, manifest his own will, telepathically communicate with BZ, use any of the 6 Paths outside of Deva and Preta Paths
And the question now is about Madara's Single Rinnegan. Madara never used paths other than Deva path(CT) when he had both eyes and only shown a single path ability(Outer Path) beside limbo when he only had one eye. Doesn't that mean Madara couldn't use the other paths? Only Nagato can right.

Back to Sasuke, what about this one?

That clearly shows something similar to what Hagoromo did in the past using his Rinnegan but in Reverse. Hagoromo performed this to separate Juubi's chakra from its body and subsequently creates Gedo Mazo. While Sasuke creating Pseudo Juubi construct.

Single Rinnegan Madara couldn't do this.

GG.

Last edited:

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it isn’t and if you actually read the conversations in this thread, you’d see that you’re wrong. I highly doubt you’d ever admit though.

Also, don’t spam my thread with idiotic statements like those you just made. Either contribute to the discussion or piss off.

Nah, that’s not a valid excuse, bud. And anyway, what about the second portion that I brought up? Ya know, when Sasuke was rescued from the desert dimension (planet) and stated that his eye hadn’t recharged yet but he still had the tomoe there?

“A Rinnegan is a Rinnegan, period.” Sasuke’s Rinnegan cannot do more than one of Madara’s or Hagoromo’s, Plus Sasuke’s has to recharge, while Madara’s doesn’t, which proves that he won’t be able to tolerate one of Madara’s Rinnegan.
1. It's not spam.
2. I don't need to read the thread to see that you saying that debating their reasoning for their answer is somehow different from debating their actual answer.
3. I will admit when I am wrong you, on the other hand, have asked the public a question the public gives their opinion and all you have done is reject it. That seems like you are indeed the person that will never admit that you are wrong.
4. All you have done is simply prove my point.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. It's not spam.
2. I don't need to read the thread to see that you saying that debating their reasoning for their answer is somehow different from debating their actual answer.
3. I will admit when I am wrong you, on the other hand, have asked the public a question the public gives their opinion and all you have done is reject it. That seems like you are indeed the person that will never admit that you are wrong.
That's his true nature in here.

Be a fan of Madara is one thing but be a blind fan of Madara is a new low. At least Salamander Uchiha is a reasonable Madara fan.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. It's not spam.

The sheer fact that you both commented immediately after one another in both cases practically proves that you’re his alt. ? Now thats a new low for you Ana.

Ultimately you’re an enormous idiot that’s proven yourself to be foolish and deluded on both of your accounts. Hilarious, now pipe down and let me reply to your other account. ?

That's his true nature in here.

Be a fan of Madara is one thing but be a blind fan of Madara is a new low. At least Salamander Uchiha is a reasonable Madara fan.
Replying and liking your own comments? Oof sad how that’s the only way to validate yourself. ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The sheer fact that you both commented immediately after one another in both cases practically proves that you’re his alt. ? Now thats a new low for you Ana.

Ultimately you’re an enormous idiot that’s proven yourself to be foolish and deluded on both of your accounts. Hilarious, now pipe down and let me reply to your other account. ?

Replying and liking your own comments? Oof sad how that’s the only way to validate yourself. ?
Nice try with your ad Hominem fool

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still a weak comeback from you.

It never stated that Sasuke is lacking in chakra is the cause of the recharge time. Sasuke still have a lot of chakra to battled Naruto after sealing Kaguya. So it's more because he still inexperienced at that time and also his body still adapting to the newly found power(6 Tomoes Rinnegan)
>Firstly, you already agreed that my logic was sound, therefore you conceded to that point already, don’t try and backtrack now. Lmfao it’s far too late for that. Secondly, I’ve already proven you wrong on several basis to the point that you spewed headcanon about “adapting to the Rinnegan” being the cause of the tomoe still being there for an exhausted Sasuke, but before that you even said “it was an error” that the tomoe weren’t showing for Sasuke on that scan I posted. Keep crying about it. ?

>Lmfao the sheer fact that Sasuke was only able to manifest one Rinnegan is literally proof enough of his inferiority, his rinnegan having a recharge time period is just added proof. Also yes Sasuke did have a lot of chakra after sealing Kaguya because Sasuke’s eye had already recharged before they sealed Kaguya. Please don’t be stupid and try to act as if Sasuke didn’t explicitly state that “my eye powers have returned” shortly after Obito had been hit by the Ash Bone. Therefore your BS theory is invalidated.

But he's learning fast, scan above is the proof. He needs to recharge eventhough 6 Tomoes still there not indicates he's loosing a chakra but its because of entirely different reason. His body is still adapting and he's still learning. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan still not fully coming to terms with his body and chakra control.
LMFAO dude, don’t act like we were debating Sasuke’s learning curve ?. Like I said above, his learning curve was literally irrelevant to what was being discussed until you tried to introduce that BS as a reason for the tomoe were inconsistently shown in Sasuke’s eyes. You can’t even remain consistent with what you‘ve been arguing. Not to mention that Sasuke literally says that he’s “gotten used to the abilities of the Rinnegan,” not that his chakra was adapting to it. Since you clearly don’t understand what that means I’ll translate: He had to learn about the abilities of the Rinnegan on his own through application. Stop with the BS headcanon.

I questioned you first and you still not answering my question about Madara. And my subject here is Madara and not Obito. You're avoiding here. That's a clear path way towards defeat. Hagoromo was talking about Juubi power that Madara absorb and not Madara's Rinnegan. Non-Juubi jin double Rinnegan Madara is no where near Hagoromo in PL.

Why I need to entertain your request for evidence when you're ignoring my question, not answering it?
Yikes more headcanon. Imagine trying to use “I’m talking about Madara not Obito or Nagato” when they were Madara’s eyes ?. Wow, what a desperate dunce. Regardless of what you say, I answered your question why you’re ignoring mine. GG

Oh and since Obito attested that both Rinnegan are unstoppable once they both come together, dual Rinnegan Madara (non-Juubi Jin) is as close to Hagoromo as one can possibly get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu. Hagoromo himself stated that Madara manifested his own chakra. Save the fanfic and answer my question now.

Sasuke's Single Rinnegan showings hold more weight than all these;
On the contrary, they really don’t. So answer my question, and if you refuse then you concede on that argument too.

And the question now is about Madara's Single Rinnegan. Madara never used paths other than Deva path(CT) when he had both eyes and only shown a single path ability(Outer Path) beside limbo when he only had one eye. Doesn't that mean Madara couldn't use the other paths? Only Nagato can right.
I repeat:
“Imagine trying to use the excuse of “I’m talking about Madara not Obito” when they were Madara’s eyes ?. “

Big oof, I’ll give you another go.

Back to Sasuke, what about this one?

That clearly shows something similar to what Hagoromo did in the past using his Rinnegan but in Reverse. Hagoromo performed this to separate Juubi's chakra from its body and subsequently creates Gedo Mazo. While Sasuke creating Pseudo Juubi construct.

Single Rinnegan Madara couldn't do this.

GG.
Lmfao no, what it shows is that one of Sasuke’s feats was “practically at the level of Hagoromo’s” while Madara’s entire being was said to be “close to Hagoromo’s and approaching Kaguya’s power.” From the mouth of Hagoromo himself.

Now show me where Madara intended to do what Sasuke had done, because canonically Madara was planning on becoming a complete Jinchuriki not a pseudo Jin, right? Also show me where Madara has had to charge his Rinnegan while you’re at it. Don’t worry, I’ll give you another hour or 2 to think of a reply.

GG

Nice try with your ad Hominem fool
Thanks, fool. I like how you can’t deny it too.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>Firstly, you already agreed that my logic was sound, therefore you conceded to that point already, don’t try and backtrack now. Lmfao it’s far too late for that. Secondly, I’ve already proven you wrong on several basis to the point that you spewed headcanon about “adapting to the Rinnegan” being the cause of the Rinnegan still being there for an exhausted Sasuke, but before that you even said “it was an error” that the tomoe weren’t showing for Sasuke on that scan I posted. Keep crying about it. ?
I agreed? I never agreed with your retard no manga fact and un logical headcanon.

Show me where I agreed with your logic? If you are referring to "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan" that's not equal to agreeing with your entire believe. It stop right there at "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan" but Sasuke's Rinnegan is special.

And you've never proven anything wrong here. You're just avoiding and twisting your statement. Just like what you did right now. Inside the scan that I've provided Sasuke said "...over the course of this war, I've gotten rather used of using the abilities of the Rinnegan"

So when I said "Sasuke is adapting to his Rinnegan" its not a made up statement or a headcanon. Its being backed by manga statement. I'm not talking when he fought with Naruto but when he fought with Kaguya. He's still trying to adapt, he's still trying to understand his Rinnegan function.

And how Sasuke getting exhausted when he fought very little compared to Naruto????
So your headcanon in "Sasuke chakra is running low thats why his Rinnegan need to recharge" is totally BS. Its totally a retarded logic coming from your brain. It doesn't make sense. It because He fought Kaguya a little less than Naruto but all of sudden his Chakra running low and make your logic/headcanon even more retard is that Sasuke still have great amount of Chakra to performed Genjutsu on Bijuu, used CT, used PS, fight Naruto and other shit.

Its very clear that his Chakra pool is still plenty/large, that's why you still can see 6 Tomoes here(inside the scan below) but as the Rinnegan is still new to him he needs time to adapt and learn.

^^^^
Focus on the bottom left panel. It never been suggested, it never been implied that (desert dimension scene) Sasuke has lost his chakra. In that scene it suggested that Sasuke was trying to do something using his Rinnegan but nothing works he said.

He never suggested that his Chakra running low.

I never understood why you still bringing that "drawing mistake" here like I never cleared it out. I already cleared that one out. Its an outlier, cant be used inside an argument.

>Lmfao the sheer fact that Sasuke was only able to manifest one Rinnegan is literally proof enough of his inferiority, his rinnegan having a recharge time period is just added proof. Also yes Sasuke did have a lot of chakra after sealing Kaguya because Sasuke’s eye had already recharged before they sealed Kaguya. Please don’t be stupid and try to act as if Sasuke didn’t explicitly state that “my eye powers have returned” shortly after Obito had been hit by the Ash Bone. Therefore your BS theory is invalidated.
The sheer fact that using your own headcanon? hahaha...BS.

The reasoning behind his single Rinnegan is not a misplaced logic. It has enough valid logic to support it without looking too out of context. Kaguya's Sharingan has 9 Tomoes and it color is red. One of Red 9 Tomoes Sharingan ability is S/T jutsu. It also exist without a pair which mean a single eye. Sasuke's 6 Tomoes Rinnegan's color is Light Purple and a single eye. The Difference between Kaguya's Sharingan and Sasuke's Rinnegan is that one is a Sharingan with an S/T ability and the other one is Sharingan+Rinnegan with an S/T ability. So Sasuke's Rinnegan is not a natural existence of Rinnegan but a man made one. It supported by how Sasuke's obtain it. Its a gift from Hagoromo and not awaken naturally like Madara. A Gift can possibly be anything. And with Hagoromo no one can expect less.

A Doujutsu have chakra of its own. And dont be stupid Animegoin. Shinobi chakra is not stored inside eyes but body. Eyes just hold chakra remnant. When you obtain a Rinnegan you get Hagoromo chakra signature but not his Chakra pool. So about the 'recharging thing' it's all related to Sasuke's chakra control and his adapting effort. You can't/shouldnt expect someone who just receiving a new superpower and without any knowledge of said power can mastered it in one day after receiving it. Its logical and in line with what manga trying to present. If you still insisted to call it as headcanon, it's more logical than your own no substance headcanon.

Sasuke has a lot of Chakra before and after sealing Kaguya. The problem he's facing at that time is Rinnegan control and function/ability knowledge. He never had a chance to witness any Rinnegan ability before.

LMFAO dude, don’t act like we were debating Sasuke’s learning curve ?. Like I said above, his learning curve was literally irrelevant to what was being discussed until you tried to introduce that BS as a reason for the tomoe were inconsistently shown in Sasuke’s eyes. You can’t even remain consistent with what you‘ve been arguing. Not to mention that Sasuke literally says that he’s “gotten used to the abilities of the Rinnegan,” not that his chakra was adapting to it. Since you clearly don’t understand what that means I’ll translate: He had to learn about the abilities of the Rinnegan on his own through application. Stop with the BS headcanon.
What.....what?????

What kind of BS language you are trying to speak here? The message is not delivered because it all over the place?

His Learning curve is very, very relevant to what we discuss here young padawan. And who was the first to bring Sasuke's Tomoes inconsistency in our discussion if not you fool. I dont know what actually you're trying to prove by showing me that. It just a desperate attempt from you.

I always remain consistent with my focus and point while you're being consistent in twisting a statement and gibberish. And I never said anything about Sasuke's chakra was adapting to The Rinnegan. What I said "Sasuke's body still adapting to the newly found power" not speaking about his Chakra there. But his Body/Sasuke himself.

And Since you clearly don’t understand what I meant to say or what I want to deliver to you I’ll translate it: I said he still inexperienced at that time and also his body still adapting to the newly found power(6 Tomoes Rinnegan). And also His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan still not fully coming to terms with his body and chakra control.

^^^^^
Here I'm talking about that "recharge time" that you love to bring into your conversation.

While below I'm talking about the learning curve;

"We are comparing teen Sasuke that's still new to his Rinnegan with Adult Sasuke that has a lot of time to learned and practiced with his Rinnegan. About the problem he suffered in Kaguya arc its more because of his inexperience in utilizing that new Rinnegan. His body still in the stage of adapting to the Rinnegan. While when he is an Adult it took massive usage of chakra(dimensional travelling) for his Rinnegan to cooled down hard. But even without 6 Tomoes he still can used Amenotejikara against Shin Sr. That telling you that Sasuke already mastered his Rinnegan power."

These all explained about what you said here, "He had to learn about the abilities of the Rinnegan on his own through application."

I already addressed it much earlier..
And then I bring you the scan to support it further. I'm talking about two things,

1)his Rinnegan charging issue.
2)Learning curve.

So Better use your head properly because your comprehension problem is clear as a Day.

Yikes more headcanon. Imagine trying to use “I’m talking about Madara not Obito or Nagato” when they were Madara’s eyes ?. Wow, what a desperate dunce. Regardless of what you say, I answered your question why you’re ignoring mine. GG
You still not answering my previous question imbecile. You think you are the only one that can play with words?

Nagato and Obito is irrelevant here because we're talking about Madara, your thread is about Madara and not Obito or Nagato. And my question is about one Rinnegan eye Madara and not about Double Rinnegan Madara. If someone can used 'heavy' Rinnegan techniques with Single eye, its clearly better than needing a double eyes.

So Sasuke is clearly better than Obito, Nagato and Madara. Sasuke is a chosen Shinobi just like Madara.

Still Remember the "straight coma" comment Madara uttered to Sasuke? So Sasuke clearly better than that diluted Senju Nagato Uzumaki.

Oh and since Obito attested that both Rinnegan are unstoppable once they both come together, dual Rinnegan Madara (non-Juubi Jin) is as close to Hagoromo as one can possibly get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu. Hagoromo himself stated that Madara manifested his own chakra. Save the fanfic and answer my question now
That condition only applies to Double Rinnegan eyes you pleb. Cant you comprehend?

So muchhhhh faileddddddd from this kid!!!!!

Read this scan carefully and understand it kiddddd!!!!

"He is using the Juubi's power to try and get close to me.."

Ok listen carefully,

The first part, after Madara succeeded in merging both Indra(Madara himself) and Ashura's(Hashirama) chakra he then obtained Hagoromo signature chakra and awakened the Rinnegan. But that doesn't make him close to Hagoromo yet.

The second part, it's when Madara becoming a Juubi Jin that Hagoromo declared that Madara trying to get closer to him(in PL)

So following your logic anyone who wielded Rinnegan eyes can be consider as second Hagoromo, that's including Nagato? It not work like that. Hagoromo is more than a Rinnegan eyes. Rinnegan eyes is just one of his signature/trait.

And Sasuke also received Hagoromo's chakra kid. Directly.

You deny this you're stupid beyond repair???

On the contrary, they really don’t. So answer my question, and if you refuse then you concede on that argument too.
Yes they did.
  • Chibaku Tensei(Single eye)
  • Gravity pull(Single eye)
  • Preta Path(Single eye)
  • Pseudo Outer Path. Creation of lightning Susanoo(Single eye)
  • Levitating*in Boruto Movie*(Single eye)
  • Ability to see through time stop*Boruto manga*(Single eye)
And as Rinnegan ability can be learn and create Sasuke has a potential to used other paths.

But how pathetic is this animegoin kid, he never answered my question.

I repeat:
“Imagine trying to use the excuse of “I’m talking about Madara not Obito” when they were Madara’s eyes ?. “
And the subject here is Madara pleb ??

Not Doritos. DObitoS is pale in comparison to Single Rinnegan eye Sasuke.

Big oof, I’ll give you another go.
I give you the same chance

Lmfao no, what it shows is that one of Sasuke’s feats was “practically at the level of Hagoromo’s” while Madara’s entire being was said to be “close to Hagoromo’s and approaching Kaguya’s power.” From the mouth of Hagoromo himself.
that after him absorbing Juubi. That man(Madara) we call him as cheap and coward fool

But still getting schooled by Sasuke without any Juubi power.

"You're fast Sasuke"

Now show me where Madara intended to do what Sasuke had done, because canonically Madara was planning on becoming a complete Jinchuriki not a pseudo Jin, right? Also show me where Madara has had to charge his Rinnegan while you’re at it. Don’t worry, I’ll give you another hour or 2 to think of a reply.

GG

Thanks, fool. I like how you can’t deny it too.
BLA...BLA...BLA...

It doesn't matter. Madara never know about a numbers of Rinnegan technique(Path). The Ability that we all know was develop by Nagato using Madara's Rinnegan and not Madara.

Madara's Rinnegan is not the same as Sasuke's 6 Tomoes Rinnegan. The only time that Sasuke's Rinnegan need to be charge is when he is using S/T jutsu. So not really a big deal. When he's performing CT, Preta he doesn't need to charge his eye. Adult Sasuke is free from the disadvantages he suffered in his teen version. Unless he doing something much havier, Dimensional traveling.

Ok I challenge you fool. I can do this all day fool. Who do you think you're? Act edgy or Gangstaaa?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agreed? I never agreed with your retard no manga fact and un logical headcanon.

Show me where I agreed with your logic? If you are referring to "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan" that's not equal to agreeing with your entire believe. It stop right there at "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan" but Sasuke's Rinnegan is special.

And you've never proven anything wrong here. You're just avoiding and twisting your statement. Just like what you did right now. Inside the scan that I've provided before Sasuke said "...over the course of this war, I've gotten rather used of using the abilities of the Rinnegan"

So when I said "Sasuke is adapting to his Rinnegan" its not a made up statement or a headcanon. Its being backed by manga statement. I'm not talking when he fought with Naruto but when he fought with Kaguya. He's still trying to adapt, he's still trying to understand his Rinnegan function.

And how Sasuke getting exhausted when he fought very little compared to Naruto???? So your headcanon in "Sasuke chakra is running low thats why his Rinnegan need to recharge" is totally BS. Its totally a retarded logic coming from your brain. It doesn't make sense. It because He fought Kaguya a little less than Naruto but all of sudden his Chakra running low and make your logic/headcanon even more retard is that Sasuke still have great amount of Chakra to performed Genjutsu on Bijuu, used CT, used PS, fight Naruto and other shit.

Its very clear that his Chakra is still massive so that's why you still can see 6 Tomoes here(the scan below) but as the Rinnegan is still new to him he needs time to adapt and learn.

^^^^
Focus on the bottom left panel. It never been suggested, it never been implied that (desert dimension scene) Sasuke has lost his chakra. In that scene it suggested that Sasuke was trying to do something using his Rinnegan but nothing works he said.

I never understood why you still bringing that "drawing mistake" here like I never cleared it out. I already cleared that one out. Its an outlier, cant be used inside an argument.

The logic behind his single Rinnegan is not a misplaced logic. It has enough valid logic to support it without looking too out of context. Kaguya's Sharingan has 9 Tomoes and it color is red. One of Red 9 Tomoes Sharingan ability is S/T jutsu. It also exist without a pair which mean a single eye. Sasuke's 6 Tomoes Rinnegan's color is Light Purple. The Difference between Kaguya's Sharingan and Sasuke's Rinnegan is that one is a Sharingan with an S/T ability and the other one is Sharingan+Rinnegan with an S/T ability. So Sasuke's Rinnegan is not a natural existence of Rinnegan but a man made one. It supported by how Sasuke's obtain it. Its a gift from Hagoromo and not awaken naturally like Madara. A Gift can possibly be anything. And with Hagoromo no one can expect less.

A Doujutsu have chakra of its own. And dont be stupid Animegoin. Shinobi chakra is not stored inside eyes but body. Eyes just hold chakra remnant. When you obtain a Rinnegan you get Hagoromo chakra signature but not his Chakra pool. So about the 'recharging thing' it's all related to Sasuke's chakra control and his adapting effort. You can't/shouldnt expect someone who just receiving a new superpower and without any knowledge of said power can mastered it in one day after receiving it. Its logical and in line with what manga trying to present. If you still insisted to call it as headcanon, it's more logical than your own no substance headcanon.

Sasuke has a lot of Chakra before and after sealing Kaguya. The problem he's facing at that time is Rinnegan control and function/ability knowledge. He never had a chance to witness any Rinnegan ability before.

What.....what?????

What kind of BS language you are trying to speak here? The message is not delivered because it all over the place?

His Learning curve is very, very relevant to what we discuss here young padawan. And who was the first to bring Sasuke's Tomoes inconsistency in our discussion if not you fool. I dont know what actually you're trying to prove by showing me that. It just a desperate attempt from you.

I always remain consistent with my focus point while you're being consistent in twisting a statement and gibberish. And I never said anything about Sasuke's chakra was adapting to The Rinnegan. What I said "Sasuke's body still adapting to the newly found power" not speaking about his Chakra there. But his Body/Sasuke himself.

And Since you clearly don’t understand what I meant to say or what I want to deliver to you I’ll translate it: I said he still inexperienced at that time and also his body still adapting to the newly found power(6 Tomoes Rinnegan). And also His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan still not fully coming to terms with his body and chakra control.

Here I'm talking about that "recharge time" that you love to bring into your conversation.

While here I'm talking about that learning curve;

"We are comparing teen Sasuke that's still new to his Rinnegan with Adult Sasuke that has a lot of time to learned and practiced with his Rinnegan. About the problem he suffered in Kaguya arc its more because of his inexperience in utilizing that new Rinnegan. His body still in the stage of adapting to the Rinnegan. While when he is an Adult it took massive usage of chakra(dimensional travelling) for his Rinnegan to cooled down hard. But even without 6 Tomoes he still can used Amenotejikara against Shin Sr. That telling you that Sasuke already mastered his Rinnegan power."

These all explained about what you said here, "He had to learn about the abilities of the Rinnegan on his own through application."

And then I bring you the scan to support it further. I'm talking about both, 1)his Rinnegan recharge time, 2)Learning curve.

So Better use your head properly because your comprehension problem is clear as a Day.

You still not answering my previous question imbecile. You think your the only one that can play with words?

Nagata and Obito is irrelevant herw because we're talking about Madara, your thread is about Madara and not Obito or Nagato. And my question is about one Rinnegan eye Madara and not about Double Rinnegan Madara. If someone can used 'heavy' Rinnegan paths only with Single eye, its clearly better than needing a double eyes.

So Sasuke is clearly better than Obito, Nagato and Madara. Sasuke is a chosen Shinobi just like Madara.
Still Remember the "straight coma" comment Madara uttered to Sasuke? So Sasuke clearly better than that diluted Senju Nagato Uzumaki.

That logic/condition is only applies to Double Rinnegan eyes you pleb. Cant you comprehend?

Ok listen carefully,
The first part, after Madara succeeded in merging both Indra(Madara himself) and Ashura's(Hashirama) chakra he then obtained Hagoromo signature chakra and awakened the Rinnegan. But that doesn't make him close to Hagoromo yet.

The second part, it's when Madara becoming a Juubi Jin that Hagoromo declared that Madara trying to get closer to him(in PL)

Yes they did.
  • Chibaku Tensei(Single eye)
  • Gravity pull(Single eye)
  • Preta Path(Single eye)
  • Pseudo Outer Path. Creation of lightning Susanoo(Single eye)
  • Levitating*in Boruto Movie*(Single eye)
  • Ability to see through time stop*Boruto manga*(Single eye)
And as Rinnegan ability can be learn and create Sasuke has a potential to used other paths.

that after him absorbing Juubi. That man(Madara) we call him as cheap and coward fool

"You're fast Sasuke"

BLA...BLA...BLA...

It doesn't matter. Madara never know about a numbers of Rinnegan technique(Path). The Ability that we all know was develop by Nagato using Madara's Rinnegan and not Madara.

Madara's Rinnegan is not the same as Sasuke's 6 Tomoes Rinnegan. The only time that Sasuke's Rinnegan need to be charge is when he is using S/T jutsu. So not really a big deal. When he's performing CT, Preta he doesn't need to charge his eye. Adult Sasuke is free from the disadvantages he suffered in his teen version. Unless he doing something much havier, Dimensional traveling.

Ok I challenge you fool. I can do this all day fool. Who do you think you're? Act edgy or Gangstaaa?
LMFAO this is what you spent those hours I gave you on!? ??‍♂ Yikes, far too much headcanon and deflection for this thread but I’ll try and keep it simple; much like you. ? Please hold.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO this is what you spent those hours I gave you on!? ??‍♂ Yikes, far too much headcanon and deflection for this thread but I’ll try and keep it simple; much like you. ? Please hold.
Maybe you are unable to differentiate between logic that in line with manga fact and headcanon

You post lack manga logic but more headcanon, I couldn't help ?

It very understandable coming from superior complex person like you

Yeah go for it I still have a truck load of ammo left.?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe you are unable to differentiate between logic that in line with manga fact and headcanon

You post lack manga logic but more headcanon, I couldn't help ?

It very understandable coming from superior complex person like you

Yeah go for it I still have a truck load of ammo left.?
Lmfao hang on cave man, me no understand dumbass like you. Calm down and let me reply to that huge pile of BS you just spewed. ?

Lmfao first time I’ve seen someone itching to have their ass handed to them publicly. The boy’s a masochist. ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This kid is funny. Bring low level Rinnegan tech(black rod, will manifestation) to prove his point while ignoring all the heavy Rinnegan jutsu Sasuke has pulled out using Single Tomoes Rinnegan.

Where Madara couldn't pulled one at all.

Lmfao hang on cave man, me no understand dumbass like you. Calm down and let me reply to that huge pile of BS you just spewed. ?

Lmfao first time I’ve seen someone itching to have their ass handed to them publicly. The boy’s a masochist. ?
It because your dumbass yourself. ?

Never once someone who against the truth able to meet an entire life victory?

You better bring something new?

Bro anyone can hide their 'true' emotion behind computer monitor and emoticons ?

Last edited:

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Check the IP's I am not an alt Why would he make an alt literally 4 and a half years after he made his main. It's even dumber of you to think that I am his alt, it just shows how desperate you are to get a win in this.

Types 7 minutes after him even though he is just online

*ALT!*

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is English your native language? If so...yikes.

Btw nice fanfic:
Your logic is valid only if Sasuke awakened one Regular Rinnegan eye without any Tomoes but the reality is Sasuke awakened 6 Tomoes Rinnegan

Following that quote I immediately proved that Sasuke’s Rinnegan is still a normal Rinnegan regardless of the tomoe being there. And please try not to type like the retard we all know you to be. ?

I never said that you agreed to my “entire belief” because a stubborn moron like yourself would never admit to being the dumbass I proved you to be. But yet, here we are. ? Tried It though.

And you've never proven anything wrong here. You're just avoiding and twisting your statement. Just like what you did right now. Inside the scan that I've provided before Sasuke said "...over the course of this war, I've gotten rather used of using the abilities of the Rinnegan"
I never proved you wrong, you say? Let’s explore that:
...Then after Obito And Sakura rescued Sasuke from the desert planet, Sasuke states that his eyes haven’t recharged yet but yet, he still had the tomoe there.
The Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan disappeared when he's not in full chakra but after his chakra is back to full the tomoes on his Rinnegan appeared. That means his full Rinnegan power is coming back.
The scene I was speaking of that your retarded ass obviously couldn’t seem to grasp:

Since you’re a retard, allow me to translate: The tomoe were still showing for Sasuke both before and after Sasuke and the crew were teleported to the gravity dimension. However Sasuke clearly states that his eye hadn’t recharged yet, which invalidates the statement that you made in bold above. ? Too easy.

Far too easy. ?

1.)So when I said "Sasuke is adapting to his Rinnegan" its not a made up statement or a headcanon. Its being backed by manga statement. I'm not talking when he fought with Naruto but when he fought with Kaguya. He's still trying to adapt, he's still trying to understand his Rinnegan function.

2.)And how Sasuke getting exhausted when he fought very little compared to Naruto???? So your headcanon in "Sasuke chakra is running low thats why his Rinnegan need to recharge" is totally BS. Its totally a retarded logic coming from your brain. It doesn't make sense. >>>It because He fought Kaguya a little less than Naruto but all of sudden his Chakra running low and make your logic/headcanon even more retard is that Sasuke still have great amount of Chakra to performed Genjutsu on Bijuu, used CT, used PS, fight Naruto and other shit.<<<
1.) I already addressed that you retarded ****, re-read what I typed in my previous reply. ?

2.) It’s truly hilarious how dumb you are, my logic is that Sasuke’s chakra reserves are low compared to Madara’s which resulted in the manifestation of one Rinnegan. Sasuke’s eyes needing to recharge is merely a result of that. Canonically Sasuke wasn’t able to use Perfect Susano’o (which is just chakra) as an adult until his eyes recharged. Which explicitly shows that Sasuke’s chakra levels were low and therefore hindered his performance. Way to make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass. ?

@“>>> <<<“ portion: False, I already explained that too.:?

And this is what I was referring to:

I love making you look like the retarded **** you strived so hard to be. ?

Its very clear that his Chakra is still massive so that's why you still can see 6 Tomoes here(the scan below) but as the Rinnegan is still new to him he needs time to adapt and learn.

^^^^

LMFAO like I said earlier, not only is everything you typed irrelevant, but you also picked the wrong the scene. Learn to read thoroughly you inbred bastard:

I literally said, and I quote:
>>>>>*
...Then AFTER Obito And Sakura rescued Sasuke from the desert planet, Sasuke states that his eyes haven’t recharged yet but yet, he still had the tomoe there.
<<<<*

Which for the second time describes this scene:

And again, Sasuke clearly says that he doesn’t have any chakra to expend at that moment. And then afterwards, as shown in the other scan I posted above, Sasuke confirmed that his chakra had returned.

Lmfao you literally never did, nice to see you still tried that headcanon though. OOF, I’ll give you another go at it though, k?

1.)The logic behind his single Rinnegan is not a misplaced logic. It has enough valid logic to support it without looking too out of context. Kaguya's Sharingan has 9 Tomoes and it color is red. One of Red 9 Tomoes Sharingan ability is S/T jutsu. It also exist without a pair which mean a single eye. Sasuke's 6 Tomoes Rinnegan's color is Light Purple. The Difference between Kaguya's Sharingan and Sasuke's Rinnegan is that one is a Sharingan with an S/T ability and the other one is Sharingan+Rinnegan with an S/T ability. So Sasuke's Rinnegan is not a natural existence of Rinnegan but a man made one. It supported by how Sasuke's obtain it. Its a gift from Hagoromo and not awaken naturally like Madara. A Gift can possibly be anything. And with Hagoromo no one can expect less.

2.)A Doujutsu have chakra of its own. And dont be stupid Animegoin. Shinobi chakra is not stored inside eyes but body. Eyes just hold chakra remnant. When you obtain a Rinnegan you get Hagoromo chakra signature but not his Chakra pool. So about the 'recharging thing' it's all related to Sasuke's chakra control and his adapting effort. You can't/shouldnt expect someone who just receiving a new superpower and without any knowledge of said power can mastered it in one day after receiving it. Its logical and in line with what manga trying to present. If you still insisted to call it as headcanon, it's more logical than your own no substance headcanon.
1.) Literally nothing but headcanon and a sad excuse of it tbh. Lmfao you really tried to use color and number of tomoe to justify that nonsense? Firstly Kaguya’s sharingan never loses all of its tomoe in under any circumstance, while Sasuke’s Rinnegan even loses its “sharingan” tomoe. Also show me where either Madara or Hagoromo had attempted a time-space travel. Sasuke was only capable of Ameno at first but then as time progressed, he learned the portal s/t technique. Which he could’ve used to escape that Desert dimension but couldn’t. Now show me where Madara or even Hagoromo attempted to utilize a S/T technique. I’ll wait.

2.)Lmfao first, you didn’t disprove nor address anything that I stated ?. Secondly, you managed to introduce more irrelevant nonsense into the discussion.
And lastly, I’m not going to repeat what I’d already stated but refer to what said above about adult Sasuke and his inability to use Susano’o. And don’t be the dumbass I’ve exposed you to be, Ansatsuken. You should know by now that both teen Sasuke and Adult Sasuke had to recharge their doujutsu.

Lmfao I love how you just reiterated what I’d stated: GG

Since you clearly don’t understand what that means I’ll translate: He had to learn about the abilities of the Rinnegan on his own through application. Stop with the BS headcanon.

What.....what?????

Lmfao the irony, however you’ve shown your stupidity countless times here alone so it’s no wonder your unable to read. ?

The moron was unsurprisingly incapable of realizing that I blatantly stated that Sasuke’s learning curve is what I had said was irrelevant, not the tomoe inconsistencies, which makes your statement practically as retarded as you are. ?

Big oof, I’ll give you another go at it.

I always remain consistent with my focus point while you're being consistent in twisting a statement and gibberish. And I never said anything about Sasuke's chakra was adapting to The Rinnegan. What I said "Sasuke's body still adapting to the newly found power" not speaking about his Chakra there. But his Body/Sasuke himself.

Lmfao clearly not but do tell which statements I’ve twisted thus far.

Lmfao No no, what you actually said was incoherent bullshit that even you couldn’t quote correctly: ?

“But he's learning fast, scan above is the proof. He needs to recharge eventhough 6 Tomoes still there not indicates he's loosing a chakra but its because of entirely different reason. His body is still adapting and he's still learning. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan”

In the words of the great dumbass Ansatsuken, “What kind of BS language you are trying to speak here? The message is not delivered because it all over the place” ?

Oh and also, Sasuke clearly doesn’t need to recharge his eyes since he’d already done so in the gravity world scan I’d posted. GG dumbass. At least you tried, right?

While here I'm talking about that learning curve;

"1.)We are comparing teen Sasuke that's still new to his Rinnegan with Adult Sasuke that has a lot of time to learned and practiced with his Rinnegan. 2.)About the problem he suffered in Kaguya arc its more because of his inexperience in utilizing that new Rinnegan. His body still in the stage of adapting to the Rinnegan. 3.)While when he is an Adult it took massive usage of chakra(dimensional travelling) for his Rinnegan to cooled down hard. But even without 6 Tomoes he still can used Amenotejikara against Shin Sr. That telling you that Sasuke already mastered his Rinnegan power."
1.) For the umpteenth time as I’ve been saying all throughout this discussion, Sasuke’s learning curve is something that your retarded ass brought up and has truly always been irrelevant to this conversation.

2.) What problems are you attempting to justify for Sasuke? His low chakra that crossed over into his adult hood? Sasuke having to recharge his eyes almost immediately after receiving Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo? Him having to still charge his Rinnegan while Madara never does? Sasuke being unable to use his Rinnegan after firing Indra’s arrow, aside from the Preta path. Hell, Madara didn’t even need eyes to use the Preta path. ?

3.) No what that tells me is that you’re trying to ignore that Sasuke was literally incapable of using any form of Susanoo due to his fierce lack of chakra. He even took shuriken to his bare back in order to protect Sarada which really drives my point home. In anything, Sasuke tapped into chakra that he really couldn’t afford to use when he used that Ameno when he didn’t have that tomoe, if that battle had dragged out.

And then I bring you the scan to support it further. I'm talking about both, 1)his Rinnegan recharge time, 2)Learning curve.

Take your own advice. ? Good luck, we’ll see how far that gets you.

You still not answering my previous question imbecile. You think your the only one that can play with words?

Nagata and Obito is irrelevant herw because we're talking about Madara, your thread is about Madara and not Obito or Nagato. And my question is about one Rinnegan eye Madara and not about Double Rinnegan Madara. If someone can used 'heavy' Rinnegan paths only with Single eye, its clearly better than needing a double eyes.

>Retard asked me if 1 Rinnegan Madara was capable of doing what Sasuke had done
>I Proved that he could then proceeded to ask the retard a question
>Retard: “You still haven’t answered my question, answer my question first”
>Retard then proceeded to attempt to dismantle the answer I’d given, even though he said that I didn’t answer the question. ??‍♂

Lmfao the mind of a retard is as dependable as a crackhead’s. Glad to see that you conceded, too easy.

Good boy, snuggle that L. ?

That logic/condition is only applies to Double Rinnegan eyes you pleb. Cant you comprehend?

Lmfao
> “Read this scan carefully Kid”
>Posts irrelevant scan that has nothing to do with the quote”
>Says, “so much failed from kid!!!”

I agree, SO MUCH FAIL FROM THIS KID!!!! ? Big oof.

And of course it’s on the condition of dual Rinnegan, you simple **** because anyone who only manifested one Rinnegan wouldn’t be able to tolerate another in their head. ?

Which is the point of this thread you fucking tard. Sasuke having one Rinnegan permanently puts him at a disadvantage to Madara, while one Rinnegan Madara is easily Sasuke’s equal.

Ok listen carefully,

You deny this you're stupid beyond repair???[/quote]

Pay attention, dumbass. I literally said that “dual Rinnegan (non-Juubi) Madara is as close to Hagoromo as one get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu.” ????

And let’s clear some things up:
1.) Sasuke didn’t received all of Hagoromo’s chakra.
2.) Sasuke definitely didn’t acquired Hagoromo’s chakra reserves
3.) Sasuke isn’t capable of creating Six Paths Senjutsu.

Now Pay attention, stupid ****, you’re going to learn something (hopefully). Hagoromo’s Senjutsu handout to Sasuke was exactly like how Juugo lended his own senjutsu to assist Sasuke. After Sasuke used it, it was gone forever unless Naruto distributes Six Paths Senjutsu back out to him. Hagoromo’s Six Paths senjutsu only remained in Naruto because he received the Six Paths Sage Mode.

While Sasuke received Six Paths senjutsu from Hagoromo himself, it never remained. Sasuke only used Six Paths Senjutsu once (Black chidori against Madara) and afterwards he’d exhausted it all.

Which means, you’ve guessed it, Madara is still the closest thing to Hagoromo in existence!

FAILLLLLLL! ????

Yes they did.
* Chibaku Tensei(Single eye)
* Gravity pull(Single eye)
* Preta Path(Single eye)
* Pseudo Outer Path. Creation of lightning Susanoo(Single eye)
* Levitating*in Boruto Movie*(Single eye)
* Ability to see through time stop*Boruto manga*(Single eye)
>Obito verified that he could’ve used all of the Paths of the Rinnegan (single eye)
>full outer path access and multiple uses without needing to be recharged. (Single eye)
>Madara summoned Gedo husk, captured bijuu became full Juubi Jin (single eye]
>Sasuke didn’t levitate in Boruto movie ? *headcanon*, Plus Boruto the Movie is irrelevant, manga is canon. Big oof
>Madara stopped time for Sasuke and stabbed him in the stomach. (single eye)
>Using that logic, you admit that Madara was capable of learning S/T techniques

Sasuke:
>Unable to telepathically communicate
>Unable to create Chakra rods
>Unable to use any of the 6 Paths outside of Deva and Preta Paths
>Unable to manifest his own will

Yikes.

[/quote]But how pathetic is this animegoin kid, he never answered my question.
[/quote]

Imagine believing that telling yourself that actually makes I true. ???

Your turn

You mean like Sasuke how absorbed the bijuus chakra while they were in a genjutsu. I agree that is cheap and cowardly, fool.

"You're fast Sasuke"
Hagoromo’s existence relied on the Juubi’s power. Big oof and headcanon on your part. ?

>Madara stops in mid-air, looks back, let’s Sasuke approach, get cut
>Zero damage

>Madara’s sword VS. Sasuke’s abdomen

“I can’t...die here”
???

BLA...BLA...BLA...

Yikes, lemme stop you there, fool. Madara taught all of them to Obito, who taught them to Nagato. ?

Moving on>>

He does need to charge his eyes after using Preta and CT, that’s why he wasn’t able use his Rinnegan after launching Indra’s arrow. You’re a whole dumbass. ???

It was only after a prolonged hand to hand battle that his eye had recovered just enough to where he could use Preta on small scale.

I’m sorry but I’m too smart to understand what you attempted to convey.

This kid is funny. Bring low level Rinnegan tech(black rod, will manifestation) to prove his point while ignoring all the heavy Rinnegan jutsu Sasuke has pulled out using Single Tomoes Rinnegan.
That really triggered you, huh? ??? Well it makes sense why you won’t answer my questions. GG

Where Madara couldn't pulled one at all.
Lmfao I love watching you squirm and deny manga facts. ?

It because your dumbass yourself. ?
That’s called “projecting” ?. It’s okay dude, Everyone already saw how dumb you are.

Never once someone who against the truth able to meet an entire life victory?

You better bring something new?

Bro anyone can hide their 'true' emotion behind computer monitor and emoticons ?
Thank you for proving your inferiority to me, I literally couldn’t have done it better myself. ???

Check the IP's I am not an alt Why would he make an alt literally 4 and a half years after he made his main. It's even dumber of you to think that I am his alt, it just shows how desperate you are to get a win in this.

Types 7 minutes after him even though he is just online

*ALT!*
>Tells me to check IP’s as if VPNs don’t exist, or as if the IP addresses of cellular devices using SIM cards and those of home wifi don’t differ. ?
>Tries to use the difference in sign up dates as a reason why he isn’t an alt. ????

That just proves how desperate you are to get me off of the subject. You’ve been exposed, Ansatsuken. GG

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly not sure why somebody's argument is contingent upon an example which is obviously an inconsistency which is not unprecedented. Afterall, Sasuke's EMS when he confronted the Edo Kages was drawn as an MS instead of his EMS.

In Gaiden, it is clearly not an inconsistency and is completely deliberate. This is illustrated by the extreme close-up we have in both scans signifying an explicit change in his eyes. Context clearly indicates that his eyes are changing for an intended reason as opposed to when he was fighting Madara where the appearance of his Rinnegan is not supported/explained by context.

As for the topic, Sasukes Rinnegan is clearly more impressive. He displayed a Rinnegan that closely resembles Kaguya,, his Rinnegan can be used to magnify his Sharinfans's power, he demonstrated a feat on par with Hagoromos, and subjugated the Bjuu instantaneously which shocked Hagoromo. Lack of chakra isn't an argument, he had an abundance of chakra due to receiving half of Rikudous chakra.

Considering the fact that Naruto RSM functions just like Madaras despite having lower chakra and can apply Bijuu Mode on top of that, I'd assume Sasukes functions in a similar fashion where he can apply the Sharing an power on top of that.

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be clear, this is if Sasuke removes his sharingan eye and transplanted one of Madara’s Rinnegan in its place.
Facts:
-Obito stated that he was only able to place one of Madara’s Rinnegan in his head and even then, he felt himself losing control.
-Sasuke was only able to manifest one Rinnegan so using that logic, he can only tolerate one of them due to his minuscule chakra reserves.

-Seeing as how Madara’s Rinnegan never ran out of chakra, (regardless of how much Nagato, Obito and Madara himself spammed them), it’s sufficient to say that just one of Madara’s Rinnegan drastically dwarfs the chakra contained within Sasuke’s.

-Sasuke’s had to recharge his Rinnegan multiple times throughout the series, to the point where he couldn’t even open that eye.

-Madara was able to keep his sharingan activated on his deathbed despite having all 9 bijuu, the Gedo Mazo, The Shinju, Hashirama’s senjutsu, and his own chakra ripped out of him. All of that while he was also completely crippled and blind.

-Sasuke couldn’t even maintain his sharingan while fighting Naruto in their final battle, He also couldn’t even open his left eye.

Conclusion:
Taking note of all of this, I say that Sasuke wouldn’t be able to handle the strain of even one of Madara’s Rinnegan.
What do you guys think?

>Additional question: Do you think Sasuke can tolerate Urashiki’s non-canon Rinnegan?​
this is one of the most retarded things i hv read recently :lmao::lmao::lmao:
if anything sasuke's one eye is far better than madara's duel rinnegan.
can use rinnegan genjutsu(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:)
can perform CT making target as the core(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:)
can use teleportation(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:)
can use dimensional swap(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:)
could use amaterasu even though its one of his MS traits
could make his susanoo as a vessel for juubi unlike madara who needed gedo mazo to do it
madara only got limbo as a special trait.bt that is the only special trait even with duel rinnegan.in fact he got much weaker rinnegan.if anything sasuke's tomoe rinnegan is the closest thing to the rinne sharingan the origin of the rinnegan and sharingan.the fact sasuke only got one tomoe rinnegan speaks the volume of its power since even rinne sharingan is awakened as a one unit not as a duel.BTW i already know u wont accept it as the retard as u are

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly not sure why somebody's argument is contingent upon an example which is obviously an inconsistency which is not unprecedented. Afterall, Sasuke's EMS when he confronted the Edo Kages was drawn as an MS instead of his EMS.
Just @ me directly, it isn’t that hard. Also re-read my first and second replies to Ansatsuken. In my second reply, I also reference this scene:
This is Sasuke just prior to being transported to the gravity world, you can clearly see the tomoe in his Rinnegan (despite his Rinnegan being out of chakra)

And this is Sasuke immediately after they’ve been transported to the gravity world, refer to what Sasuke says about how his eyes STILL haven’t recharged yet:

And even after Obito is stabbed, the tomoe were still there despite Sasuke’s eyes not being recharged.

TLDR: These were as blatant as one could possibly make them, which validates my statements and invalidates both your and Ansatsuken’s.

And from what I see, these are EMS:

These are the only scenes where Sasuke both confronts the Edo Kage And activates his EMS. If I’m missing one, do let me know.

In Gaiden, it is clearly not an inconsistency and is completely deliberate. This is illustrated by the extreme close-up we have in both scans signifying an explicit change in his eyes. Context clearly indicates that his eyes are changing for an intended reason as opposed to when he was fighting Madara where the appearance of his Rinnegan is not supported/explained by context.
When compared to what I described/displayed above, you can clearly see that it’s an inconsistency.

As for the topic, Sasukes Rinnegan is clearly more impressive. He displayed a Rinnegan that closely resembles Kaguya,, his Rinnegan can be used to magnify his Sharinfans's power, he demonstrated a feat on par with Hagoromos, and subjugated the Bjuu instantaneously which shocked Hagoromo. Lack of chakra isn't an argument, he had an abundance of chakra due to receiving half of Rikudous chakra.
Ultimately I’ve already covered everything you’ve said when I was exposing Ansatsuken. In short, just read what I said to him. I’m tired of repeating myself but no, Sasuke’s Rinnegan isn’t superior, read up.

Madara didn’t have any Mangekyou sharingan techniques like Amaterasu or Kamui in the first place.

Considering the fact that Naruto RSM functions just like Madaras despite having lower chakra and can apply Bijuu Mode on top of that, I'd assume Sasukes functions in a similar fashion where he can apply the Sharing an power on top of that.
No argument from me on that notion, except for like I said, Madara didn’t have any EMS techniques anyway aside from Susano’o and he used Susano’o while he had the Rinnegan activated.[/quote]

this is one of the most retarded things i hv read recently :lmao::lmao::lmao: if anything sasuke's one eye is far better than madara's duel rinnegan.
can use rinnegan genjutsu(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:) can perform CT making target as the core(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:) can use teleportation(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:) can use dimensional swap(even marada's duel rinnegan cant perform this:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:) could use amaterasu even though its one of his MS traits could make his susanoo as a vessel for juubi unlike madara who needed gedo mazo to do it​
madara only got limbo as a special trait.bt that is the only special trait even with duel rinnegan.in fact he got much weaker rinnegan.if anything sasuke's tomoe rinnegan is the closest thing to the rinne sharingan the origin of the rinnegan and sharingan.the fact sasuke only got one tomoe rinnegan speaks the volume of its power since even rinne sharingan is awakened as a one unit not as a duel.BTW i already know u wont accept it as the retard as u are
An irrelevant retard, kind of reminds me of @AllKnowingShinobi ?. Either way, I have a history of dragging you so I don’t need to address your fanfic.

Last edited:
Reactions: NarutoX28

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is English your native language? If so...yikes.
Irrelevant

Btw nice fanfic:

Following that quote I immediately proved that Sasuke’s Rinnegan is still a normal Rinnegan regardless of the tomoe being there. And please try not to type like the retard we all know you to be. ?
Actually that's not the case. You just immediately proved that you've retarded comprehension problem. It's very clear?

LOL trying to disregard tomoes to make his point relevant. When you tried to use my logic against me but once you disregard the relevancy of 6 Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan your attempt falls flat, a failure.

6 Tomoes is very relevant inside this debate because it differentiate the regular double Rinnegan with Sasuke's Rinnegan. There was no 6 Tomoes normal Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Mangekyo Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before Sasuke. The closet we have is Kaguya's Red Sharingan with 9 Tomoes. But that's progenitor eye.

So its understandable. We need to wait until Sasuke's time to see something close to similar. Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan that comes in Single. It clearly followed the concept of Kaguya's third eye.

Only dick head like you will going to pull the blind eye and disregard the similar concept that Kishi trying to show/conveyed.?

The massage is very clear on what Kishi intended to do with Sasuke's Rinnegan. Kishi introduced first the power/ability of 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before he introduced 9 Tomoes Sharingan's power/ability. Before the introduction of full capability of 9 Tomoes Sharingan we only know about Mugen Tsukuyomi.
But the birth of Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan and it's power sort of picturing/visualizing the potential power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan that we will see in the future(in Kaguya arc). But Sasuke's Single Rinnegan is more than a Sharingan and more than a Rinnegan. It technically the combination of both, a Rinnegan+watered down 9 Tomoes Sharingan. In a single eye.

This eye born after Hagoromo bestowed his power to Sasuke. Sasuke took Yin power of Hagoromo's eye while Naruto took Hagoromo's body power. Its clearly intended to happen by Hagoromo because he know better than you(Animegoin) what Sasuke and Naruto will up against in the future, 3 eyes Madara and also the potential of Kaguya revival. So this eye is not naturally born Rinnegan but the man made Rinnegan eye. Hagoromo able to create very powerful seals, Sentient Bijuu so its not impossible for him to create something like a hybrid eye using COAT.

It not a headcanon or a BS. It's clearly in line with manga fact/logic.

I can find many people including Kishimoto that will agree or support my logic where you couldn't. I dare to believe it. And You only have your superiority complex self to agree with. What a fool ??

How people going to believe your headcanon or idea if your logic is a failure Animegoin?. Your reasoning foundation is very weak.

I never said that you agreed to my “entire belief” because a stubborn moron like yourself would never admit to being the dumbass I proved you to be. But yet, here we are. ? Tried It though.
The Moron here is you. You Took anything like example: hyperbole at face value and think he already got everything. Your example of Obito and also Sasuke only awakened one Rinnegan were very weak when Sasuke Rinnegan is clearly different than the Rinnegan we know before. You never think and dig deeper. You're not cut to be in a serious debate if that how you used the presentation materials.

Actually Its the other way around, I have proved that you are the dumbass one but your stubbornness put us in this situation and here we are again.??

I never proved you wrong, you say? Let’s explore that:
The scene I was speaking of that your retarded ass obviously couldn’t seem to grasp:

Since you’re a retard, allow me to translate: The tomoe were still showing for Sasuke both before and after Sasuke and the crew were teleported to the gravity dimension. However Sasuke clearly states that his eye hadn’t recharged yet, which invalidates the statement that you made in bold above. ? Too easy.

Far too easy. ?
Much easier for me to explain it. It just showing your inability to comprehend or grasping the situation or what I'm trying to deliverd to you.

Let me explain to you because your thick skull brain is the cause of this problem.

To be honest you're mixing a lot of things there. I've re-read all the quoted post. And It's clear that you have suffered a severe comprehension problem.

Explanation no.1:

The Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan disappeared when he's not in full chakra but after his chakra is back to full the tomoes on his Rinnegan appeared. That means his full Rinnegan power is coming back.
This's when I'm talking about Naruto Gaiden. What actually happened to Sasuke's Eye(Rinnegan) inside the story. What happened there it clearly shows you that Sasuke chakra is indeed running low after all the dimensional travelling he performed inside that story. When he really used massive quantity of his chakra he will temporarily lost the ability to perform many havy duty Rinnegan technique like CT, ST, PP etc and 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan also temporarily disappear. But after regaining back his peak level chakra the Tomoes appeare back. He also able to activate his EMS. So Dimensional Travelling consumed huge amount of chakra that he can only sustained his S/T jutsu(Amenotejikara). His fight against Kinshiki(inside Kaguya's castle) made it more clear.

But the difference between his current problem(against Kinshiki) and his teen's problem(against Kaguya and VOTE 2) is that when he battled Kinshiki he is indeed running low on chakra(the chakra he had at that time just enough for dimension travel and some light jutsus). But in that battle we still can see all the Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan.

You must be registered for see medias

And as you can see he still had all 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan. And like I said before he needs to conserved his Chakra for dimensional travel. That's why he never used CT, ST or even PS against Kinshiki. It really tells you that dimensional travel took massive amount of chakra than the size of chakra needed to perform a CT or PS.

It lead to this;

Sasuke lost(Temporarily) all of his Rinnegan Tomoes after making a jump into earth dimension.

Do you think Madara's Single or Double Rinnegan got a capability to Dimensional travel? Or can his chakra support dimensional travel?

What Obito said?;

So for Adult Sasuke to travelled alone, jumping into any dimension without any chakra back up(Sakura/Naruto) tells how massive is his chakra pool at peak level compares to Madara.

Madara needs to display the same feat for us to give him a credit that we gave to Sasuke. Without Juubi power boost.

Explanation no.2
...Then after Obito And Sakura rescued Sasuke from the desert planet, Sasuke states that his eyes haven’t recharged yet but yet, he still had the tomoe there.
So Recharge here means his Rinnegan at that moment had a cool down time just like Deva Pain. It really nothing to do with running low in Chakra. That's why you still can see 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan. When Edo Nagato used his Rinnegan power against Naruto and Bee he never shown any cool down time. It because he's already an expert user with great chakra control. Plus he no longer his crippled self. Same with Sasuke here. At that time Sasuke was still new to his eye power, his body still trying to adapt to Rinnegan, his Rinnegan control(including chakra control on Rinnegan) was not on expert level yet. Like I said before you cant expect people to understand and mastered their newly found power in a one day. Superman in the Man of Steel not even know how to fly from day one until he met with Jor El.

And the difference was there between teen Sasuke and Adult Sasuke. In his Adult years all these Minor recharging issues already being resolved. Simple Rinnegan techniques doesn't required him to charge his eye. Only heavy technique like Dimensional travel requires that.

But what makes you think that Madara or Nagato never experienced this problem when the first time they used Rinnegan?

Please answer me.

Recharging/Charging is not the proof of weakness of Rinnegan. Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly better than Double Rinnegan. And Adult Sasuke is clearly much better in controlling his Rinnegan now.

1.) I already addressed that you retarded ****, re-read what I typed in my previous reply. ?
Nah you doesn't addressed anything there. You're running away. The only thing you did is typing "headcanon"

That's a shitty level of counter argument. But coming from fool like you no one can expect more. Just like an ignorant American that no one will take seriously.??

2.) It’s truly hilarious how dumb you are, my logic is that Sasuke’s chakra reserves are low compared to Madara’s which resulted in the manifestation of one Rinnegan. Sasuke’s eyes needing to recharge is merely a result of that. Canonically Sasuke wasn’t able to use Perfect Susano’o (which is just chakra) as an adult until his eyes recharged. Which explicitly shows that Sasuke’s chakra levels were low and therefore hindered his performance. Way to make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass. ?
That's your own logic you fool and not a manga fact or in line with what was manga trying to conveyed.

"Sasuke’s chakra reserves are low compared to Madara’s which resulted in the manifestation of one Rinnegan."

This is your own logic and not manga logic. Manga clearly diagreed with you by showing something clearly different than Double Rinnegan. Its not because Sasuke chakra reserves is lower than Madara. Its an opportunity to introduce something much better than the past. And I have explained in detail the reason behind it.

"Canonically Sasuke wasn’t able to use Perfect Susano’o (which is just chakra) as an adult until his eyes recharged."

It because he's unble to activates his EMS at that time. That's the consequences of being a stupid debater, you couldn't think at all. Your rebuttal is so easy to be crush.

Even Madara needs EMS for PS. And Rinn Tensei Madara never used PS tho. We thought he is better than that. But actually he is not. No more excuses otherwise it just a headcanon.

"Which explicitly shows that Sasuke’s chakra levels were low and therefore hindered his performance. Way to make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass."

Sorry to say the dumbass here is you.??

That's not the reasons but below is the reasons

1. In his teen years he is still a novice. He still very much inside learning years.
  2. In his Adult years all of previous minor problems are long gone. The 'only problem' would occur if he performed an excessive dimension travel. Madara needs Juubi chakra to do that.???
And now is the time to entertain a dense pleb like Animegoin. Just Bear with me.

Point no.1=Teen Sasuke(Kaguya arc)

Here we saw Sasuke said "My eye powers have returned"

Ok at this stage Sasuke should receive benefit of doubt. First, he's still an inexperienced Rinnegan user at that time unlike Nagato. So we should go easy on him and dont expect more. Why Animegoin's logic(Sasuke chakra running low) doesn't make sense here?

1. Sasuke fought Kaguya a lot less than Naruto so how he could exhaust his Chakra pool? He only used PS, Amenotejikara, Chidori and Enton+Amaterasu. He never physically fought and beaten by Kaguya. He spent a lot of his time stranded inside desert dimension. Trying his best looking for a way out using his Rinnegan. So there's no valid reason to say Sasuke lost massive amount of Chakra doing all that.
  2. And what is the answer to Sasuke performance in VOTE 2 against RSM Naruto? He pulled out many magnificent Rinnegan techniques that even amazed Hagoromo. Those moves/techniques need a lot of chakra to perform. So its not logical to say Sasuke chakra is low and that is the reason why his Rinnegan needs a recharging.
This is how you replenish your chakra(according to wiki);

"At any given time, a ninja will have a "maximum" amount of chakra that they can form and use before it runs out and they need to rest to replenish it."

So how should Sasuke take a rest inside that intense situation where there's no room for a rest to replenish his chakra? Maybe you will point to desert dimension, but why do you think he can take a rest inside that intense heat dimension? There's no McDonald's for Sasuke to pay a visit and replenish his chakra.

There's no people to top up his chakra in Kaguya arc. Sakura never channelled her chakra to replenish Sasuke. So how?

The conclusion is the Rinnegan charging issue had nothing to do with Sasuke's chakra level at that time. His chakra is still massive so it must be the level of his Chakra control and Rinnegan. Sasuke's chakra control on his Rinnegan still not excellent thus his Rinnegan control still not good. His adult self already fixed that issue.

It not a headcanon but a logical observation and logical inference.

Point no.2=Teen Sasuke(VOTE 2 against RSM Naruto)

In this instance,

Sasuke clearly said low chakra made him impossible/unable to control his Rinnegan properly. But before you jump like a deranged man take the first look at the important keyword there, no!!! not low chakra but 'control'. Like I said earlier Rinnegan charging issue is mostly caused by the imperfect chakra control on Rinnegan. As a beginner in Rinnegan control and utilization Sasuke needs to learn how to control his Rinnegan better. Prefect Rinnegan control connects to how Shinobi control his chakra. To obtain Byakugou seal medic nin needs to perfecting their chakra control to the highest level so the same principle applies to Rinnegan control here. Madara and Nagato has decades worth of time to trained with their Rinnegan control and utilisation. So you shouldn't compare Sasuke and Madara that way.

Back to Sasuke,

His situation is pretty understandable compared to Kaguya arc situation. After an intense battle with Naruto its understandable why Sasuke chakra running low. His battle with RSM Naruto was more intense than his battle with Kaguya. Battle with Naruto really demanded massive usage of Chakra from Sasuke.

But we can't just ignored what actually happened before inside the same battle.

These are what happened;
  • Genjutsued 9 Bijuu without any problem.
  • Putting 9 Bijuu inside 9 Chibaku Tensei.
  • Used PS
  • Used Gravity Pull similar to Bansho Tenin.
  • Absorbed 9 bijuu chakra using his PS. Keep in mind Sasuke not absorbed all the chakra into his Body but into his PS.
  • Used Amenotejikara without any problem.
All things above he performed without need to recharging his Rinnegan.

Telling you how massive his Chakra without the need to be a Juubi Jin.

Point no.3=Adult Sasuke

This one is very easy to explain. This is the only time its not a drawing mistake. It shows you what will happen to Sasuke's if he used large amount of chakra to Dimensional travel. He needs to 'sacrifice' other Rinnegan ability just to travel. But he can maintain and access Amenotejikara.

Its not because his Rinnegan is not powerful or Sasuke chakra is lower than Madara but travelling between dimensions took a lot of his chakra.

If you can travel between dimensions where Obito said "how crazy is Kaguya able to do all these" so it safe to say that wielding a double Rinnegan is just a small matter for Sasuke.

@“>>> <<<“ portion: False, I already explained that too.:?
You have explained? Really??

Your explanation is kindergarten level explanation??

No one will take your headcanon seriously.

And this is what I was referring to:

I love making you look like the retarded **** you strived so hard to be. ?

I think its the other way around. The retard one here is you.?

This is just 10% of my effort and only using a smartphone to typed all these ???

Beat that.

I already addressed this cheap attempt above.

It's not because his chakra runnimg low but its all about his Rinnegan control that related to his chakra control at that time. But no worries Bcus Adult Sasuke already fixed the issue.

LMFAO like I said earlier, not only is everything you typed irrelevant, but you also picked the wrong the scene. Learn to read thoroughly you inbred bastard:
I dont think I picked the wrong scan. What I'm trying to do there is presenting an explanation on why your stupid logic is not an illusion but a reality.

That scan is relevent to this discussion it because it tells something that related to your actually scan.

Inside that desert dimension scan Sasuke never once implied that his chakra is running low but he is unable to work on his Rinnegan function to find an escape door.

After Obito bring him back into the ice dimension He then suffered a little problem that's his Rinnegan needs a recharge.

But how many times I need to explain to you??. Its not because he's low in Chakra but it between his chakra control and Rinnegan. And he finally managed to control his Rinnegan because he still have a lot of chakra at that time.

Refer back to that VOTE 2 scan. Sasuke said he is low in chakra made him impossible to control his Rinnegan properly. But inside Gravity dimension he finally managed to control his Rinnegan and gain its power back. He doesn't need to steal a chakra, it because his chakra is still a lot. Replenishing chakra at that moment is totally BS.

I literally said, and I quote:
>>>>>*<<<<*
It because his chakra is still plenty. Thats why all the Tomoes still there.

Which for the second time describes this scene:

And again, Sasuke clearly says that he doesn’t have any chakra to expend at that moment. And then afterwards, as shown in the other scan I posted above, Sasuke confirmed that his chakra had returned.
Lmao this mofo is trying to manipulate Sasuke's simple statement.

I dont see Sasuke says the same thing as your ass mouth said here.

This what he says;
"Damn it! My left eye hasn't recharged yet!"

And in the next scan he said;
"My left eye's powers have returned back"

He never said anything about chakra expending or my chakra is back at all.

This Mofo couldn't present their argument properly. What a waste of time.

Lmfao you literally never did, nice to see you still tried that headcanon though. OOF, I’ll give you another go at it though, k?
Yes I already did. I said drawing mistake cant be use inside an argument. Case close.

Dont be a dunce please.

1.) Literally nothing but headcanon and a sad excuse of it tbh. Lmfao you really tried to use color and number of tomoe to justify that nonsense? Firstly Kaguya’s sharingan never loses all of its tomoe in under any circumstance, while Sasuke’s Rinnegan even loses its “sharingan” tomoe. Also show me where either Madara or Hagoromo had attempted a time-space travel. Sasuke was only capable of Ameno at first but then as time progressed, he learned the portal s/t technique. Which he could’ve used to escape that Desert dimension but couldn’t. Now show me where Madara or even Hagoromo attempted to utilize a S/T technique. I’ll wait.
Lol good attempt at staying relevant haha..

1. First I never said 6 Tomoes Rinnegan played by the same rule as 9 Tomoes Sharingan. I said the concept is inspired by 9 Tomoes Sharingan. Its not natural born eye but it came to existence after Hagoromo give Sasuke a power up. It clearly not a natural born eye like Double Rinnegan but a hybrid man made eye created by Hagoromo following the concept of both 9 Tomoes Sharingan and Rinnegan. He took the best of both sides. S/T techniques and pseudo MT from 9 Tomoes Sharingan and Rinnegan techniques from The Rinnegan. It just logical. If Sasuke awaken a single no tomoe Rinnegan after the power up you could have a say. But his Rinnegan is clearly different. So You don't have a say.
  2. They never attempted any space-time travel because their Rinnegan cant. Their Rinnegan doesn't have that ability. So that is why their Rinnegan is inferior to Sasuke's Rinnegan. Easy as that. Unless you can prove otherwise using a manga fact. The burden of proof is on you.
  3. Lol why you asked me to prove for Hago and Madara's behalf? I'm now defending Sasuke and not them. You think you can play mind game with me? Its you who should show the proof that Madara's Rinnegan has S/T jutsu. Failure to do so means Sasuke's Rinnegan is more superior.
I'll wait.

2.)Lmfao first, you didn’t disprove nor address anything that I stated ?. Secondly, you managed to introduce more irrelevant nonsense into the discussion.
To you I'm not disprove anything but the truth know that I already disproved you and addressed all the shit you throw.

Again no substance rebuttal coming from you. Just a waste of time.

And lastly, I’m not going to repeat what I’d already stated but refer to what said above about adult Sasuke and his inability to use Susano’o. And don’t be the dumbass I’ve exposed you to be, Ansatsuken. You should know by now that both teen Sasuke and Adult Sasuke had to recharge their doujutsu.
I dare to say people around the world that know/read Naruto think you are not exposing anyone here but you have exposed your dumbness infront of these people just like Donald Trump.

I say it again, the reason that Sasuke unable to used his PS is because his chakra level is running low after all the excessive dimensional travels he does to search for a secret/clue.

And Adult Sasuke never mentioned about he need to recharge his eye.

But that doesn't make his Rinnegan or Sasuke himself inferior to Madara. Its actually the other way around.

Lmfao I love how you just reiterated what I’d stated: GG

What? I dont think so. The learning curve subject is brought by me and not you. You see it as irrelevant to your discussion. But I disagreed. So here you're the one who actually support my logic by writing all that. So you did agree with me that Sasuke(teen Sasuke) is in his learning stage/phase at that time.

The thing is you think I'm saying this "not that his chakra was adapting to it"

You think I said "his chakra was adapting to his Rinnegan"

I never said that. I said about different things.

Lmfao the irony, however you’ve shown your stupidity countless times here alone so it’s no wonder your unable to read. ?
To be honest you're the one that unable to read and comprehend my points. Blind by fapping to much on Madara??

The moron was unsurprisingly incapable of realizing that I blatantly stated that Sasuke’s learning curve is what I had said was irrelevant, not the tomoe inconsistencies, which makes your statement practically as retarded as you are. ?
Argue properly dude. You actually are avoiding many times here. I can see that.

His learning curve is relevent to this discussion because learning curve has very wide meaning.

• Learning about his Rinnegan ability.
  • Learning about chakra control
  • Learning to control his Rinnegan.
  • His body learning to comes to term with his Rinnegan.
Do you think Madara didnt learned all these when he first time awakened the Rinnegan?

He sure learned all that.

You're the one who really bother about that tomoe inconsistency. It just a drawing mistake inside that panel.

The only time Sasuke Rinnegan's tomoes really disappeared is in Naruto Gaiden. That's not drawing mistake but excessive used of chakra. And possibly from excessive dimensional travel also.

Big oof, I’ll give you another go at it.

Lmfao No no, what you actually said was incoherent bullshit that even you couldn’t quote correctly: ?
Hmmm...after I analyzed all the posts in this thread I came to realization that you really mixed up everything here and thought that was what I meant. Clearly you're in the wrong end.

But he's learning fast, scan above is the proof. He needs to recharge eventhough 6 Tomoes still there not indicates he's loosing a chakra but its because of entirely different reason. His body is still adapting and he's still learning. His 6 Tomoes Rinnegan
Bold statement and underline statement does not connected with each others.

Bold statement refers/address the scan I provide below,

While underline statement address different thing. It explained about the recharge issue of Sasuke's Rinnegan.

In the words of the great dumbass Ansatsuken, “What kind of BS language you are trying to speak here? The message is not delivered because it all over the place” ?
Nah, it is still your problem. You are wrongly interpreting that statement

Oh and also, Sasuke clearly doesn’t need to recharge his eyes since he’d already done so in the gravity world scan I’d posted. GG dumbass. At least you tried, right?
Lol, See, you thougth I'm referred my statement towards that scan. That's not the case.

Lol, You read/understand it wrong but you think you understand it right. What a loser??

1.) For the umpteenth time as I’ve been saying all throughout this discussion, Sasuke’s learning curve is something that your retarded ass brought up and has truly always been irrelevant to this conversation.
  1. Who are you to declare it irrelevent? You're just nobody here so dont try to put a preference. Its very relevent because we are not only talking about Teen Sasuke but Adult Sasuke also. You need to look past/beyond Teen Sasuke to see it very clearly.
  2. Recharge time is not a sign of weakness. Plus you failed to see the reason behind every recharging issues. That is your mistake in this debate. You think its all about low in Chakra but there's an instance it is not the case, example: Kaguya arc Sasuke. The reason teen Sasuke need to recharged his Rinnegan is because his Rinnegan chakra control is not perfect yet. The reason Adult Sasuke need to recharged his Rinnegan is because he's doing a lot of Dimensional travelling. Madara never performed the same thing in his entire life because he's incapable.
2.) What problems are you attempting to justify for Sasuke? His low chakra that crossed over into his adult hood? Sasuke having to recharge his eyes almost immediately after receiving Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo? Him having to still charge his Rinnegan while Madara never does? Sasuke being unable to use his Rinnegan after firing Indra’s arrow, aside from the Preta path. Hell, Madara didn’t even need eyes to use the Preta path. ?
  • His low chakra that he carried into his adulthood? Says who? Kishi? No, never happened. So only retard like you who really believe that. Only you.?
  • "Sasuke having to recharge his eyes almost immediately after receiving Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo?" Lol at this kind of attempt to lower Sasuke. And it never happened in the manga. You just lying pleb, a liar. It clearly you fail in logical thinking. Who in his right mind would expect someone that is still new to something can achieve perfection in a single day/in a single attempt. I dont think Madara/Nagato didnt/never experienced any difficulty/problem the first time they used Rinnegan. If you think they never experienced any problem in their first day you are horse-shit. Eventhough this is fictional story author took their inspiration from real life experience. No people starting something and then achieved perfection in the same day. Just like Sasuke here. I think Madara also is the same. So dont fooling yourself with lies. Your biggest mistake here is comparing very experienced user of Rinnegan(Madara/Adult Nagato) with inexperienced user of Rinnegan(Teen Sasuke).
  • "Him having to still charge his Rinnegan while Madara never does?" To be honest Rinn Tensei Madara/JJ Madara used his Rinnegan less than Sasuke. And most of the Rinnegan tech(Limbo, outer path) he's using consume less chakra except Super CT(JJ Madara). So how's that comparison possible? And Sasuke was using various kind of heavy Rinnegan techniques in VOTE 2 against Naruto without the need to charged his Rinnegan. So he's much better than Madara feat wise.
  • "Sasuke being unable to use his Rinnegan after firing Indra’s arrow, aside from the Preta path. Hell, Madara didn’t even need eyes to use the Preta path. " woow!! Such an achievement. Nah, its so pathetic for someone like Madara. That's the best he can do using his real body and real Rinnegan? And its logical why Sasuke is unable to used his Rinnegan after he performing Indra Arrow. His chakra is running very low, and that is the real one.
You want to know what? Its very easy.?

3.) No what that tells me is that you’re trying to ignore that Sasuke was literally incapable of using any form of Susanoo due to his fierce lack of chakra. He even took shuriken to his bare back in order to protect Sarada which really drives my point home. In anything, Sasuke tapped into chakra that he really couldn’t afford to use when he used that Ameno when he didn’t have that tomoe, if that battle had dragged out.
That doesnt make any difference. First, you're ignoring the reason behind why it happened. He just recently opening up the last dimensional portal into Naruto earth. Open it up is enough to consume large amount of his chakra that subsequently took away albeit temporarily his 6 Tomoes and almost all of his ocular Jutsu. I believe if Madara did the same he would be left with only normal black eye. Much worse??

Again that doesn't tell the true story that you want to hear. You cant use those cases for a comparison unless you can show me that low chakra Madara still can pull out V4 Susanoo. So making a comparison with Adult Sasuke is valid/make sense. But unfortunately such scan of event doesn't exist. But this kind of scan exist for you to see,

Read it forward

This scan happened after big battle in the valley of the end. Both Madara and Hashirama were exhausted(chakra and physical) from that big battle. And during the remaining of battle Madara unable to pull out a single Susanoo. Their scale of battle is not as great as Sasuke and Naruto VOTE 2 battle. So here you can see which battle consumed more contestants' chakra. Surely its VOTE 2 battle. And after their intense battle both Madara and Sasuke unable use Susanoo. So Sasuke is not alone here because Madara also experiencing the same thing. But Sasuke's battle scale is much larger so consumed more chakra than Madara.

And as for Adult Sasuke dimensional travel consumed a lot of his chakra. So he's unable to use Susanoo for a period of time.

Take your own advice. ? Good luck, we’ll see how far that gets you.

So you Better used your head properly because your comprehension problem is clear as a Day.??

>Retard asked me if 1 Rinnegan Madara was capable of doing what Sasuke had done
Yes just answered the question gibbon ?

>I Proved that he could then proceeded to ask the retard a question
He could what? Giving you anus prolapse???

Madara never showed something magnificent besides Limbo using one rinnegan you imbecile.?

>Retard: “You still haven’t answered my question, answer my question first”
Your question about what?

- Obito unable to used Rinnegan against Guy+Kakashi?

He just agreed with them(specifically Kakashi) on a lot of chakra being consumed to perfectly control all the jinchurikis.

He never suggested that he could perform more than one rinn path. Hyperbole is too heavy here. Even when he no longer controlling all the Jins he never displayed any Rinnegan tech.

-All those low level Rinn. Tech(Black Rod, Will materialisation, Telepathic communication) Madara has displayed?

How is that can be the most important criteria to determine Sasuke Rinnegan level when Sasuke already displayed much better Rinnegan feats than that? Animegoin doesnt make sense.

>Retard then proceeded to attempt to dismantle the answer I’d given, even though he said that I didn’t answer the question. ??‍♂
You still didnt answered my single rinnegan question and at least you can see how I dismantled your own question(about Obito and Nagato).

Lmfao the mind of a retard is as dependable as a crackhead’s. Glad to see that you conceded, too easy.

Good boy, snuggle that L. ?
Yeah we will see if you think thiz reply means conceding and L ???

Enjoy your loser status while it last??

Lmfao
> “Read this scan carefully Kid”
>Posts irrelevant scan that has nothing to do with the quote”
>Says, “so much failed from kid!!!”
Just say the words dunce "I couldn't counter Ansatsuken briliant post. So much truth."

I agree, SO MUCH FAIL FROM THIS KID!!!! ? Big oof.
You're Right, the kid with name Animegoin is a failure. ?

And of course it’s on the condition of dual Rinnegan, you simple **** because anyone who only manifested one Rinnegan wouldn’t be able to tolerate another in their head. ?
Here is why you failed fool. Sasuke's Rinnegan clearly not following double Rinnegan principle you fool. The day that you think Sasuke's Rinnegan followed double Rinnegan concept is the day that your entire existence is a failure. Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly much better.?

The similarity between Sasuke's Rinnegan and Double Rinnegan stop at 6 path power.

Which is the point of this thread you fucking tard. Sasuke having one Rinnegan permanently puts him at a disadvantage to Madara, while one Rinnegan Madara is easily Sasuke’s equal.
LOOOOOL, LEEEEEELLLL!!!!!

Such an easily a retard logic from Animegoin. Read the explanation above.

Kid that's not how to draw a conclusion. Go learn more?

Hmm....this is my own statement.

Pay attention, dumbass. I literally said that “dual Rinnegan (non-Juubi) Madara is as close to Hagoromo as one get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu.” ????
And Hagoromo clearly disagreed with your make to believe logic.????

The only similarity between them is the Rinnegan. So Sasuke also is as close to Hagoromo as one can get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu. Because of Rinnegan, no matter it double or single. As you said before "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan". So you need to accept that Sasuke is very close to Hagoromo and with better Rinnegan than Madara.

I think you meant appearance wise and not power wise hahaha... What a pathetic desperate attempt from Animegoin.??

And let’s clear some things up:
1.) Sasuke didn’t received all of Hagoromo’s chakra.
Why receiving all the chakra is really matter here? And Madara never received any chakra from Hagoromo in his entire life. That's why he's looking for Juubi??

Sasuke sure didn't received all chakra from Hago but he clearly received large quantity of Hagoromo's Yin chakra plus other gift. That's enough for him to stand against and match JJ Madara.

2.) Sasuke definitely didn’t acquired Hagoromo’s chakra reserves
No, he actually acquired Hagoromo's chakra. To sustain the Rinnegan he needs Hago's chakra(signature) to flow inside his body. He also received likely a nearly half of Hagoromo chakra reserve, Naruto is similar.

Middle left panel. Read what Hagoromo said.

3.) Sasuke isn’t capable of creating Six Paths Senjutsu.
Of course, how stupid can you be?

Sasuke is yin(ocular) while Naruto is yang(body). If Sasuke wants 'body' he needs Juubi just like Madara.

Now Pay attention, stupid ****, you’re going to learn something (hopefully). Hagoromo’s Senjutsu handout to Sasuke was exactly like how Juugo lended his own senjutsu to assist Sasuke. After Sasuke used it, it was gone forever unless Naruto distributes Six Paths Senjutsu back out to him. Hagoromo’s Six Paths senjutsu only remained in Naruto because he received the Six Paths Sage Mode.
Lol this imbecile is trying to teach me.

Since when Sasuke received Six Path Senjutsu from Hagoromo? Even if he really received some from Hago that's enough for him to used against Juubi Jin. It because Senjutsu is Juubi Jin's weaknesses. And after that its gone forever.

But our topic is not about Six Path Senjutsu but Rinnegan you fool?

Stays on topic please.

While Sasuke received Six Paths senjutsu from Hagoromo himself, it never remained. Sasuke only used Six Paths Senjutsu once (Black chidori against Madara) and afterwards he’d exhausted it all.
Lmao. Are you just going off topic. We're talking about Rinnegan and not SPS here. SPS is body power not Ocular power. Non JJ Dual Rinnegan Madara and Rinnegan Sasuke are Ocular power users.

Which means, you’ve guessed it, Madara is still the closest thing to Hagoromo in existence!
  • If you're talking about JJ Madara, its yes.
  • If you're talking about Non JJ Dual Rinnegan Madara then its no.
To be honest the way you used case by case reasoning is full of flaw and very atrocious.

FAILLLLLLL! ????
Yes I know you failed????

>Obito verified that he could’ve used all of the Paths of the Rinnegan (single eye)
He never verified it. But feats are more important than mouth piece that we can called it as Hyperbole.

>full outer path access and multiple uses without needing to be recharged. (Single eye)
Ok but not impressive at all

>Madara summoned Gedo husk,
captured bijuu became full Juubi Jin (single eye]
again the same technique as above, not impressive. All the works done by GM and not Madara.

>Sasuke didn’t levitate in Boruto movie ? *headcanon*, Plus Boruto the Movie is irrelevant, manga is canon. Big oof
Lel cant defeat my argument using headcanon and non-canon as an excuses. Stuuupidd.?

>Madara stopped time for Sasuke and stabbed him in the stomach. (single eye)
Its limbo. That's all.

>Using that logic, you admit that Madara was capable of learning S/T techniques
What kind of logic pleb?.

Sasuke:
>Unable to telepathically communicate
Is that an important criteria? I dont think so. Lol weak ass technique show by so called mighty Madara.

>Unable to create Chakra rods
I think that is not as impressive as creating lightning Susanoo.

>Unable to use any of the 6 Paths outside of Deva and Preta Paths
The same can be said for Madara. So Sasuke and Nagato clearly a better Rinnegan users than Madara.

>Unable to manifest his own will

Yikes.
Not an important tech. And BZ is not Madara's Will, its Kaguya's. So Madara never used any Will manifestation. Yikes?????

So dont yikes yet but go play kites.

[/quote][/QUOTE]

Yeah that kid is so pathetic.

Imagine believing that telling yourself that actually makes I true. ???
Weakass efforts??

“Imagine trying to use the excuse of “I’m talking about Madara not Obito” when they were Madara’s eyes ?.

Couldn't rebutted my counter arguments properly he started talking non sense??

Of course that's Madara's eyes. But being the owner doesn't mean you know better than the borrower of your item. Madara doesnt have a chance to learned and practiced with his RinneganProperly because he is too old. And Nagato took the chance to learn about this eye very properly and goes much deeper with it. So Nagato knows something that Madara doesnt.
All Rinnegan has same basic power(6 Paths). One just need to study and learn.

Your turn
Now its your turn?

You mean like Sasuke how absorbed the bijuus chakra while they were in a genjutsu. I agree that is cheap and cowardly, fool.
It never stayed forever unlike Juubi inside Madara's body. And Sasuke not absorb it into his body but into his Susanoo. It never increased Sasuke's chakra level unlike that power up freak that's Madara. Juubi increased Madara chakra level. That's cheap.

Hagoromo’s existence relied on the Juubi’s power. Big oof and headcanon on your part. ?
Are you fucking stupidly kidding me? Hagoromo never relied on Juubi power before the event where he sealed that monster inside him. He already can fly and creating black stuff long before he becoming JJ.

And he just hold the Juubi inside his body temporarily.

You're the definition of headcanon

>Madara stops in mid-air, looks back, let’s Sasuke approach, get cut
>Zero damage
"Sasuke you're so fast even without Juubi power"??????

>Madara’s sword VS. Sasuke’s abdomen
Not that Madara never experienced the same when still a normal Shinobi.

Yikes ???

“I can’t...die here”
???
Of course. That's why he came back to schooled Madara. But that mofo got Juubi to saved his sorry ass??

Yikes, lemme stop you there, fool. Madara taught all of them to Obito, who taught them to Nagato. ?
Care to explain what Madara taught to Obito? What is this "all of them"? Care to explain?

I want to see your explanation in detail?

Moving on>>
You need to take this advice Animegoin?

He does need to charge his eyes after using Preta and CT, that’s why he wasn’t able use his Rinnegan after launching Indra’s arrow. You’re a whole dumbass. ???
It because his chakra was insufficient at that time dumbass. Its one of two instances that Sasuke need to recharged his rinnegan. Tbh he never talked about recharging but he unable to control his Rinnegan properly bcus of lack of chakra dumbass.

It was only after a prolonged hand to hand battle that his eye had recovered just enough to where he could use Preta on small scale.
No, its not because of his eye has recovered.

Read this dumbass,

His left eye is still closed. Next time when debating please bring manga scan.

I’m sorry but I’m too smart to understand what you attempted to convey.
Smart my ass. You have shown never ending stupidity inside all of your replies.???

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitamaSanji