[Discussion] If transplanted, would Sasuke be able to tolerate one of Madara’s Rinnegan?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Irrelevant
It was in reference to how foolishly you worded that statement. ?
Very relevant, Poor attempt at deflection though.

Actually that's not the case. You just immediately proved that you've retarded comprehension problem. It's very clear?

LOL trying to disregard tomoes to make his point relevant. “When you tried to use my logic against me but you disregard the relevancy of 6 Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan your attempt falls flat, a failure.”

6 Tomoes is very relevant inside this debate because it differentiate the regular double Rinnegan with Sasuke's Rinnegan. There was no 6 Tomoes normal Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Mangekyo Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before Sasuke. The closet we have is Kaguya's Red Sharingan with 9 Tomoes. But that's progenitor eye.

So its understandable. We need to wait until Sasuke's time to see something close to similar. Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan that comes in Single. It clearly followed the concept of Kaguya's third eye.

Only dick head like you will going to pull the blind eye and disregard the similar concept that Kishi trying to show/conveyed.?

The massage is very clear on what Kishi intended to do with Sasuke's Rinnegan. Kishi introduced first the power/ability of 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before he introduced 9 Tomoes Sharingan's power/ability. Before the introduction of full capability of 9 Tomoes Sharingan we only know about Mugen Tsukuyomi.
But the birth of Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan and it's power sort of picturing/visualizing the potential power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan that we will see in the future(in Kaguya arc). But Sasuke's Single Rinnegan is more than a Sharingan and more than a Rinnegan. It technically the combination of both, a Rinnegan+watered down 9 Tomoes Sharingan. In a single eye.

This eye born after Hagoromo bestowed his power to Sasuke. Sasuke took Yin power of Hagoromo's eye while Naruto took Hagoromo's body power. Its clearly intended to happen by Hagoromo because he know better than you(Animegoin) what Sasuke and Naruto will up against in the future, 3 eyes Madara and also the potential of Kaguya revival. So this eye is not naturally born Rinnegan but the man made Rinnegan eye. Hagoromo able to create very powerful seals, Sentient Bijuu so its not impossible for him to create something like a hybrid eye using COAT.

It not a headcanon or a BS. It's clearly in line with manga fact/logic.

I can find many people including Kishimoto that will agree or support my logic where you couldn't. I dare to believe it. And You only have your superiority complex self to agree with. What a fool ??

How can people really want to believe your headcanon or idea if your logic is a failure Animegoin. Your reasoning foundation is very weak.
>Lmfao you typed all of that in an attempt to try and recover from the ass beating you received? TALK ABOUT A TRY-HARD! ????

Aside from that though, it also proves that you’re trying to make these replies as lengthy as possible to discourage people from reading through it. But nevertheless, I’ll be glad to dissect the retarded dribble that manifested from your “mind”. ?

“When you tried to use my logic against me but you disregard the relevancy of 6 Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan your attempt falls flat, a failure.”

Lmfao at how willfully ignorant and desperately foolish you are. ?
In my last reply, I literally said:

“The moron (Ansatsuken) was unsurprisingly incapable of realizing that I blatantly stated that Sasuke’s learning curve is what I had said was irrelevant, not the tomoe inconsistencies, which makes your statement practically as retarded as you are. ?”

Thanks for verifying my statements that I made at the end of that quote. ?

“6 Tomoes is very relevant inside this debate because it differentiate the regular double Rinnegan with Sasuke's Rinnegan. There was no 6 Tomoes normal Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Mangekyo Sharingan or 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before Sasuke. The closet we have is Kaguya's Red Sharingan with 9 Tomoes. But that's progenitor eye.”

I noticed how you forgot to mention that we never had Mangekyou Sharingans that didn’t have any techniques before Madara And Izuna. The very first human Rinnegan manifested inside of a sharingan that didn’t have any techniques, therefore you can’t confirm if Madara’s and Sasuke’s Rinnegan are different. Also Kaguya’s sharingan is Kekkei Mora and Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is also Kekkei Mora, which literally invalidates that bullshit headcanon of yours that “Sasuke’s Rinnegan is the closest to Kaguya’s sharingan.” It’s literally just that simple, dumbass. ?

I mean, the sheer fact that you believe that Sasuke’s doujutsu is superior to Hagoromo’s in any form/fashion speaks of your idiocy.

“So its understandable. We need to wait until Sasuke's time to see something close to similar. Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan that comes in Single. It clearly followed the concept of Kaguya's third eye.”

That was written as if a crack head had typed it; I’m completely lost however I was able to discern that you were using headcanon. Piss poor fanfic.

“Only dick head like you will going to pull the blind eye and disregard the similar concept that Kishi trying to show/conveyed.?”
The hypocrisy and projection of that statement is hilarious, and it’s even funnier considering that 1.) You’re probably truly too stupid to recognize that you’re projecting, or 2.)You’re intentionally projecting and hoping that neither myself or anyone else would notice. ?

”The massage is very clear on what Kishi intended to do with Sasuke's Rinnegan. Kishi introduced first the power/ability of 6 Tomoes Rinnegan before he introduced 9 Tomoes Sharingan's power/ability. Before the introduction of full capability of 9 Tomoes Sharingan we only know about Mugen Tsukuyomi.
But the birth of Light Purple 6 Tomoes Rinnegan and it's power sort of picturing/visualizing the potential power of 9 Tomoes Sharingan that we will see in the future(in Kaguya arc). But Sasuke's Single Rinnegan is more than a Sharingan and more than a Rinnegan. It technically the combination of both, a Rinnegan+watered down 9 Tomoes Sharingan. In a single eye.”

lmfao the “massage”? I knew you were tense and butthurt for being exposed, but for that to transfer into your writing is quite humorous. Surely even you agree?

Not to mention that you’re trying to use the order in which powers were displayed in an attempt to justify that retarded theory of yours. That’s the definition of fanfic ?. The only thing you were correct about is the fact that Kishimoto’s intent being clear, but clearly not about the way you interpreted it. He introduced Sasuke’s Rinnegan abilities before he showed Kaguya’s because he not only didn’t want Madara being the one to display them, but he also wanted to showcase both Naruto and Sasuke’s abilities. Literally everything you said is headcanon. Big oof

“This eye born after Hagoromo bestowed his power to Sasuke. Sasuke took Yin power of Hagoromo's eye while Naruto took Hagoromo's body power. Its clearly intended to happen by Hagoromo because he know better than you(Animegoin) what Sasuke and Naruto will up against in the future, 3 eyes Madara and also the potential of Kaguya revival. So this eye is not naturally born Rinnegan but the man made Rinnegan eye. Hagoromo able to create very powerful seals, Sentient Bijuu so its not impossible for him to create something like a hybrid eye using COAT.”

That was the dumbest shit I’ve read in this reply thus far. Let’s break this one down:

“Its clearly intended to happen,” yeah no shit, Kishimoto wanted it to. ? What a dumbass you are.

So this eye is not naturally born Rinnegan,” lmfao Madara’s Rinnegan was a ‘man made’ Rinnegan too, dumbass. Madara wasn’t born with the Rinnegan and his eyes wouldnt have naturally progressed into a Rinnegan if he didn’t obtain Hashirama’s cells and transplant them. How fucking stupid are you? Honest question. ? Huge oof, I’ll give you another shot.

”Hagoromo able to create powerful seals, sentient bijuu so it’s not impossible for him to create something like a hybrid eye using COAT.
I never said it was impossible for Hagoromo to do that, however you’re trying spewing fanfic and you saying that underlined portion proves that you know it’s headcanon. GG

“It not a headcanon or a BS. It's clearly in line with manga fact/logic.”

Clearly not. ?

”I can find many people including Kishimoto that will agree or support my logic where you couldn't. I dare to believe it. And You only have your superiority complex self to agree with. What a fool ??”

Lmfao I could literally say the exact same thing and I’d still be less full of shit than you are. ? The only people actually backing you simply don’t like me because I’ve done to them what I’m doing to you. But let me know when Kishimoto attests to your theory, I’ll be waiting.

”How can people really want to believe your headcanon or idea if your logic is a failure Animegoin. Your reasoning foundation is very weak.”

I literally made you look like a moron with my first 2 replies. ? You’re clearly a fan of your own fiction and consequently, an inept failure.

The Moron here is you. You Took anything like example hyperbole at face value and think he already got everything. Your example of Obito and also Sasuke only awakened one Rinnegan were very weak when Sasuke Rinnegan is clearly different than the Rinnegan we know before. You never think and dig deeper. You're not cut to be in a serious debate if that how you used the presentation materials.
First off, let me just say that you worded that like a complete moron, so I just have to laugh at the irony there. Lawl GG

Second, do you even know what a hyperbole is? ? And if so, what hyperbole were you referring to because I don’t recall using a hyperbole at all. Everything I used were facts but please refresh my memory.

Third, Obito never awoke the Rinnegan so right off the bat you took your headcanon up a few notches. ??‍♂ If you hadn’t lost all credibility before, you definitely just did. Easy solo

You’re clearly not fit to use a keyboard, let alone debate me.

Actually Its the other way around, I have proved that you are the dumbass one but your stubbornness put us in this situation and here we are again.??

? I Love how you’re describing yourself and your own predicament. You dug yourself in this deep, you’ll definitely be dreaming a ‘massage’ and butthurt cream after reading through this. Dragging morons like you is a pass time of mine and boy do I enjoy it. ? Thank you for making yourself my dog.

Much easier for me to explain it. It just showing your inability to comprehend or grasping the situation or what I'm trying to deliverd to you.

Let me explain to you because your thick skull brain is the cause of this problem.

To be honest you're mixing a lot of things there. I've re-read all the quoted post. And It's clear that you have suffered a severe comprehension problem.
“It just showing,”
“inability to comprehend or grasping the concept,”
”what I’m trying to deliverd to you.”

”...your thick skull brain.”

Wow, you’re doing a great job of convincing me that you aren’t an idiot. ?
Hell, you don’t clearly don’t even know basic biology/anatomy. "Thick skull brain.” Yikes, big oof. ?

And I’m the one with the comprehension issue? My ass. ?

Explanation no.1:

This's when I'm talking about Naruto Gaiden. What actually happened to Sasuke's Eye(Rinnegan) inside the story. What happened there it clearly shows you that Sasuke chakra is indeed running low after all the dimensional travelling he performed inside that story. When he really used massive quantity of his chakra he will temporarily lost the ability to perform many havy duty Rinnegan technique like CT, ST, PP etc and the Tomoes on his Rinnegan also temporarily disappeared. But after he regaining back his peak level chakra the Tomoes appeared back. He also able to activate his EMS. So Dimensional Travelling consumed lots amount of chakra that he can only sustained his S/T jutsu(Amenotejikara). His fight against Kinshiki(inside Kaguya's castle) made it more clear.

But the difference between his current problem(against Kinshiki) and his teen's problem(against Kaguya and VOTE 2) is that when he battled Kinshiki he is indeed running low of chakra(the chakra he had right there only enough for dimension travel). But in that battle we still can see 6 Tomoes on Sasuke's Rinnegan.

You must be registered for see medias

More poorly worded nonsense, great. ****...I hate thinking about how many more of your retarded quotes I have left to address. ?‍♂?

Lmfao no, you retarded bastard, the difference between Adult Sasuke (vs Kinshiki scenario) and teen Sasuke (in desert world) is that Adult Sasuke had enough chakra to make it back to earth, which requires a HUGE amount of chakra. But teen Sasuke was only capable of using Ameno once more before he got rescued by Obito And Sakura, which even Adult Sasuke was able to do despite being depleted of most of his chakra due to his dimension hop from Kaguya’s dimension back to earth.

So in reality, Teen Sasuke had far less chakra available after he was rescued by Sakura And Obito (after he used Ameno) than Adult Sasuke had both before and after his first fight with Kinshiki. ??

Therefore the tomoe are inconsistent like I said, It’s simple shit like this that makes you a fucking dunce. I love it, I truly do. Thank you for making yourself a target. ?

Also that EMS portion you mentioned was irrelevant unless you’re suggesting that Sasuke got weaker as time progressed. Because even teen Sasuke was able to use Perfect Susano’o without activating his EMS, while Adult Sasuke clearly couldn’t. So that throws your whole “needing time to adapt to the Rinnegan and it’s chakra” thing out the window. Can’t wait to see how you‘ll intentionally misinterpret the canon to try and cover your ass this time. ?

As you can you he still has all 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan. And like I said before he needs to conserved his Chakra for dimensional travel. That's why he never used CT, ST or even PS against Kinshiki. It really tells you that dimensional travel took massive amount of chakra than a size of chakra needed to perform a CT or PS.
Boy are you a moron. ?
Anyway, I already destroyed that headcanon earlier.

It lead to this;

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke lost(Temporarily) all of his Rinnegan Tomoes after making a jump into earth dimension.
Irrelevant considering I already proved you wrong. GG

Do you think Madara's Single or Double Rinnegan has a capability to Dimensional travel? Or can his chakra support dimensional travel?
If I’ve been saying that Rinnegan Madara has far larger chakra reserves than Rinnegan Sasuke this entire time, idk what do you think? ?

What Obito said?;

So for Adult Sasuke to travelled alone, jumping into any dimension without any chakra back up(Sakura/Naruto) tells how massive is his chakra pool at peak level compares to Madara.

Madara needs to display the same shit for us to give him a credit that we gave to Sasuke. Without Juubi power boost.
Lmfao a few things to clarify, Firstly Obito couldn’t even tolerate both of Madara’s Rinnegan and was on the verge of losing himself after initially transplanting one of them. Which speaks volumes of not only the chakra remnants within Madara’s Rinnegan itself, but also of how powerful Madara’s chakra was in order to manifest two of those eyes. Secondly, Obito said that opening those portals would be taxing on his chakra ONLY because it wasn’t his own s/t technique. Sasuke on the other hand has his own S/T technique so you attempting to use Obito’s words as an excuse for Sasuke’s weakness is incorrect.

OR like you said earlier, we’re talking about Sasuke not Obito. ? GG

And here’s the scan of Obito saying what I said he did, just to make you look dumber. ? No need to thank me.

Explanation no.2

So Recharge here means his Rinnegan at that moment had a cool down time just like Deva Pain. It really nothing to do with running low in Chakra. That's why you still can see 6 Tomoes on his Rinnegan. When Edo Nagato used his Rinnegan power against Naruto and Bee he never shown any cool down time. It because he's already an expert user with great chakra control. Plus he no longer his crippled self. Same with Sasuke here. At that time Sasuke was still new to his eye power, his body still trying to adapt to Rinnegan, his Rinnegan control(including chakra control on Rinnegan) was not on expert level yet. Like I said before you cant expect people to understand and mastered their newly found power in a one day. Superman in the Man of Steel not even know how to fly from day one until he met with Jor El.
I love how you keep comparing other character’s Rinnegan uses to justify your argument but you ignorantly dismiss them when I sensibly provided examples of those same characters utilizing Madara’s Rinnegan. A hypocritical dunce, I love it. ?

But nah, you can’t use examples of characters that used Madara’s Rinnegan to justify your argument for Sasuke, therefore literally everything you said is irrelevant. Two can play that game, gangsta ?.

At least you tried.

And the difference was there between teen Sasuke and Adult Sasuke. In his Adult years all these Minor recharging issues already been resolved. Simple Rinnegan techniques doesn't required him to charge his eye. Only heavy technique like Dimensional travel requires that.
Proved that wrong lawl. Try again.

But what makes you think that Madara or Nagato never experienced this problem when the first time they used Rinnegan?

Please answer me.
Because if Madara and/or Nagato had experienced that problem, it would’ve been explicitly stated. Which makes what your argument fanfic.

Don’t worry I did. Better luck next time.

Recharging/Charging is not the proof of weakness of Rinnegan. Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly better than Double Rinnegan. And Adult Sasuke is clearly much better in controlling his Rinnegan now.
False headcanon as I proved above.

Nah you doesn't addressed anything there. You're running away. The only thing you did is typing "headcanon"

That's a shitty level of counter argument. But coming from fool like you no one can expect more. Just like an ignorant American that no one will take seriously.??
More irony, it’s funny considering how I got you typed all of the BS that you’re responding to. ?

Easy solo.

That's your own logic you fool and not a manga fact or in line with what was manga trying to conveyed.

"Sasuke’s chakra reserves are low compared to Madara’s which resulted in the manifestation of one Rinnegan."

This is your own logic and not manga logic. Manga clearly diagreed with you by showing something clearly different than Double Rinnegan. Its not because Sasuke chakra reserves is lower than Madara. Its an opportunity to introduce something much better than the past. And I have explained in detail the reason behind it.
Oh boy lawl, the manga didn’t disagree with me at any point. Obito explicitly stated that dual Rinnegan = unstoppable. Eyeless base Madara’s chakra was strong enough to restrict Hashirama’s movements with just his chakra alone. Eyeless Madara was also able to use Susano’o while Adult Sasuke couldn't even summon rib cage to protect Sarada. Not to mention that adult Sasuke needs to activate his EMS to use Susano’o while Teen Sasuke (fresh recipient of Hagoromo’s chakra) didn’t have to.

“Opportunity to introduce something much better than the past.”

Headcanon.

"Canonically Sasuke wasn’t able to use Perfect Susano’o (which is just chakra) as an adult until his eyes recharged."

It because he's unble to activates his EMS at that time. That's the consequences of being a stupid debater, you couldn't think at all. Your rebuttal is so easy to be crush.

Even Madara needs EMS for PS. And Rinn Tensei Madara never used PS tho. We thought he is better than that. But actually he is not. No more excuses otherwise it just a headcanon.
Whew, fanfic galore. But besides that, Adult Sasuke wasn’t even capable of using any type of Susano’o at all despite being able to use Ameno and being able to activate his base sharingan. Revived Madara used legged Susano’o and Preta path without having eyes in his head.

That's the consequences of being a stupid debater, you‘re incapable of being about to think at all. Your rebuttal is so easy to crush. The take away here: is don’t be stupid and to try harder.

"Which explicitly shows that Sasuke’s chakra levels were low and therefore hindered his performance. Way to make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass."

Sorry to say the dumbass here is you.??

That's not the reasons but below is the reasons

1. In his teen years he is still a novice. He still very much inside learning years.
  2. In his Adult years all of previous minor problems are long gone. The 'only problem' would occur if he performed an excessive dimension travel. Madara needs Juubi chakra to do that.???
Thanks for admitting that you’re a dumbass. ??

1.) I proved that fanfic wrong multiple times

2.) I also proved wrong and that underlined portion is literally fanfic ?. Now that you mention it though, I’m still waiting on you to show me where Madara attempted to use his Rinnegan to open a portal. ? Once you show me proof of that, I’ll concede.

And now is the time to entertain a dense pleb like Animegoin. Just Bear with me.
Oh the moron’s going to entertain me? Please by all means, proceed.

Point no.1=Teen Sasuke(Kaguya arc)

Here we saw Sasuke said "My eye powers have returned"

Ok at this stage Sasuke should receive benefit of doubt. First, he's still an experience Rinnegan user at that time unlike Nagato. So we should go easy on him and dont expect more. Why Animegoin's logic(Sasuke chakra running low) doesn't make sense here?

1. Sasuke fought Kaguya a lot less than Naruto so how he could exhaust his Chakra pool? He only used PS, Amenotejikara, Chidori and Enton+Amaterasu. He never physically fought and beaten by Kaguya. He spent a lot of his time stranded inside desert dimension. Trying his best looking for way out using his Rinnegan. So there's no valid reason to say Sasuke lost massive amount of Chakra doing all that.
  2. And what is the answer to Sasuke performance in VOTE 2 against RSM Naruto? He pulled out many magnificent Rinnegan techniques that even amazed Hagoromo. Those moves/techniques need a lot of chakra to perform. So its not logical to say Sasuke chakra is low and that is the cause why Rinnegan needs a recharging.
Lmfao oh so Sasuke should “receive the benefit of doubt” huh? ? Oh and you’re saying that we should go easy on him because he’s an “inexperienced user at that time unlike Nagato,” huh? Well sounds like a desperate moron is attempting to set up the perfect environment for fanfic to thrive. Lmfao let’s see how this plays out.

*Gasp* I was right, he was setting up for fanfic paradise!

1.) Nope, better luck next time.

2.) I already explained that before. Have fun browsing or not, your choice.

This is how you replenish your chakra(according to wiki);

"At any given time, a ninja will have a "maximum" amount of chakra that they can form and use before it runs out and they need to rest to replenish it."

So how do you think Sasuke can rest inside that intense situation where there's no room for rest to replenish his chakra? Maybe you will point to desert dimension, but why do you think he can rest inside that intense heat dimension? There's no McDonald's for Sasuke to pay a visit and replenish his chakra.
Lawl it’s simple, the idle time that occurred after they sealed Kaguya and before Naruto And Sasuke actually engaged battled, Sasuke’s chakra replenished itself. There’s also no way of knowing how far they traveled to reach the Final Valley. It’s funny because I actually already explained this in a few of my previous replies BUT much like everything else in this conversation, I seem to be stuck in a loop repeating myself to a daft, cognitively inept piece of shit. ?

You really tried to use McDonald’s to really drive the point home huh? Lel

There's no people to top up his chakra in Kaguya arc. Sakura never channelled her chakra to replenish Sasuke. So how?
You’re actually dumber than I’d initially thought. Yikes... tough break, huh?

The conclusion is the Rinnegan charging issue had nothing to do with Sasuke's chakra level at that time. His chakra is still massive so it must be the level of his Chakra control and Rinnegan. Sasuke's chakra control on his Rinnegan still not excellent thus his Rinnegan control still not good. His adult self already fixed that issue.

It not a headcanon but a logical observation and logical inference.
Lel piss poor fanfic. What were the things that Sasuke immediately did after he said that his eye power had returned? I’ll answer it for you, he not only used Ameno but he also used chidori. Then after Kaguya warped them to her root dimension to avoid Sasuke’s attack, Sasuke used rib Susano’o before transforming it to a Perfect Susano’o.

Therefore before Sasuke’s eye power returned, Sasuke literally was unable to use rib cage Susano’o, chidori and Ameno. Facts are facts.

Point no.2=Teen Sasuke(VOTE 2 against RSM Naruto)

In this instance,

Sasuke clearly said low chakra made him impossible/unable to control his Rinnegan properly. But before you jump like a deranged man take the first look at the important keyword there, no!!! not low chakra but 'control'. Like I said earlier Rinnegan charging issue is mostly caused by the imperfect chakra control on Rinnegan. As a beginner in Rinnegan control and utilization Sasuke needs to learn how to control his Rinnegan better. Prefect Rinnegan control connects to how Shinobi control his chakra. To obtain Byakugou seal medic nin needs to perfecting their chakra control to the highest level so the same principle applies to Rinnegan control here. Madara and Nagato has decades worth of time to trained with their Rinnegan control and utilisation. So you shouldn't compare Sasuke and Madara that way.
Lmfao I love how you admit that low chakra caused the issues with Sasuke’s Rinnegan but refuse to admit that Sasuke’s chakra reserves are shit compared to Madara’s. You posted a scan earlier in which Sasuke said that he’d already grown quite accustomed to the abilities and usages of the Rinnegan, and before Sasuke had said that, he’d already recharged his Rinnegan twice; once against Madara and once against Kaguya. From that, Sasuke explicitly admitted that he was past the point of learning.
Your fanfic of Sasuke being a beginner stops here, the Byakugou holds no bearing to this conversation, therefore it’s irrelevant. ? Also show me where it’s explained how long elder Madara had his Rinnegan before he gave it away to Nagato. Lmfao kid Nagato wielded Madara’s eyes with no issues and he wasn’t even trained to control his chakra (be a ninja). Preteen Nagato mastered all of Jiraiya’s teachings with speed and did so with no descriptions of weaknesses caused by his Rinnegan.

“So you shouldn’t compare Sasuke and Madara that way.” ? Kiss my ass

Back to Sasuke,

His situation is pretty understandable compared to Kaguya arc situation. After an intense battle with Naruto its understandable why Sasuke chakra running low. His battle with RSM Naruto was more intense than his battle with Kaguya. Battle with Naruto really demanded massive usage of Chakra from Sasuke.

But we can't just ignored what actually happened before inside the same battle.

These are what happened;
  • Genjutsued 9 Bijuu without any problem.
  • Putting 9 Bijuu inside 9 Chibaku Tensei.
  • Used PS
  • Used Gravity Pull similar to Bansho Tenin.
  • Absorbed 9 bijuu chakra using his PS. Keep in mind Sasuke not absorbed all the chakra into his Body but into his PS.
  • Used Amenotejikara without any problem.
All things above he performed without need to recharging his Rinnegan.

Telling you how massive his Chakra without the need to be a Juubi Jin.
When Sasuke fought against Kaguya he used Ameno, PS, a summoning, Amaterasu twice, Enton and had gotten a decent portion of his chakra drained by Black Zetsu. Sasuke’s chakra network also got disrupted by Kaguya’s needle which probably played a role also. Black Zetsu was literally only touching Sasuke and he couldn’t do anything about it but go figure. Then when Sasuke was in the desert dimension, he said that he’s tried everything but nothing worked. Kishimoto made Sasuke say that convey that Sasuke’s additional chakra had already been used up attempting to get out of that world. He only had enough chakra remaining at that point to use Ameno.

Also making creatures that aren’t fighting back (due to genjutsu) into the core of a several CT obviously is different from what an already chakra depleted Nagato had exhibited against a creature that was not only heavily resisting but also wasn’t the core of the CT. Literally the entirety of Infinite Tskuyomi showed you that genjutsu makes things go smoothly and therefore less of a chakra toll on the user. The amount of bijuu Sasuke was able to control with genjutsu is nothing considering that Obito was controlling 7 bijuu with only chakra rods and Madara’s Rinnegan, and the bijuu were attempting to resist him too. In regards to everything else, none of that proves his reserves are larger than Madara’s.

Point no.3=Adult Sasuke

This one is very easy to explain. This is the only time its not a drawing mistake. It shows you what will happen to Sasuke's if he used large amount of chakra to Dimensional travel. He needs to 'sacrifice' other Rinnegan ability just to travel. But he can maintain and access Amenotejikara.

Its not because his Rinnegan is not powerful or Sasuke chakra is lower than Madara but travelling between dimensions took a lot of his chakra.

If you can travel between dimensions where Obito said "how crazy is Kaguya able to do all these" so it safe to say that wielding a double Rinnegan is just a small matter for Sasuke.
”This is the only time its not a drawing mistake,” because you said so? Nah son.

@ bold: Piss poor fanfic that I dismantled earlier. ?? Deny it all you want, it happened.

You have explained? Really??

Your explanation is kindergarten level explanation??

No one will take your headcanon seriously.
Hmm, almost sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself of that. ??

"Your explanation is kindergarten level explanation”

Lol I can almost guarantee that you truly don’t see the irony here. ?

I think its the other way around. The retard one here is you.?

This is just 10% of my effort and only using a smartphone to typed all these ???

Beat that.

I already addressed this cheap attempt above.

It's not because his chakra runnimg low but its all about his Rinnegan control that related to his chakra control at that time. But no worries Bcus Adult Sasuke already fixed the issue.
No no, the retard has always been you and shall continue to be you. ?

Yeah as if you’re the only that’s using a smart phone. Lawl

I Already did ??‍♂

Yeah however your attempt at addressing that got shot down. ?

I dont think I picked the wrong scan. What I'm trying to do there is presenting an explanation on why your stupid logic is not an illusion but a reality.

That scan is relevent to this discussion it because it tells something that related to your actually scan.

Inside that desert dimension scan Sasuke never once implied that his chakra is running low but he is unable to work on his Rinnegan function to find an escape door.

Until Obito opened the dimension portal. He then suffered a little problem that's the recharging issue.

But how many times I need to explain. Its not because he's low in Chakra but it between his chakra control and Rinnegan. And he finally managed to control his Rinnegan because he still have a lot of chakra that time.

Refer back to that VOTE 2 scan. Sasuke said he is low in chakra made him impossible to control his Rinnegan properly. But inside Gravity dimension he finally managed to control his Rinnegan and gain its power back. He doesn't need to steal a chakra, it because his chakra is still a lot. Replenishing chakra at that moment is totally BS.

Headcanon nonsense that’s been dismantled. Lament over it. ?

It because his chakra is still plenty. Thats why all the Tomoes still there.
Fanfic as explained above.

Lmao this mofo is trying to manipulate Sasuke's simple statement.

I dont see Sasuke says the same thing your ass mouth said there.

This what he says;
"Damn it! My left eye hasn't recharged yet!"

And in the next scan he said;
"My left eye's powers have returned back"

He never said anything about chakra expending or my chakra is back at all.

This Mofo couldn't present their argument properly. What a waste of time.

As I explained earlier, Sasuke couldn’t use Chidori, Ameno or rib cage Susano’o until his eye power returned which verifies that he was fiercely low on chakra. ?

Thanks for playing yourself.

Yes I already did. I said drawing mistake cant be use inside an argument. Case close.

Dont be a dunce please.
Nope that was headcanon ?, Case is still open even if you shut your eyes.

Lmfao oh I’m not, don’t worry. You however, should take your own advice.

Lol good attempt at staying relevant haha..

1. First I never said 6 Tomoes Rinnegan played by the same rule as 9 Tomoes Sharingan. I said the concept is inspired by 9 Tomoes Sharingan. Its not natural born eye but it came to existence after Hagoromo give Sasuke a power up. It clearly not a natural born eye like Double Rinnegan but a hybrid man made eye created by Hagoromo following the concept of both 9 Tomoes Sharingan and Rinnegan. He took the best of both sides. S/T techniques and pseudo MT from 9 Tomoes Sharingan and Rinnegan techniques from The Rinnegan. It just logical. If Sasuke awaken a single no tomoe Rinnegan after the power up you could have a say. But his Rinnegan is clearly different. So You don't have a say.
  2. They never attempted any space-time travel because their Rinnegan cant. Their Rinnegan doesn't have that ability. So that is why their Rinnegan is inferior to Sasuke's Rinnegan. Easy as that. Unless you can prove otherwise using a manga fact. The burden of proof is on you.
  3. Lol why you asked me to prove for Hago and Madara's behalf? I'm now defending Sasuke and not them. You think you can play mind game with me? Its you who should show the proof that Madara's Rinnegan has S/T jutsu. Failure to do so means Sasuke's Rinnegan is more superior.
I'll wait.
I’m relevant any time you pay me attention so I didn’t have to try. ?

1.) I literally already obliterated that foolish mindset above in this very comment. But anyway of course dumbass, the standard Rinnegan and standard sharingan was also influenced by the Juubi’s sharingan. ? I couldn’t stop laughing at that “it’s just logical” portion. ??? Nah, if Sasuke manifest dual Rinnegan, then you’d have half of a say, and if Obito also didn’t verify that dual Rinnegan makes one invincible, then you’d have a say. But since none of that happened in your favor, you don’t have a say.

2.)Nothing but literal headcanon ?. You even tried to say that Hagoromo gave Sasuke the ability to use S/T but now you’re saying that even Hagoromo himself doesn’t have the ability to use them. ? That’s literally just as stupid as when you said “I’m talking about Madara not Obito or Nagato” when they were using his Madara’s eyes. Glad to see that you’re still the same dumbass I was talking to before. Please don’t change, this is too fun.

3.)Glad to see that you admitted that you spewed fanfic. Concession accepted, thanks for making my win this easy. ?

To you I'm not disprove anything but the truth know that I already disproved you and addressed all the shit you throw.

Again no substance rebuttal coming from you. Just a waste of time.
Even if that make sense, it’d still be coming from a retard that’s been proven to favor their fanfic. So clearly nothing you say is trustworthy, I mean you literally said that “Obito awoke the Rinnegan” ?

I dare to say people around the world that know/read Naruto think you are not exposing anyone here but you have exposed your dumbness infront if these people just like Donald Trump.

I say it again, the reason that Sasuke unable to used his PS is because his chakra level is running low after all those excessive dimensional travel he has done to search for a secret/clue.

But that doesn't make his Rinnegan or Sasuke himself inferior to Madara. Its actually the other way around.
Irrelevant; already dismantled.

What? I dont think so. The learning curve subject is brought by me and not you. You see it as irrelevant to your discussion. But I disagreed. So here you're the one who support mt logic by waiting all that. So you did agree with me that Sasuke(teen Sasuke) is in his learning stage/phase at that time.

The thing is you think I'm saying this "not that his chakra was adapting to it"

You think I said "his chakra was adapting to his Rinnegan"

I never said that. I said about different things.
Irrelevant And I didn’t agree with you at all?

The excerpt of my own quote that I provided was only in relation the last sentence in the statement that you’d made. Which had said:

”He never had a chance to witness any Rinnegan ability before.”

It wasn’t supporting your theory, it was exposing you for adopting a portion of what I’d said earlier into your own argument. Nice fanfic though.

To be honest you're the one that unable to read and comprehend my points. Blind by fapping to much on Madara??
If I’m unable to read, you’re unable to spell. I guess Sasuke’s dick was cutting off all of the oxygen to your brain. ??

Argue properly dude. You actually are avoiding many times here. I can see that.

His learning curve is relevent to this discussion because learning curve has very wide meaning.

• Learning about his Rinnegan ability.
  • Learning about chakra control
  • Learning to control his Rinnegan.
  • His body learning to comes to term with his Rinnegan.
Do you think Madara didnt learned all these when he first time awakened the Rinnegan?

He sure learned all that.

You're the one who really bother about that tomoe inconsistency. It just a drawing mistake inside that panel.

The only time Sasuke Rinnegan's tomoes really disappeared is in Naruto Gaiden. That's not drawing mistake but excessive used of chakra. And possibly from excessive dimensional travel also.

Lawl all of that irrelevant considering I proved that Sasuke was past the point of learning and being inexperienced with the Rinnegan via his own words.

In regards to the tomoe inconsistencies portion, you’re trying to make it seem as if it was only one scan that proved you wrong. ? And you’re right about the tomoe only disappearing in Gaiden, which makes it inconsistent. ??

Try harder next time.

Hmmm...after I analyzed all the posts in this thread I came to realization that you really mixed up everything here and thought that was what I meant. Clearly you're in the wrong end.
Hmm sounds like a lot of deflection.

Bold statement and underline statement does not connected with each others.

Bold statement refers/address the scan I provide below,

While underline statement address different thing. It explained about the recharge issue of Sasuke's Rinnegan.

Nah, it is still your problem. You are wrongly interpreting that statement
Poor attempt at deflection but anyway, these comments speak for themselves. It’s okay, this isn’t the first time you’ve made an ass out of yourself.

Lol, See, you thougth I'm referred my statement towards that scan. That's not the case.

Lol, You read/understand it wrong but you think you understand it right. What a loser??

Literally made absolutely no sense. ?

1. Who are you to declare it irrelevent? You're just nobody here so dont try to put a preference. Its very relevent because we are not only talking about Teen Sasuke but Adult Sasuke also. You need to look past/beyond Teen Sasuke to see it very clearly.
  2. Recharge time is not a sign of weakness. Plus you failed to see the reason behind every recharging issues. That is your mistake in this debate. You think its all about low in Chakra but there's an instance it is not the case, example: Kaguya arc Sasuke. The reason teen Sasuke need to recharged his Rinnegan is because his Rinnegan chakra control is not perfect yet. The reason Adult Sasuke need to recharged his Rinnegan is because he's doing a lot of Dimensional travelling. Madara never performed the same thing in his entire life because he's incapable.
1. Irrelevant regardless of what you say. Keep crying about it. ?
2. Stop repeating yourself, I’m getting tired of having to type “fanfic” and “headcanon” every you spew nonsense.

• His low chakra that he carried into his adulthood? Says who? Kishi? No, never happened. So only retard like you who really believe that. Only you.?
  • "Sasuke having to recharge his eyes almost immediately after receiving Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo?" Lol at this kind of attempt to lower Sasuke. And it never happened in the manga. You just lying pleb, a liar. It clearly you fail in logical thinking. Who in his right mind would expect someone that is still new to something can achieve perfection in a single day/in a single attempt. I dont think Madara/Nagato didnt/never experienced any difficulty/problem the first time they used Rinnegan. If you think they never experienced any problem in their first day you are horse-shit. Eventhough this is fictional story author took their inspiration from real life experience. No people starting something and then achieved perfection in the same day. Just like Sasuke here. I think Madara also is the same. So dont fooling yourself with lies. Your biggest mistake here is comparing very experienced user of Rinnegan(Madara/Adult Nagato) with inexperienced user of Rinnegan(Teen Sasuke).
  • "Him having to still charge his Rinnegan while Madara never does?" To be honest Rinn Tensei Madara/JJ Madara used his Rinnegan less than Sasuke. And most of the Rinnegan tech(Limbo, outer path) he's using consume less chakra except Super CT(JJ Madara). So how's that comparison possible? And Sasuke was using various kind of heavy Rinnegan techniques in VOTE 2 against Naruto without the need to charged his Rinnegan. So he's much better than Madara feat wise.
  • "Sasuke being unable to use his Rinnegan after firing Indra’s arrow, aside from the Preta path. Hell, Madara didn’t even need eyes to use the Preta path. " woow!! Such an achievement. Nah, its so pathetic for someone like Madara. That's the best he can do using his real body and real Rinnegan? And its logical why Sasuke is unable to used his Rinnegan after he performing Indra Arrow. His chakra is running very low, and that is the real one.
You want to know what? Its very easy.?
>Teen Sasuke used Perfect Susano’o without the need to activate EMS, Adult Sasuke can’t.
> “Lol at this kind of attempt to lower Sasuke. And it never happened in the manga. You just lying pleb, a liar. “
Thanks for making yourself my bitch. ?? Keep that other headcano BS to yourself, you retard. ?

>Madara, Obito And Nagato never had to charge Madara’s Rinnegan. Your argument = invalid. So Madara clearly negs Sasuke.
>Sasuke with eyes couldn’t even do what eyeless Madara did. You’ve failed so hard ?.

That doesnt make any difference. First, you're ignoring the reason behind why it happened. He just recently opening up the last dimensional portal into Naruto earth. Open it up is enough to consume large amount of his chakra that subsequently took away albeit temporarily his 6 Tomoes and almost all of his ocular Jutsu. I believe if Madara did the same he would be left with only normal black eye. Much worse??
”That doesn’t make a difference,” look at you squirm attempting to defend Sasuke, either way poor fanfic.
I know why it happened and as I proved earlier, Sasuke’s reserves are shit. And it doesn’t matter what you believe, Madara would still at double Rinnegan, and if he had one Rinnegan he’d still have it with 100% chakra. Much better. ??

Again that doesn't tell the true story that you want to hear. You cant use those cases for a comparison unless you can show me that low chakra Madara still can pull out V4 Susanoo. So making a comparison with Adult Sasuke is valid/make sense. But unfortunately such scan of event doesn't exist. But this kind of scan exist for you to see,

Read it forward

This scan happened after big battle in the valley of the end. Both Madara and Hashirama were exhausted(chakra and physical) from that big battle. And during the remaining of battle Madara unable to pull out a single Susanoo. Their scale of battle is not as great as Sasuke and Naruto VOTE 2 battle. So here you can see which battle consumed more contestants' chakra. Surely its VOTE 2 battle. And after their intense battle both Madara and Sasuke unable use Susanoo. So Sasuke is not alone here because Madara also experiencing the same thing. But Sasuke's battle scale is much larger so consumed more chakra than Madara.

And as for Adult Sasuke dimensional travel consumed a lot of his chakra. So he's unable to use Susanoo for a period of time.
Well a few things, to note:
1.) This is EMS Madara, comparing it Rinnegan Sasuke is foolish but I’ll play along.
2.)Why were first speaking of comparing Adult Sasuke, but then you switched to teen Sasuke. ? Choose one dumbass.
3.) The burden of proof lies with you to provide, but nothing here shows Madara attempting to erect Susano’o.
Contrarily though, we have Adult admitting that he can’t use Perfect Susano’o without his EMS, nor could he use standard Susano’o without activating his EMS. I mean...you tried though. ?
4.) Madara had set aside an unspecified amount of chakra in order to use Izanagi after he voluntarily died. Therefore he was literally holding back on purpose, which destroys your argument completely. ??

So Sasuke is alone here because Madara didn’t experience the same thing, and Adult Sasuke (which is who we were comparing initially) couldn’t even use standard Susano’o with his eyes in his head.

Teen Sasuke couldn’t keep his Sharingan active during his battle against Naruto, while revived Madara died with his Sharingan active.

So you Better used your head properly because your comprehension problem is clear as a Day.??
I hope you practice what you preach.

Yes just answered the question gibbon ?
Lmfao thanks for confirming that you’re the retard in this scenario ?. Proud of you.

He could what? Giving you anus prolapse???
Why am I not surprised that you were unable to read between the lines ?

I guess I can’t fix the stupid you’ve grown so fond of.

Madara never showed something magnificent besides Limbo using one rinnegan you imbecile.?
>No eyed Madara did things both adult and teen Sasuke weren’t able to do, moron. ?
>One Rinnegan Madara never lost chakra in his Rinnegan, infinitely more impressive than anything Sasuke displayed.

Your question about what?

- Obito unable to used Rinnegan against Guy+Kakashi?

He just agreed with them(specifically Kakashi) on a lot of chakra being consumed to perfectly control all the jinchurikis.

He never suggested that he could perform more than one rinn path. Hyperbole is too heavy here. Even when he no longer controlling all the Jins he never displayed any Rinnegan tech.
You can’t decide what’s a hyperbole and what isn’t, moron. ? You pathetically desperate wanker.
Hold the fanfic

-All those low level Rinn. Tech(Black Rod, Will materialisation, Telepathic communication) Madara has displayed?

How is that can be the most important criteria to determine Sasuke Rinnegan level when Sasuke already displayed much better Rinnegan feats than that? Animegoin doesnt make sense.
It would show that Sasuke’s Rinnegan is super than Madara’s but since Sasuke can’t do those things, nor is his Rinnegan capable of utilizing all 7 Paths of the Rinnegan, and thusly his isn’t superior to Madara’s. That simple. ?

You still didnt answered my single rinnegan question and at least you can see how I dismantled your own question(about Obito and Nagato).
You meant to say that I got to see how you attempted to dismantle my question but ultimately failed. Which is correct. ?

Yeah we will see if you think thiz reply means conceding and L ???

Enjoy your loser status while it last??
Yep And I accept your concession. You can keep that L though, you’ve earned it. ???

Just say the words dunce "I couldn't counter Ansatsuken briliant post. So much truth."

You're Right, the kid with name Animegoin is a failure. ?
Now why would I say such a lie?

Replace “animegoin” with your username (or your alts) in that statement, and it would be 100% true.

Here is why you failed fool. Sasuke's Rinnegan clearly not following double Rinnegan principle you fool. The day that you think Sasuke's Rinnegan followed double Rinnegan concept is the day that your entire existence is a failure. Sasuke's Rinnegan is clearly much better.?

The similarity between Sasuke's Rinnegan and Double Rinnegan stop at 6 path power.

LOOOOOL, LEEEEEELLLL!!!!!
Headcanon that’s been debunked.

Such an easily a retard logic from Animegoin. Read the explanation above.
An ironically retarded worded statement from from Ansatsuken. Don’t need to ?

Kid that's not how to draw a conclusion. Go learn more?
The moron’s tryinf to tell me how to draw a conclusion ?. Big oof

Hmm....this is my own statement.
What an astute observation. I’m glad you made it that far in school.

And Hagoromo clearly disagreed with your make to believe logic.????

The only similarity between them is the Rinnegan. So Sasuke also is as close to Hagoromo as one can get without having Yin yang release and/or Six Paths Senjutsu. Because of Rinnegan, no matter it double or single. As you said before "Rinnegan is a Rinnegan". So you need to accept that Sasuke is very close to Hagoromo and with better Rinnegan than Madara.

I think you meant appearance wise and not power wise hahaha... What a pathetic desperate attempt from Animegoin.??
Poor headcanon because truthfully your logic doesn’t make sense. Dual Rinnegan = god. Single Rinnegan = piss poor chakra and inability to use all 7 Paths of the Rinnegan. ?

Manga facts supports this. ?‍♂

Why receiving all the chakra is really matter here? And Madara never received any chakra from Hagoromo in his entire life. That's why he's looking for Juubi??
It proves that Sasuke’s reserves reverted back to its original shitty levels after Hagoromo’s temporary boost expired. Lawl.

Sasuke sure didn't received all chakra from Hago but he clearly received large quantity of Hagoromo's Yin chakra plus other gift. That's enough for him to stand against and match JJ Madara.
Ooh you mean that headcanon of yours? Yeah remember how Naruto was/is stronger than Sasuke and battled Kaguya longer? Yeah remember when Naruto said that “I’m not going to beat you, we are.” Sasuke couldn’t do shit alone, which is why Sasuke nose dived down to shield Naruto from the Infinite Tskuyomi. ?

Fanfic destroyed. That was fun, let’s do this again.

No, he actually acquired Hagoromo's chakra. To sustain the Rinnegan he needs Hago's chakra(signature) to flow inside his body. He also received likely a nearly half of Hagoromo chakra reserve, Naruto is similar.

Middle left panel. Read what Hagoromo said.
Lmfao no dumbass, chakra reserves can’t be passed on ?. Refer back to Naruto handing out Kurama’s chakra to the shinobi army. Their chakra reserves didn’t increase, it was a temporary boost. ?

And that panel did nothing to help your argument because like I said, using the Kurama chakra handout comparison, Naruto was heavily depleted on chakra where he couldn’t even protect himself because he’d given out all of Kuram’s chakra. ?

Of course, how stupid can you be?

Sasuke is yin(ocular) while Naruto is yang(body). If Sasuke wants 'body' he needs Juubi just like Madara.
Lmfao the question is how stupid can you be, I’ll explain below.

Lol this imbecile is trying to teach me.

Since when Sasuke received Six Path Senjutsu from Hagoromo? Even if he really received some from Hago that's enough for him to used against Juubi Jin. It because Senjutsu is Juubi Jin's weaknesses. And after that its gone forever.
Learn to read you dumb ****, I mean really how stupid can you be?

“Since when Sasuke received Six Path Senjutsu from Hagoromo?”?

Did Sasuke not use a black chidori against Juubi Madara? Did I not specify a Black chidori in my statement?

There were only two times a black chidori appeared in the entire series and both times involved senjutsu. ?? What a dumbass you exposed yourself to be.

”Even if he really received some from Hago that's enough for him to used against Juubi Jin. It because Senjutsu is Juubi Jin's weaknesses. And after that its gone forever.”

Nooooo, Senjutsu is useful against Juubi jinchuriki ??!

But our topic is not about Six Path Senjutsu but Rinnegan you fool?

Stays on topic please.
Nah dunce, we were talking about who’s closer to Hagoromo. ? Pay attention, moron.

Lmao. Are you just going off topic. We're talking about Rinnegan and not SPS here. SPS is body power not Ocular power. Non JJ Dual Rinnegan Madara and Rinnegan Sasuke are Ocular power users.
  • If you're talking about JJ Madara, its yes.
  • If you're talking about Non JJ Dual Rinnegan Madara then its no.
To be honest the way you used case by case reasoning is full of flaw and very atrocious.[/auote]

You say that but yet you still lost. Big oof, can’t even convince yourself of your own words. ?

He never verified it. But feats are more important than mouth piece that we can called it as Hyperbole.
Nope, piss poor fanfic.

Ok but not impressive at all
You sound hurt ?

again the same technique as above, not impressive. All the works done by GM and not Madara.
You make things work for you, that’s smart. You tried though. ?

Lel cant defeat my argument using headcanon and non-canon as an excuses. Stuuupidd.?
Show me a manga scan of Sasuke levitating without PS, if you do that I’ll concede but since I know you can’t provide such a scan, keep holding that L, moron. ??

Its limbo. That's all.
Prove it’s Limbo ?.

What kind of logic pleb?.
You’re the pleb, scroll up get the context. ? Good boy.

Is that an important criteria? I dont think so. Lol weak ass technique show by so called mighty Madara.
Well those and literally all 7 Paths of the Rinnegan, never having to recharge the Rinnegan and being the closest thing to Hagoromo in existence. ?

I think that is not as impressive as creating lightning Susanoo.
Relying on bijuu power to get something done? Soo original, not impressed.

The same can be said for Madara. So Sasuke and Nagato clearly a better Rinnegan users than Madara.
Yikes Poor fanfic, Madara didn’t need to use all of the Paths, he was already unbeatable. He didn’t even need to use Perfect Susano’o after getting revived. Madara, Nagato And Obito are clearly superior Rinnegan users than Sasuke.

Not an important tech. And BZ is not Madara's Will, its Kaguya's. So Madara never used any Will manifestation. Yikes?????
The telepathic communication is proof that Madara’s will is inside BZ. Same way BZ was able to allow Madara to hear Kaguya calling out to him from the Shinju tree. Big yikes on your part indeed. ??????

So dont yikes yet but go play kites.
Gay

But how pathetic is this Ansatsuken kid, he never answered my question.
Yeah that kid is so pathetic.

Weakass efforts??
I’ll accept this concession of yours too. Pleasure.

Couldn't rebutted my counter arguments properly he started talking non sense??
”couldn’t rebutted my counter arguments”
”rebutted” in that context....really? Boy what a retard. ?

Of course that's Madara's eyes. But being the owner doesn't mean you know better than the borrower of your item. Madara doesnt have a chance to learned and practiced with his RinneganProperly because he is too old. And Nagato took the chance to learn about this eye very properly and goes much deeper with it. So Nagato knows something that Madara doesnt.
All Rinnegan has same basic power(6 Paths). One just need to study and learn.
Lmfao at that stupid ass headcanon. ? Just to start you contradicted your earlier statement of:

To obtain Byakugou seal medic nin needs to perfecting their chakra control to the highest level so the same principle applies to Rinnegan control here. Madara and Nagato has decadesworth of time to trained with their Rinnegan control and utilisation. " And I think your dumbass meant had*?

So which version of headcanon is it in your mind? Did Madara have decades worth of time where he trained his Rinnegan or didn’t he? And I want manga proof to go with your answer.

Now its your turn?
You’re clearly mistaken. ?

It never stayed forever unlike Juubi inside Madara's body. And Sasuke not absorb it into his body but into his Susanoo. It never increased Sasuke's chakra level unlike that power up freak that's Madara. Juubi increased Madara chakra level. That's cheap.
Susanoo is literally chakra and therefore Sasuke did increase his chakra’s level. You played yourself.
That’s cheap as ****, even Madara was fair enough where he didn’t use Susano’o while he was the Jinchuriki. Cowardly Sasuke, confirmed.

Are you fucking stupidly kidding me? Hagoromo never relied on Juubi power before the event where he sealed that monster inside him. He already can fly and creating black stuff long before he becoming JJ.

And he just hold the Juubi inside his body temporarily.

You're the definition of headcanon
Wow, imagine having the scan you posted used against you. ?

What a dumbass you are. Hagoromo clearly states that he was only able to manifest in the world because of Madara being the Juubi Jinchuriki. ?

"Sasuke you're so fast even without Juubi power"??????
Madara took zero damage and smiled as he exited that dimension. ?
He sure couldn’t get to Sakura with that same speed now could he? ????

[/quote]
Not that Madara never experienced the same when still a normal Shinobi.

Yikes ???
[/quotes]

Difference is Madara planned on that to happen, Sasuke tried to sneak attack like a coward and got bitched. ? Big oof. ?????

Of course. That's why he came back to schooled Madara. But that mofo got Juubi to saved his sorry ass??
Lawl Sasuke had to get saved by the god of NV and receive handouts because he was so inferior to Madara. And even then he still wasn’t good enough to match Madara’s power. ?

”I’m not going to beat you, we are.” Sasuke, the codependent pleb ?

Care to explain what Madara taught to Obito? What is this "all of them"? Care to explain?

I want to see your explanation in detail?
Sure I’ll do it with a scan, dumbass. ??

voids your existence. ?

It because his chakra was insufficient at that time dumbass. Its one of two instances that Sasuke need to recharged his rinnegan. Tbh he never talked about recharging but he unable to control his Rinnegan properly bcus of lack of chakra dumbass.
Nah, I already proved you wrong dumbass. Save the fanfic. ?

No, its not because of his eye has recovered.

Read this dumbass,

His left eye is still closed. Next time when debating please bring manga scan.
Lmfao you literally didn’t disprove me you retarded ****. ? You actually validated my point. Naruto and Sasuke’s hand to hand battle had carried out so long that both Sasuke and Kurama were able to replenish their chakra a little bit, Kurama even more so than Sasuke. If Sasuke was still out of chakra, he wouldn’t have been able to use the Rinnegan at all you retarded ****. ??????????????????

Smart my ass. You have shown never ending stupidity inside all of your replies.???
Don’t insult yourself like that, let me do it for you alright, dipshit?

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is this questionable let alone a thread?

yes... retards and haters will disagree though.

Madara needed to mike tyson hashi for a lil bit of dna which was enough Ashura chakra to unlock his rinnegan... that led to Nagato & Obito using them for a time... Sasuke wields the closest doujutsu straight from the shinshu incarnate's(juubi) so why the **** is this(Sasuke using a lesser form than his current rinnegan) debatable?

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara needed to mike tyson hashi for a lil bit of dna which was enough Ashura chakra to unlock his rinnegan... that led to Nagato & Obito using them for a time... Sasuke wields the closest doujutsu straight from the shinshu incarnate's(juubi) so why the **** is this(Sasuke using a lesser form than his current rinnegan) debatable?
Yes, The retards clearly do disagree.

Your interpretation of what transpired when Madara manifested his Rinnegan is skewed. As time progressed, the piece of Hashirama’s flesh that Madara grafted onto himself had been constantly multiplying the amount of Ashura chakra, until it reached the full composition of an Ashura reincarnate which ultimately manifested in dual Rinnegan many decades later.

In regards to that other portion that was terribly worded, Sasuke’s Rinnegan isn’t the closest to Kaguya’s sharingan, I already explained that many times already. From the looks of things, you only read Ansatsuken’s one comment then decided to make your comment, which is where you messed up. And regardless of if you want to read through what I’d typed or not, you can’t refute that Madara’s eyes (regardless of how many techniques they’ve spammed consecutively) never had to recharge, even if only one of them was in someone’s head. Ergo one of Madara’s Rinnegan > Sasuke’s.

Last edited:

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

let him has his own fanfic :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: it surely helps him sleep at night

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, The retards clearly do disagree.

Your interpretation of what transpired when Madara manifested his Rinnegan is skewed. As time progressed, the piece of Hashirama’s flesh that Madara grafted onto himself had been constantly multiplying the amount of Ashura chakra, until it reached the full composition of an Ashura reincarnate which ultimately manifested in dual Rinnegan many decades later.

In regards to that other portion that was terribly worded, Sasuke’s Rinnegan isn’t the closest to Kaguya’s sharingan, I already explained that many times already. From the looks of things, you only read Ansatsuken’s one comment then decided to make your comment, which is where you messed up. And regardless of if you want to read through what I’d typed or not, you can’t refute that Madara’s eyes (regardless of how many techniques they’ve spammed consecutively) never had to recharge, even if only one of them was in someone’s head. Ergo one of Madara’s Rinnegan > Sasuke’s.
You're interpretation of my interpreting how madara got Rinnegan is moot... he ultimately awakened it and i'm going with the manga's portrayal before your or my own personal conjecture...

blah blah blah itz da interwebz... you can read and didn't skip a beat for however poorly worded it was & is or will be so stfu and save the straw man it's not that serious retard/hater included lol you're wrong for assuming i only read his when i disagree with some points which fall in the realm of fanfic imo so i think you should get off his dick or get him out of your system as that has nothing to do with me or my op lol

moving forward:

I didn't type "kaguya" a single time... i spoke of the source that gave her a rinnesharingan.. the Holy Tree incarnate (Juubi) but please inform me how Sasuke's eye ball isn't closest bar merging with Tree and dancing in the moonlight?

Madara got a mouthful, a piece, a part/portion of ashura chakra which when mixed with his ultimately towards the end of his life span(near death like turning into a vampire lmao) produced rinnegan
:

Lawd Sauce gotta direct Hashi(ashura) dna(chakra) transfusion from a dragon sage towards the end of his lifespan

ashura chakra loaded mystery jutsu from Hashi himself regardless of what the jutsu was.

Madara's non-tomoed-rinnegan didn't need to recharge as it's simply a "basic" rinnegan but his abilities did have a cooldown to an extent.. it's not like his(Sasuke's) rinnegan completely goes into standby/offline mode once tomoes drop since you cannot deactivate rinnegan lol he just can't conduct inter-dimensional travel 24/7 due to chakra pool.. i mean he didn't absorb shinju tree and eat the fruit to boot so given enough/the same connection(chakra pool?) Sasuke wouldn't have cooldown imo and he'd have the same doujutsu as the two before him(FOH with boruto trash) so i mean to say he's closest to Shinju/juubi without merging with tree .

i believe he can since he met prerequisite for rinnegan... he isn't obito or Nagato..
he's a natural born uchiha & psuedo sage inb4 rinnegan to boot.. he's naturally adept at overcoming and utilizing extreme amounts of adverse chakra and all they said for obito was that the power/chakra of the rinnegan is overwhelming and nagato's senju lineage(body) allowed him to handle it although it ravaged his body and resorted to remote usage due to toll it took on his body. Sasuke wielding the one he has to me means he can handle one of a "lesser" quality from Madara.

Either way i've expressed my opinion on the matter and you're entitled to disagree in lieu of being a retarded hater for doing so:hs:

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're interpretation of my interpreting how madara got Rinnegan is moot... he ultimately awakened it and i'm going with the manga's portrayal before your or my own personal conjecture...

blah blah blah itz da interwebz... you can read and didn't skip a beat for however poorly worded it was & is or will be so stfu and save the straw man it's not that serious retard/hater included lol you're wrong for assuming i only read his when i disagree with some points which fall in the realm of fanfic imo so i think you should get off his dick or get him out of your system as that has nothing to do with me or my op lol

moving forward:

I didn't type "kaguya" a single time... i spoke of the source that gave her a rinnesharingan.. the Holy Tree incarnate (Juubi) but please inform me how Sasuke's eye ball isn't closest bar merging with Tree and dancing in the moonlight?

Madara got a mouthful, a piece, a part/portion of ashura chakra which when mixed with his ultimately towards the end of his life span(near death like turning into a vampire lmao) produced rinnegan

:

Lawd Sauce gotta direct Hashi(ashura) dna(chakra) transfusion from a dragon sage towards the end of his lifespan

ashura chakra loaded mystery jutsu from Hashi himself regardless of what the jutsu was.

Madara's non-tomoed-rinnegan didn't need to recharge as it's simply a "basic" rinnegan but his abilities did have a cooldown to an extent.. it's not like his(Sasuke's) rinnegan completely goes into standby/offline mode once tomoes drop since you cannot deactivate rinnegan lol he just can't conduct inter-dimensional travel 24/7 due to chakra pool.. i mean he didn't absorb shinju tree and eat the fruit to boot so given enough/the same connection(chakra pool?) Sasuke wouldn't have cooldown imo and he'd have the same doujutsu as the two before him(FOH with boruto trash) so i mean to say he's closest to Shinju/juubi without merging with tree .

i believe he can since he met prerequisite for rinnegan... he isn't obito or Nagato..

he's a natural born uchiha & psuedo sage inb4 rinnegan to boot.. he's naturally adept at overcoming and utilizing extreme amounts of adverse chakra and all they said for obito was that the power/chakra of the rinnegan is overwhelming and nagato's senju lineage(body) allowed him to handle it although it ravaged his body and resorted to remote usage due to toll it took on his body. Sasuke wielding the one he has to me means he can handle one of a "lesser" quality from Madara.

Either way i've expressed my opinion on the matter and you're entitled to disagree in lieu of being a retarded hater for doing so
Good then do so

You liked only Ansatsuken’s first comment then decided to post your comment. Clearly you’re on his dick and didn’t read through everything else that was typed here. I hope a retarded pleb like you enjoyed deep throating him though.

Moving forward:
Regardless of what you typed it’s known as Kaguya’s sharingan. Bitch about it, and

lmao here are more images of the Juubi with conflicting tomoe, this just adds to inconsistency of everything ?. Still failing to see how you prove me wrong lmfao :

No shit, how many times will that Madara portion be repeated here ??‍♂. Thanks for the refresher, dumbass.

*Gasp* I didn’t know that Sasuke received chakra from Hagoromo nor did I know he received Hashirama cells from Kabuto. It’s not like I brought that up in this thread or anything ?. Fucking retard ???

A whole lot of bullshit in that portion though. ? Firstly, Madara’s Rinnegan didn’t have to recharge because they’re indefinitely full of chakra, at no point in time has Madara’s Rinnegan ever stopped working. The only ability of Madara’s Rinnegan that had a sort-of cool down time was Limbo, and that was merely the amount of time a Limbo clone could stay out. Not to mention that Madara has both activated and deactivate his Rinnegan several times throughout the series, and if you consider the Last movie canon, Sasuke can deactive his...So FOH with that retarded bullshit you just tried to pull. ? Neither Nagato, base Madara nor base Obito ate the chakra fruit/absorbed the Shinju tree but yet Madara’s eyes never had a recharge.. So what I’m saying is that you’re full of shit, Base Madara Hagoromo both manifested the Rinnegan that was akin to the Juubi’s (Kaguya’s) sharingan. Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is Kekkei mora and Madara’s Rinnegan is almost exactly like Hagoromo’s himself.

And as proof we, can go with these posts that you love so much:

I couldn’t give a flying **** what a dumbass like you believes, facts are that Sasuke wasn’t capable of manifesting dual Rinnegan while the god spawn of Kaguya himself that directly inherited his doujutsu from the Juubi was able to, and so was Madara. Even when Hagoromo directly supplied chakra to Sasuke, he could only manifest one Rinnegan.
@ Bold-Underlined portion: LMFAO What the **** type of headcanon is that? You retarded ****, the Rinnegan didn’t take a toll on Nagato at all, Nagato injured his legs rescuing Konan And his physique was permanently altered when he had the Gedo Mazo salvage his chakra. You retarded fucks have no place here, Nagato was clearly genetically superior to Sasuke considering that even baby Nagato hosted Madara’s eyes without issue.
??? Sasuke barely handling a lesser Rinnegan than Madara’s clearly means that he’s not capable of wielding Madara’s.

I’ve supported my case and made you look like a retarded bitch simultaneously. Too easy; I look forward to your response, that is if you’re capable of forming one. ? :hs:

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I think the replies has gotten out of hand and way into deep. Sasuke Rinnegan is directly from the Sage and to be honest seems like a normal Rinnegan because he can use all the paths and has his own "custom" jutsu. So having just one or both of Madara's rinnegan eyes would be nothing to it. He has all the abilities of the rinnegan besides Madara's Limbo Clones.

Reactions: Tyris and DHOH