Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If sasuke came back to Konoha would he be tried for treason and executed?
I dont think the people of konoha would forgive him that easily...........Also trying to assassinate tsunade and the other kages does have a factor right?

Osiris.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
DAMN! this is the best question i SEEN since i been here, but ummm
WOW! if he came back to konoha, i think he would be in a shit load, but no , Kakashi nor Sakura nor INO and def nto NAruto would allow that, they would have him do cummonity service or somen, also Lady tsunadae is VERY forgiven, but i do think that the other Kages wouldnt allow that and it would spark something between the villages, BUT if that happens, Konoha might turn agenst Sauske and Team7 would be raging war agenst the world

Osiris.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He literally crapped on the UN of the ninja world man it looks like sasuke is dead either way......
Not really, he wanted to kill DANZO not nobody else, if u saw/read he told ppl not to mess with him,, and everytime danger approached him, he tried to escape. the whole KAGE meeting was about him joining the Akutski cuz they thought he killed Bee, which he didnt, so if u think about it, the meeting was for nothing. Mifune attacked him for no reason. which Sauske didnt fight back, gaara semi attacked him with darui and the rest. the mizukage whooped his ass. but then agen he tried to escape that . and the Tshuizikage technically pwned his ass if it wasdnt for madara. im not on Sauske side, but all he is doing is killen who he wants and leaven

yea ur right. thts why kishi will kill sasuke in the war it is inevitable.
dought it

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not really, he wanted to kill DANZO not nobody else, if u saw/read he told ppl not to mess with him,, and everytime danger approached him, he tried to escape. the whole KAGE meeting was about him joining the Akutski cuz they thought he killed Bee, which he didnt, so if u think about it, the meeting was for nothing. Mifune attacked him for no reason. which Sauske didnt fight back, gaara semi attacked him with darui and the rest. the mizukage whooped his ass. but then agen he tried to escape that . and the Tshuizikage technically pwned his ass if it wasdnt for madara. im not on Sauske side, but all he is doing is killen who he wants and leaven

dought it
I think the countries would consider sasuke a threat to national security or something and plus he burnt the raikages arm off so i dont think the thunder country would even agree to keep him alive and plus hes in league with madara this my frien is clear treason......

Osiris.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the countries would consider sasuke a threat to national security or something and plus he burnt the raikages arm off so i dont think the thunder country would even agree to keep him alive and plus hes in league with madara this my frien is clear treason......
Treason is when u leak info or intel to someone about your country, also, he didnt burn his arm off, he put a ametseratsu shield around him and raikage took it upon himself to go thru the shield ending result no arm

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Treason is when u leak info or intel to someone about your country, also, he didnt burn his arm off, he put a ametseratsu shield around him and raikage took it upon himself to go thru the shield ending result no arm
In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of betrayal of one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife. Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

he killed like seven samurai and attempted to burn raikage with ameteratsu two times!

Osiris.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of betrayal of one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife. Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

he killed like seven samurai and attempted to burn raikage with ameteratsu two times!
he didnt try to burn his arm, thats like somebody puts acid in a pool, and they on the other side and the only way for me to get to them is to jump in the pool and i do it, its on them that he did it, not me

-Kisame-

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well obviously the raikage will not be forgiving at all. It seems like Sasuke is a lost cause for Konoha, but maybe he could be takin in somewhere else ... if he even survives. Naruto will probably have to kill Sasuke, no matter how much he doesn't want to.

Buraisu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He wouldn't be welcomed, that's for sure...

Even Naruto is starting to accept the fact that the only way he may be able to save Sasuke is by killing him. But if he were to return i'm afraid that for the sake of being cautious, and to appease the Land of Lightning, he would be put to death. It wouldn't be the first time a Konoha citizen has been killed to avoid war. Remember Neji's father.