Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
got bored, grabbed a render, and just played around lol.
at first, the renders and colors were completely different, i actually started making this sig with another render, but i realized that didnt work out, switched to this girl, and continued lol.
anyways, how you like it.

Version 1
You must be registered for see images

Version 2 (darker, possibly not much of a change)

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Kazamori

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe if you remove the solar flare, it would be a lot better. It's not awesome, but it's nice for a return trip to the program. Again I suggest removing the solar flare.

Maybe make the colors more vivid and play a little more with the right side. It seems a bit unbalanced. :D Welcome back to PS.

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe if you remove the solar flare, it would be a lot better. It's not awesome, but it's nice for a return trip to the program. Again I suggest removing the solar flare.

Maybe make the colors more vivid and play a little more with the right side. It seems a bit unbalanced. :D Welcome back to PS.
bleh, i knew if i didnt put it, id get hassled by the 'pros' like..."where did that light come from?"
cause it already had a natural light itself..so yeah.
rofl
not just a return trip, but an upgraded return trip
can you say Photoshop CS5?
hm, will try to remember later.
thanks again.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bleh, i knew if i didnt put it, id get hassled by the 'pros' like..."where did that light come from?"
cause it already had a natural light itself..so yeah.
rofl
not just a return trip, but an upgraded return trip
can you say Photoshop CS5?
hm, will try to remember later.
thanks again.
I've been trying to "Upgrade" to CS5 for quite a while. I swear that my current means of "purchasing" that product hasn't helped much. I'm still fine with my PS CS3 though.

The light source could be made by making one side, or making the shadows the directionality of the light. It was already good since your render is darker from the left, and the left side of the BG is darker as well. Since you did that it fit the light source. Not to mention that you could prolly just change the light difference of the render easily with a bit of dodging and burning.

Either way I'm glad your enjoying your new program and hopefully see more work.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better results than when I came back to Photoshop.
It's really good, the only thing I don't like is that white-ish border around the sig. I think the next best thing is black border at the top and the bottom of the sig :S .
Anyway Good Job.