if naruto masters MOKUTON HIJUTSU

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya all on crack pple, he just can't, naruto is wind natured chakra, no water, no earth, you youst cant put some1 to learn a technique involving a diferent tipe of chakra that your body is just not prepared for it, that would require naruto to have 3 diferent tipes of natural chakra, and besides he would need to master all 3 of them, so, even if he is in sage/kyubi mode... nop is just not happening, and new tipes of elements, coming from naruto, maybe later on but huge MAYBE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya all on crack pple, he just can't, naruto is wind natured chakra, no water, no earth, you youst cant put some1 to learn a technique involving a diferent tipe of chakra that your body is just not prepared for it, that would require naruto to have 3 diferent tipes of natural chakra, and besides he would need to master all 3 of them, so, even if he is in sage/kyubi mode... nop is just not happening, and new tipes of elements, coming from naruto, maybe later on but huge MAYBE
i understand what you're getting at,but i am trying to find a way for naruto to control the kyuubi,all the people that could control kyuubi at some level so far,they had kekke genkai.so sooner or later naruto has to find his way of controling that fox,thats all i am saying,i am not on the crack:sai:

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if the mokuton ijutsu is dead end,then i am very curious how could killerbee control his tailed beast like that?
as i rember there are 4 people to surpass tailed beast chakra and control them
these are : 1.uchiha madara(sharingan kekke genkai)
2.yamato taicho,tenzou(mokuton hijutsu,kekke genkai)
3.uchiha sasuke(sharingan kekke genkai)
4.killerbee(unknown taming)
so to controll tailed beasts seem to need some kekke genkai...
i wonder if killer bee needed kekke genkai or if there is another way?
i think 8-tails is not that bloodthirsty lol. The 2-tailed jinchuuriki, could also control her biju.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
also its not like if he just had the wood element he could control the nine-tails either yamato can on;y subdue the nine tails chakra in naruto and even then its only when he is wearing the neaklace

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well there is one thing if jinchuriki dies the beast goes down as well,but when killerbee use his beasts power he didn't get burned like naruto does all the time he goes in kyuubi state.now that he is sage his body should be able to stand the chakra...
like I said, what killerbee did with his beast is still unclear...

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i understand what you're getting at,but i am trying to find a way for naruto to control the kyuubi,all the people that could control kyuubi at some level so far,they had kekke genkai.so sooner or later naruto has to find his way of controling that fox,thats all i am saying,i am not on the crack:sai:
LOL i was just kiddin about the crack part XD hahahahaha, well i think it could be with the clones, i mean he would be doing to things at the same time, but heck if i kno hahahhaa