if naruto didn't have the kyuubi and sasuke didn't have his sharingan

sreeharsha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi tells that naruto's chakra is 4 times more than his' without using the fox's. that's from the uzumaki bloodline. he would have learned sage mode if he stayed alive till then.

mfnfant1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but if naruto didn't have the kyuubi then that probably means it didn't attack konoha. then his parents would be alive. if sasuke didn't unlock sharingan, which he did when his parents died, then his parents probably wouldn't have died. Naruto has the fourth hokage to teach him great jutsu like summoning and his mom to teach him great jutsu like chains and sealing jutsu. sasuke's parents are a gay cop and a housewife.

Naruto>sasuke

jemax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uzumaki = Sage's body (sage's will and physical energy *not chakra)
Uchiha = Sage's eyes (sage's chakra and spritual energy)
So if we remove clan traits plus kyuubi then basicly Naruto would be a ninja taught by 4th hokage with high chakra level, and Sasuke would be a ninja like Shikamaru.

bhermoth12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then the two would be like ordinary shinobi's just like shikamaru and the others but the difference is that they are the main character (story about them) and naruto will have his shadow clones and rasengan, while sasuke have his chidori, fire/lightning elements

tizzio

Kin
4💸
Kumi
467💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would like to think if naruto didn't have the kyuubi that it was because minato sealed all of it in the bell of the death god so no he wouldn't have his parents to teach him those techniques so he would have been the same untill haku kills him at the great naruto bridge or whatever.
and if sasuke didn'thave sharingan he wouldn't have ever gotten the curse mark because oro wouldn't have even bothered with him and he would have died in the chunin exams. i will discuss NOT debate with anybody because i don't want this to get flamed :D so tell me your thoughts
of course, without all of those motherfucking god damn lucky shots (the kyuby , the sharingan etc), they would be dead since the chunin exam, i don't remember if the very first exam is the one of the chuning or the one of the genin but you clearly got what i mean, sasuke would be killed by those assholes of the sound's village , and naruto would be killed by orochimaru or almost killed by neji , but you see this is the problem with naruto in general , the core of the problem is the tiny tainy little rotten brain of kishimoto : his message is quite about persuade people that a dignified and noble way to live is about be a miserable low life loser that can barely survive only thanks to someone's mercy (mercy that come both from allies and from enemies too -.-) , so in short is like he want (or maybe the producers or someone behind the producers) people to alright with their misery instead of fucking do something to get better , like "you are a fucking looser ? don't worry someone will do all the work for you and then you will be prised for be such an adorable low life idiot that can so easely catch everyone's love" , very infuriating -.-, and whoever is the responsable , clearly isn't satisfied because not only prise the stupidity and the weaknesses ( and this is true both for naruto and sasuke , naruto have a lot of people that help him with everything while sasuke have a lot of things that help him with everything , those things are his visual powers that he got only because he was lucky enough to born in the uciha clan -.-) , but he also violently spit over dignity and honor , infact fighters like rock lee , might guy and the 3th or raikage don't get prised at all , they have few scenes , and they literally get mocked by kishimoto itself because they don't benefit any kind of noble bloodline or any kind of simpaty(infact : rock lee and might guy have a ridiculous personality and they physically look like two miserable idiots, every time they win or almost win a fight without any help they end up getting hurt , even more hurt than what they would be if the enemy win , the 3th raikage don't get hurt like them but as you all can see he get temporary stunned by naruto only because a fucking lucky shot, and let's not forget about sasuke that despite all of his visual powers get as a gift and all of his cheer leaders would be still dead if wasn't for the sacrifice-spirit of his lovers, yeah by "lovers" i am addressing his mistress orochimaru and his various subs , you know , karin , jugo and suogetzu) , so basically naruto is a manga meant to mind **** people ( along with hunter hunter of course , the only difference in hunter hunter is that the protagonists get constant humiliation despite all the help they get ), meaningless to say the only anime protagonist that i like is saitama , and yes , quite for the reason why all the shit heads hate him , because he is invulnerable , the rest at this point is only composed by low life losers protagonists that could be humiliated by a breath of fresh air -.- , so basically after the 12 episode of one punch man i stopped to watch anime ( all that because of the assholes who like to see the protagonists to have hard life because according to their little rotten brain is boring when the protagonist is unbeatable ) , and be a ware of this , sooner or later every little part of the anime industry will propose more and more crappy protagonists , the evil will be prised more and more , anime and manga will become something interesting and watchable only for the assholes ( and partly is already happening , just think about hunter hunter ), so whoever in this post have still some brain and like omnipotent protagonist is highly suggested to enjoy as much as they can all what the assholes address as childish and handicapped because as i said after some years every single god damn motherfucking part of this industry will only put mere trash as protagonists and god-like enemies that will barely lose sometimes and only in order to prolong the duration of a series that otherwise will produce few money because of the short duration

Last edited: