If my step dad breaks my tv does he have to pay for it.

MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I just finished exercising and i was exhausted , i wanted like 20 minutes to rest , but then my !$#%@ #$@ step father came to me and he told me to do a job and if i don't do it in 10 minutes he will break my tv (which i paid for)
so i just done the job (struggling to move) , im not sure why , but i did.
now that i think about it i wish i said , "how about you do the job , and if you don't , ill break YOUR FU@#$% TV !!!"

He didn't break my tv , but i think he might have , and im wondering , if he did break it would he have to pay me back. (the tv was worth $800).

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually you could take him to civil court and make a case
about it. It is your property and you do have rights, but you
do have to realize by doing this it probably will create more
problems for you. Your best bet, if your not already working
is to find a job, save up, and to get your own place man.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If your step-father, not you real father comes to you with such attitude then you should put him in his place.

Did your mother marry him recently, if so then you better put him in his place if he acts bad, don´t think "he´s my father" cuz he´s not!
Show him respect when he showed that he deserves to be your father.

That´s my opinion though.

TheLOLRoller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude? Step-dad, they're spineless if you know how to handle them.

Get some dirt on him, like get him drunk and film him saying something really bad.
Or just tell your mom he ''touched you down there''

Hope this helps!

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What exactly was this job he wanted you to do which made you struggle to move?

Edit: Don't anwser that.

Last edited:

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your step-father, not you real father comes to you with such attitude then you should put him in his place.

Did your mother marry him recently, if so then you better put him in his place if he acts bad, don´t think "he´s my father" cuz he´s not!
Show him respect when he showed that he deserves to be your father.

That´s my opinion though.
good thoughts, but usually a douche bag step dad will just slap the s--t out of you for that.

main topic, unless your physically capable of making him pay for it, which if you were then you would be capable of stopping him from breaking it, I doubt he would pay for it. I know if I had a step dad smash something of mine worth 800 dollars he would probably turn up missing, but thats just me. If you cant kick his ass, then get off your ass do what your told and show some respect, I know it sucks but thats whats going to make life the easiest for you.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good thoughts, but usually a douche bag step dad will just slap the s--t out of you for that.

main topic, unless your physically capable of making him pay for it, which if you were then you would be capable of stopping him from breaking it, I doubt he would pay for it. I know if I had a step dad smash something of mine worth 800 dollars he would probably turn up missing, but thats just me. If you cant kick his ass, then get off your ass do what your told and show some respect, I know it sucks but thats whats going to make life the easiest for you.
Normally i would show him respect and do what he says but if he thinks he can do whatever he wants then he´s got another thing coming.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Normally i would show him respect and do what he says but if he thinks he can do whatever he wants then he´s got another thing coming.
yeah thats you, but by the sounds of the situation your just going to get this kid beat up, for all we know he could be a lazy little turd and does nothing but play video games and the step dad is just sick and tired of his disrespect. No offense to the original poster intended but it could be, and most people arent going to just flat out say yeah im a bastard and he should be disciplining me. Now if you will excuse me theres an elder dragon attacking riverwood.

Last edited:

Blutengel

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude? Step-dad, they're spineless if you know how to handle them.

Get some dirt on him, like get him drunk and film him saying something really bad.
Or just tell your mom he ''touched you down there''

Hope this helps!
You're talking about step-dads as if they're some sort of species or a stereotype.
Can you also tell me what do step-dads usually eat ?

As much as it takes to get you an infraction..
Hey everyone, look, it's the prepubescent retard giving life advice.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're talking about step-dads as if they're some sort of species or a stereotype.
Can you also tell me what do step-dads usually eat ?

Hey everyone, look, it's the prepubescent retard giving life advice.

You must be registered for see images
+rep...owned. I know a lot of step dads would would shove a kids tv up their ass for not listening and then posting on the internet about it. ive learned that while yeah a lot of step dads can be a-holes, a good portion of the time its the kids fault for being disrespectful and as soon as the step-dad shows some discipline then they become the criminal. Im above the age of parental discipline anyways so it doesnt matter for me, but even if it did my step dad is cool as hell I like him way more than my real dad. my real dad never abandoned me or anything, hes just an extreme **** all the time. me and my step dad plan to start our own garage together once i finish automotive school.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah thats you, but by the sounds of the situation your just going to get this kid beat up, for all we know he could be a lazy little turd and does nothing but play video games and the step dad is just sick and tired of his disrespect. No offense to the original poster intended but it could be, and most people arent going to just flat out say yeah im a bastard and he should be disciplining me. Now if you will excuse me theres an elder dragon attacking riverwood.
True but i never actually gave him advice to begin with cuz i don´t know of his situation.xd
I just gave my opinion on the matter.:noc:

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you bite?
I'm sorry, although you're making things up, why the aggression? You're obviously flaming right there in your post, which results in reports and possible infractions. Why would you go so far?
Here's an advice, not of life(Can't say I see any in my earlier post), but on forum interaction: It would do you as well as everyone else good if you stopped breaking the rules. Thank you.
wannabe admin much?