If anyone else here plays League, please lord help me...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not playing on my main and can't play ranked on my alt yet but I feel like I can at least make gold off the muscle. I am waiting for level 30 on my alt tbh. See how I do starting fresh.
hmm nice. I've been one tricking diana mid lol. They buffed yorick top. People are playing him a lot now.

yeh if the placements go well, highest u can get is gold I think o.o.
I cant be arsed getting to level 30.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm nice. I've been one tricking diana mid lol. They buffed yorick top. People are playing him a lot now.

yeh if the placements go well, highest u can get is gold I think o.o.
I cant be arsed getting to level 30.
Oh yeah I know Mr. Rick is putting in work.

Really? Well that is good. That is where I see myself.

Also funny enough, can't log into my alt due to some changes lol weird...

Yeah level 30 is a pain to get back into...

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yeah I know Mr. Rick is putting in work.

Really? Well that is good. That is where I see myself.

Also funny enough, can't log into my alt due to some changes lol weird...

Yeah level 30 is a pain to get back into...
Ah I actually looked it up. It said that I'd ur new to ranked, they take into consideration your normal games.

Also they took put promotion games for ranks regular ranks eg s4 to s3, s3 to s2. You just get promoted. Still have to do it for promotion into a new tier though.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah I actually looked it up. It said that I'd ur new to ranked, they take into consideration your normal games.

Also they took put promotion games for ranks regular ranks eg s4 to s3, s3 to s2. You just get promoted. Still have to do it for promotion into a new tier though.
Okay bet bet. Got back into my account. Smashed bot with Samira but of course my team was trash lol...

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, there’s a an actual difference between inting and just losing. People just use the word inting if you die period nowadays. I don’t die on purpose and most of the time I do at least decent. Riot has a footage reviewer and the games are saved and you can clearly tell I am not inting. And most of the time if I lose, it’s against high plat-diamond smurfs. THEY should be getting reported. Not me or others like me...
That clears things up haha