If anyone else here plays League, please lord help me...

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I play LoL on and off, and I win some and I lose some. No worries. The problem is, when I win, I don't feel like I deserve it because I steamroll my opponent. When I lose, I am getting steamrolled. Literally ANY advice anyone here can give to help me do better and win more consistently is appreciated. I have recently picked up Samira, Zoe and Lillia, and I do great with Lillia top most of the time.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's ur rank. The higher u go the harder it is to steamroll unless you're doing that in challenger.
So here’s the dealio, I take like, yearly breaks, right? Have no idea of the meta changes and character redesigns, however I know how to generally play. I am thinking maybe because I do things that go against the meta, like Samira or Udyr top. In my heart, I am a platinum, I consistently make gold, but this season I made IRON. IRON... That tilted me beyond belief. I have two accounts. And I am doing bad on both. One is my main one is to play around with other champs. I am just flustered at this point. To answer your question, I am having trouble in fucking IRON. I don’t know if I am playing a whole bunch of smurfs or what but it’s so aggravating...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So here’s the dealio, I take like, yearly breaks, right? Have no idea of the meta changes and character redesigns, however I know how to generally play. I am thinking maybe because I do things that go against the meta, like Samira or Udyr top. In my heart, I am a platinum, I consistently make gold, but this season I made IRON. IRON... That tilted me beyond belief. I have two accounts. And I am doing bad on both. One is my main one is to play around with other champs. I am just flustered at this point. To answer your question, I am having trouble in fucking IRON. I don’t know if I am playing a whole bunch of smurfs or what but it’s so aggravating...
I get what you mean about the iron thing. I've been stuck on silver for ages but i used to win lane easily. Last season I played ranked and climbed from bronze back to s1 but mid lane was hard af because people are playing yone, pantheon and I'm still trying ap champions like syndra.

Try garen top. That sht is broken af with yumi support. Udyr is alright and samira is still op but are u winning lane ir doing fine in it. Whenever I'm forced to play top I just play a tank like cho lol.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get what you mean about the iron thing. I've been stuck on silver for ages but i used to win lane easily. Last season I played ranked and climbed from bronze back to s1 but mid lane was hard af because people are playing yone, pantheon and I'm still trying ap champions like syndra.

Try garen top. That sht is broken af with yumi support. Udyr is alright and samira is still op but are u winning lane ir doing fine in it. Whenever I'm forced to play top I just play a tank like cho lol.
I see I see. I love Cho but just for normals. I started playing Zoe mid and focusing on my farm and poking less and being less aggressive and I’ve been doing slightly better but that’s outside of ranked. That’s just draft so I really don’t know.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see I see. I love Cho but just for normals. I started playing Zoe mid and focusing on my farm and poking less and being less aggressive and I’ve been doing slightly better but that’s outside of ranked. That’s just draft so I really don’t know.
I havent played zoe but she is annoying with her one shot potential. Problem with mid lane is you can banked easily. I started taking tp mid so I can help out other laners but down side is other mid had ignite so it's difficult to 1v1. If you want an easier lane u should try ad champs. They beat the sht out of ap champs in my elo.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I havent played zoe but she is annoying with her one shot potential. Problem with mid lane is you can banked easily. I started taking tp mid so I can help out other laners but down side is other mid had ignite so it's difficult to 1v1. If you want an easier lane u should try ad champs. They beat the sht out of ap champs in my elo.
Well Samira is my ad as of now. I play her ADC and sometimes top as damage against armor which is literally counter productive but... Eh. I like it. Also play her mid.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Samira is my ad as of now. I play her ADC and sometimes top as damage against armor which is literally counter productive but... Eh. I like it. Also play her mid.
Honestly havent seen a samira top. I've seen Quinn and vayne picks which just poke u all the time. The more u play her the better you'll get though. Theres a bunch of OP champs that imma pick up cause its annoying af. I laned against renekton mid and couldnt do sht

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly havent seen a samira top. I've seen Quinn and vayne picks which just poke u all the time. The more u play her the better you'll get though. Theres a bunch of OP champs that imma pick up cause its annoying af. I laned against renekton mid and couldnt do sht
I’ve seen Renekton mod once on the enemy team and he got smoked by Ahri mid game lmao But yeah, I understand what you are saying. The more I play a champ the more versatile they become for me personally, kind of regardless of lane? Of course, certain champs will always want to adhere to a respective lane or role but in general, like how one YouTuber I know can literally play Udyr in any role lmao Dude has played him top (which I do phenomenal when playing him top), mid (wtf?), ADC (also wtf?), support (super wtf???), and jungle. Crazy.

But yeah I think I just need to focus on a few champs at a time instead of a whole bunch, stick to the ones I like and focus on my farming game mixed with how and when I poke people to death. Because everything else I do is fine, from major calls like dragon or Barron to engaging or coming to back up in a team fight. Sometimes I over push though. I play suuuuper aggressive and that is also a problem but it’s so hard for me not to lol. I just want to fight and hurry and win which is not a good mindset for league, of course. I really want to get to platinum on my second account when I reach level 30. I know I am not diamond + material. And I’ll probably place gold, but damn, I want platinum so bad... I know I am platinum worth.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ve seen Renekton mod once on the enemy team and he got smoked by Ahri mid game lmao But yeah, I understand what you are saying. The more I play a champ the more versatile they become for me personally, kind of regardless of lane? Of course, certain champs will always want to adhere to a respective lane or role but in general, like how one YouTuber I know can literally play Udyr in any role lmao Dude has played him top (which I do phenomenal when playing him top), mid (wtf?), ADC (also wtf?), support (super wtf???), and jungle. Crazy.

But yeah I think I just need to focus on a few champs at a time instead of a whole bunch, stick to the ones I like and focus on my farming game mixed with how and when I poke people to death. Because everything else I do is fine, from major calls like dragon or Barron to engaging or coming to back up in a team fight. Sometimes I over push though. I play suuuuper aggressive and that is also a problem but it’s so hard for me not to lol. I just want to fight and hurry and win which is not a good mindset for league, of course. I really want to get to platinum on my second account when I reach level 30. I know I am not diamond + material. And I’ll probably place gold, but damn, I want platinum so bad... I know I am platinum worth.
hmm ahri has the poke adv I guess, diana is melee range though so u either farm or they freeze lane. I feel like udyr top, jg, supp works.mid depends on the matchup because udyr stomps any mid in mid to late game.

I'm like 50 games in and on s2 lol. Never made it to gold but last season I duo ranked with my friend and because he was previous gold, he made it to gold and I got stuck at s1 .-., I carried hard mid but some games he was inting. You can play at like a challenger level but ur team can let u down. I told my team today let's get drag and they died mid like 10 secs after. You should get a duo if someone else plays, I got like 2 people i sometimes play with that are in silver.

One was previous like plat 3 but stopped playing and is almost at gold now, other was gold before but is now in silver. Theres players in plat and gold that are meh but their previous rank from last season makes it easier to get there.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wassup this is great i am hosting tournament on league btw. This is very coincidence i saw this thread.

Hop in to my tournament:

We need 2 more players :

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm amazed how your account seems to be fine and not being continuously reported. I mean, if I see anyone in-game steamrolling, he/she is sure to get a report later on.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm amazed how your account seems to be fine and not being continuously reported. I mean, if I see anyone in-game steamrolling, he/she is sure to get a report later on.
Well, there’s a an actual difference between inting and just losing. People just use the word inting if you die period nowadays. I don’t die on purpose and most of the time I do at least decent. Riot has a footage reviewer and the games are saved and you can clearly tell I am not inting. And most of the time if I lose, it’s against high plat-diamond smurfs. THEY should be getting reported. Not me or others like me...

Reactions: Morphorous