Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not a spoiler. Don't read no Bleach topics if you haven't read the chapter. Simple as that :lmao:.

Ichigo's new form looking kind of nice!...what just because I'm a Yhwach fan doesn't mean I can't appreciate other characters :bdpf:.

So from the top, we find that Uryuu is done playing rag doll and Haschwalth after all his monolouging lets us know that there is something more freightening to the Almighty as if his majesty lord Yhwach needed a bigger buff to what he already has :th:.

Second part we find that Inoue is still as useful as ever, no really she legit was used as a stalling tactic. And good lord her powers that was said to "defy God's wishes"as stated by Aizen is beginning to take fruit, nice Oda level foreshadowing Tite Kubo :lmao:. And then Ichigo unleashes the form obviously the being he needed to jolt awake was adult Hitsuguya's looks :th:. But he does look pretty cool of he can just use bankai now that would be great, will this make a difference? Of course it will Ichogo will go from a beyond fodder rag doll to a fodder chew toy so I guess that's improvement :Sparks:. Plot is a strange thing...Yhwach isn't even using Almighty, what a merciful God. And yes we know he has been monolouging but what do you expect he's attained all the power in the world and now he may be provoking Ichigo to something that we aren't seeing. After all he has seen the future except for where the soul king intervenes. Wait, doesn't that mean, he can't predict what pernida and now what Gerard may do? Just throwing that out there. At least we know what Ichigo was planning lets see how he fares which should be pretty decent :bdpf:. As least now Yhwach can go from using 4% of his power to...6% :lmao: