DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zayn stands at Iwa's training facility awaiting his instructor.

Hmm, wonder how long it'll take him to get here. Might doze off for a bit.

Zayn sits down and leans back against a tree.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Show's up all Kakashi-like late humming.

DUM dumdumdum dadadumdum, dumdumdum dadadumdum. Ice ice baby.

Sup Zayn. I was too busy plotting on Thor and it just ran a little bit later than usual. Thanos was being a b!tch so I had to set him straight....we fought....thus I am late. You can imagine the state of Thanos. U_U

Lets get this party started shall we?

*Forms a dome of Ice around the both of us*

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
I want you to meditate while focusing on the cold air as it chills your bones.

*Chips off a piece of the dome and chucks it at you*

Feel the ice in your hand, the coldness of your breath.

Then explain:

A. What is Ice (What elements is it made of and anything else you know about it)
B. Different ways to use it
C. What is its strengths and Weaknesses

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show's up all Kakashi-like late humming.

DUM dumdumdum dadadumdum, dumdumdum dadadumdum. Ice ice baby.

Sup Zayn. I was too busy plotting on Thor and it just ran a little bit later than usual. Thanos was being a b!tch so I had to set him straight....we fought....thus I am late. You can imagine the state of Thanos. U_U

Lets get this party started shall we?

*Forms a dome of Ice around the both of us*

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
I want you to meditate while focusing on the cold air as it chills your bones.

*Chips off a piece of the dome and chucks it at you*

Feel the ice in your hand, the coldness of your breath.

Then explain:

A. What is Ice (What elements is it made of and anything else you know about it)
B. Different ways to use it
C. What is its strengths and Weaknesses
Zayn opens one eye as he hears Loki speak, and as the ice comes towards him, he catches it in his hand as he gets up from the ground.

I could imagine, don't look like you've got a scratch on you though. One sided fight? xd

Zayn begins by closing his eyes, and he focuses on his breath. The chill of the air around him and the coldness his lungs feel whilst breathing in. He then focuses on how cold the ice is in his hand, understanding the delicate chakra control that must be used to have created it.

Ice! Where do we start with ice? Ice in the world of Naruto is an advanced nature transformation(or element) that is comprised of both the elements Water(Suiton) and Wind(Fuuton). The ice is created by the wind cooling the water, essentially forming it into ice. The Yuki clan possess the kekkei genkai that allows one to create new and manipulate preexisting ice to their will. Ice release was first seen used by Haku of the Yuki clan against Naruto and Sasuke. In this battle, Haku had full control over any and all Ice(and water) around him. His ability allowed him to create mirrors of ice which he could move through at incredible speeds. Also during this fight it was shown that ice is not as weak to fire as one may think(as it takes high level fire to actually melt it). Members of the village of Yukigakure have also been seen to be able to manipulate preexisting ice, but seem to not be able to create ice from nowhere like the Yuki clan can.

Ice Release has many different uses. It can be used to change the terrain that you and the opponent are fighting on(to your benefit). It can be used to create weapons, structures, and many other objects. You can create shields to defend, spikes to attack from below, and general manipulate ice in any possible way. It also allows you to use any water that is present on the battle field to your advantage. You can simply use it to freeze things that you touch or release a wave of ice towards your opponent that freeze anything within range. The possibilities are pretty much endless.

The strength to Ice in our RP is earth and lightning. Earth simply crushes, shatters, and plows through Ice, while Lightning cuts through it, shattering it. While the weakness is both water and wind. Wind because it simply makes the Ice colder and water since the Ice's low temperatures simply freeze it, making more Ice for the ice user to use. Fire is neutral since it melts the ice, turning it to water, and the water extinguishes the fire.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perfectly done. U_U

Yeah, He's worse for wear right now. Shoulda took his chill pill....so I froze him into the ground instead. Here take these.

*Hands you 2 white leaves*

These is Chakra Paper. they react to the 5 elements. When water chakra is applied, the leaf should become soaked with water. I want you to meditate on your water chakra while holding the leaf in you hand to ake it soak.

*demontrates*
Hold the leaf in between any two of your fingers in your right hand.

Now I know you've done this before, but you have never done it at the same time while trying to channel another element in the other hand.

With the second white leaf, I want you to hold it in your other hand between two of your fingers while channeling Wind chakra into it. The leaf should split straight down the middle.

Now, I dont want you to do this one at a time, but at the same time. The leaf should be soaked just as the other one is cut. Don't worry. If you dont get it right on the first try, simply take more chakra paper from the Ice bin to your left.