ShadowNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok.. i had a curiosity about how fast can sharingan actually see.. say if lee were to open his 4th gate would a sharingan user be able to see his movements? and if they could, what about the 6th or 7th gate?

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.. i had a curiosity about how fast can sharingan actually see.. say if lee were to open his 4th gate would a sharingan user be able to see his movements? and if they could, what about the 6th or 7th gate?
I think it could probably see upto the Fifth Gate or so, judging by Kakashi using his Sharingan to see and copy the moves Lee used on Gaara.....
Probably not more than Six.
But even with the Sharingan, the Uchiha won't be able to keep up with the opponent who uses the Gates. Since, as Lee explained, "You may be able to see what I do, but your body can't move fast enough to keep up.", in his fight with Sasuke.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it could probably see upto the Fifth Gate or so, judging by Kakashi using his Sharingan to see and copy the moves Lee used on Gaara.....
But even with the Sharingan, the Uchiha won't be able to keep up with the opponent who uses the Gates. Since, as Lee explained, "You may be able to see what I do, but your body can't move fast enough to keep up.", in his fight with Sasuke.
Well, but Sasuke can use the Sharingan to copy his fast movements. So, after having watched Lee again using the gates, there's a chance he can see and go further. Remember that when Sasuke fought at the Chunnin exams, he had copied Lee's fast movements.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, but Sasuke can use the Sharingan to copy his fast movements. So, after having watched Lee again using the gates, there's a chance he can see and go further. Remember that when Sasuke fought at the Chunnin exams, he had copied Lee's fast movements.
He only copied his Lion Combo and he achieved Lees speed with hard work and if i remember when Lee opened his gates when fighting garra Kakashi saw Lees movements

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a good question. To be honnest I'm not sure. I think some of the higher gates would give the Sharingan some trouble, not because they can't see them but because there bodies simply can't move as fast as a person using the gates.

ShadowNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good point @_@

Buthe speed sasuke got wasnt the gates though... it was just lee with out his weights..

That's a good question. To be honnest I'm not sure. I think some of the higher gates would give the Sharingan some trouble, not because they can't see them but because there bodies simply can't move as fast as a person using the gates.
i didnt think of that =P thx for clarifying this a bit for me

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that the sharingan would have some trouble keeping up with the 6th gate+ depending on the user and how alinged the sharingan was.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think this the closest answer to it