I want to swag my account ( a lot of kumi rewarded)!

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok guys I need a really cool good size, good looking Minato sig with my name on it (MinatoFLASH) u can put my name in flames, diamonds, be creative.

Then I need you guys to make me a really cool Minato avatar, make it say my name and make it real cool like the real deal!

Last I wud like a crazy LEGIT, amazing background like some people on here so i can have a really cool profile, it can be like raining something, etc.

The one with the best Avatar gets- $7000 kumi!
Best sig gets- $5000 kumi!
Best wallpaper gets- $8000 kumi!

Do what u know ur good at and i may even give more, BEGIN!!

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooh, sounds awesome. I'll give it a shot ^_^

Any particular sizes/colours for everything?
Size shud be like bigger than my Naruto and Gaara sig right now, not wayy bigger tho, as for the avatar i don't want it too big at all, and wallpaper it depends what u think will look cool, same for color

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont give me that BS dumbo, SasukeEMS told me the exact same thing, you lowlifes. :flaw:
Did u ask people to give u kumi? Look this one guy gave me a lot of kumi, he is my friend. Or he was

um, yeah, right, i am on base longer than you are and i got a lot more posts than you do and i obviously don´t have this high amount of Kumis :|
I think i have herd that name before but anyways dont be jealous :flaw::flaw::flaw:

Anyone u can earn kumi by doing stuff like making me an avatar!

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U guys really getting on my case, *sigh*. if u want u can report me i didn't do any cheat or any bs like that, cheat engine doesn't even work on here and ppl gave me kumi like one of my good friends he had tons!!

Anyways plz work on my avatar or sig to get kumi.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did u ask people to give u kumi? Look this one guy gave me a lot of kumi, he is my friend. Or he was

I think i have herd that name before but anyways dont be jealous :flaw::flaw::flaw:

you made an avatar. yet you're asking for someone else to make you an avatar. how does this work? did the guy you made one for get jipped?

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sold a Sig.

Your a shame to NB.
WTF are u saying, go get a life u dumb ass, ur a shame to this world u lifeless retard! U worthless pile of dead bones, i can easily talk to Zise about this, i didn't cheat and my friends gave me most of it. Why do u care anyways?? U jelly?? Well i guess haters gon hate.

Anyways stfu and get off my thread.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

lol, i know how to earn kumi, but i have never seen you sell any avatar or signature and i am not jealous, just find it very weird that guy who is here like 5 months has more than 20000 kumi and even if your friend gave you some, it still is a lot :| + it´s not so weird that you have seen my name on here xd
you made an avatar. yet you're asking for someone else to make you an avatar. how does this work? did the guy you made one for get jipped?
just wanted to ask the same xd

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF are u saying, go get a life u dumb ass, ur a shame to this world u lifeless retard! U worthless pile of dead bones, i can easily talk to Zise about this, i didn't cheat and my friends gave me most of it. Why do u care anyways?? U jelly?? Well i guess haters gon hate.

Anyways stfu and get off my thread.
didn't you have a lot of alts? or was that your 'friend' who's been giving you all this kumi?
I am not that good at making avatars and when did i say i made an avatar. I did make one though, however it wasn't all that.
so he did get jipped. :|

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didn't you have a lot of alts? or was that your 'friend' who's been giving you all this kumi?

so he did get jipped. :|
Never had alts in my life, there was this one time where they thought i had a lot so i was banned for life, when they figured out it wasn't me i was unbanned after a couple hours so noo. And also I didn't jipp anyone, i guess that one guy liked it, it was a weird character i found on google and edit a bit and so i am not very good so i want some one to make me this.

lol, i know how to earn kumi, but i have never seen you sell any avatar or signature and i am not jealous, just find it very weird that guy who is here like 5 months has more than 20000 kumi and even if your friend gave you some, it still is a lot :| + it´s not so weird that you have seen my name on here xd

just wanted to ask the same xd
Yea well i know its a lot but not for the kumi monster, he gave me and ~Drizzy and nanfan like 30000 kumi. Cuz we were cool wit him.

Crocodile

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are losers? I admit i got 2000 donated from kumi monster .. My other kumi is gained from my art .. You probably cheat engined And cheat engine does work. Kumi monster admitted to use it.Work for your money prick.Don't go around calling people losers when you're the one getting most of your money from a hacker.

Reactions: Sharingdork

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are losers? I admit i got 2000 donated from kumi monster .. My other kumi is gained from my art .. You probably cheat engined And cheat engine does work. Kumi monster admitted to use it.Work for your money prick.Don't go around calling people losers when you're the one getting most of your money from a hacker.
Dude it fake money i got from a random guy and ur making such a big deal, lol ur the loser here. And how does cheat engine work? i asked the kumi guy and he said it doesn't its obvious dude, if it works then tell me how, nb cannot be downloaded so it can't work on there!