JackelLord

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 got screwed. Just a few seconds in a cameo and then the wedding photos. I thought this movie was about Naruto and Hinata, not Naruto and the girl he married.
Lol, Tenten got it the worst.

They hyped up her new design but she only makes a cameo in the f*cking credits.

like why ?

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Konohamaru did show up at his wedding, there is more pictures of him at his wedding, but I can't find them atm

Reactions: Prog

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi fans are mad since he didnt solo the movie.
hahaha. Thumbs up approval!!

Darui and neji.... I still have no idea why neji's sacrifice wasn't shown. He dies for my ship and this silly movie won't show it. :rage:
I agree. I feel like neji should've been a bigger part of the movie. Even one flashback to confirm naruto's or hinata's resolve in commiting to each other would have been nice.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, whatever. I was upset at first, but then i realized Sasuke has no place in a crappy soap opera that only has ''shounen'' in its tag genres because of the series it animates.

I have my fingers crossed that they don't completely ruin Sasuke in the upcoming movie, since he'll play a larger role there.

Reactions: Edenia

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohamaru's was at naruto's wedding
You must be registered for see images

Konohamaru did show up at his wedding, there is more pictures of him at his wedding, but I can't find them atm
Thank you Complex. I'm happy I was wrong. :)

Meh, whatever. I was upset at first, but then i realized Sasuke has no place in a crappy soap opera that only has ''shounen'' in its tag genres because of the series it animates.

I have my fingers crossed that they don't completely ruin Sasuke in the upcoming movie, since he'll play a larger role there.
I hope so too. Despite his behavior in the past, I still like Sasuke and want to see more from him.

Last edited:

lilix96

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont know but sasuke never really show sasuke that much screentime in movies kakashi was the hokage soo he deserved moore than he got but yeah konohamaru shouldve been the wedding and sasuke should be there too he is narutos best friend