Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean in terms of limited screen time in the movie.

Konohmaru was barely seen. He didn't even do anything :( (i realize he wasn't important to the story) I didn't even see him at Naruto's wedding! I mean he considers Naruto a brother and he wasn't even seen at the wedding! At least they didn't miss out Iruka.

Kishi and the studio must do better with the characters and their roles.

I mean the villages are under attack and we can't get 10 secs of the future Kages helping to protect their village?

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

superturtle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 got screwed. Just a few seconds in a cameo and then the wedding photos. I thought this movie was about Naruto and Hinata, not Naruto and the girl he married.

JackelLord

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only one of my favourites were shown (Shikamaru) but I wanted to see much more of my faves (Lee, Kiba, Kakashi, Sasuke, Gaara and Suigetsu)

It's strange how there were no Neji Flashbacks. You would think there would be at least one since he f*cking died for this Pairing Movie.

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reason why I hate autocorrect. Favs become fans. Zzz.
Oh, I see.
I don't get what you're saying.
Wonder why filler happen? They prolong the series, which yields more money, and most of all. They can get creative with it. They don't like being forced to do everything as it should happen, that's why they put their spice of originality, which produces more shame than fame...
What I meant was they might either forgot or just don't want to tire themselves drawing that specif character detailed in the wedding. Therefor putting random fools.
my favorite is dead and gets more screen time than yours.
stay fodder.
I am fodder.

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 got screwed. Just a few seconds in a cameo and then the wedding photos. I thought this movie was about Naruto and Hinata, not Naruto and the girl he married.
The majority of K11
Only one of my favourites were shown (Shikamaru) but I wanted to see much more of my faves (Lee, Kiba, Kakashi, Sasuke, Gaara and Suigetsu)

It's strange how there were no Neji Flashbacks. You would think there would be at least one since he f*cking died for this Pairing Movie.
True, no Neji flashbacks is strange.

I understand why the majority of our faves weren't show though.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, I totally forgot about Konohamaru. He definitely deserved some screentime.

It's easy to forget that the guy appeared in the manga before Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi and was foreshadowed to battle Naruto for the title of Hokage someday.

Did Jiraiya's ghost appear at the wedding? I was dozing off during the credits.

Reactions: Prog

Tyrannus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kishi would have developed these pairing more in the magna, we could have had a much better movie with more screen time for others.

Last edited:

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I see.

Wonder why filler happen? They prolong the series, which yields more money, and most of all. They can get creative with it. They don't like being forced to do everything as it should happen, that's why they put their spice of originality, which produces more shame than fame...
What I meant was they might either forgot or just don't want to tire themselves drawing that specif character detailed in the wedding. Therefor putting random fools.

I am fodder.
Konohamaru's importance at Naruto's wedding trumps fodder importance. Kishi and the studio have disappointed me.