Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he is gonna die in the coming chapters.
And that Kawakii will kill him. Kawakii is the walking corpse that was in the coffin, if Naruto is gone then likely Konohamaru could go as well so even if it's not certain Naruto is gone, I think a lot of "old gen" characters could die at the hands of Kawakii and Boruto will meet him and survive somehow next chapter.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that Kawakii will kill him. Kawakii is the walking corpse that was in the coffin, if Naruto is gone then likely Konohamaru could go as well so even if it's not certain Naruto is gone, I think a lot of "old gen" characters could die at the hands of Kawakii and Boruto will meet him and survive somehow next chapter.
Delete.

Last edited:

notyuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt old gens would die. imo maybe they're trapped in another space time that is probably hard to get out. or just at other places fighting another villains except naruto and boruto's alone with kawaki at konoha