I Think I Love Her

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This story is of minato and kushina. It is when Minato first see's Kushina, as she is a new ninja academy student. It was my first try with a fanfiction. I can deal with rude comments so go ahead with whatever you have to say. I am probally gonna add to this chapther but the next one will probably be the same but in kushina's point of view. Well thanks and hope you enjoy it :)

*The New Girl*

Minato’s POV

“Ughhhh….Just shut up”

“Aha!! Minato I sooo won!”

“I told you to shut up Mikoto….”
At this point I was getting annoyed with my so called “friend”

“I told you that old perve couldn’t go a day without peeping!”

“Alright I get the point….”

“You always lose your bets with me Minato!!!”

Mikoto was one of my close friend. But she was very loud and always had to push my buttons, but she could also be caring too even though I rarely saw that side.

“Oh don’t get so down, anyways I heard there is a new girl joining the academy!”

“A new..girl?”

“HA! Why do you sound so shocked min-“

Just when Mikoto was finishing her sentence the door opened with our sensei and a red headed girl behind him. I felt a sudden chill run throughout my body. This girl who was now in front of me was ……Beautiful. Her hair was little past her shoulders and she had choppy swoopy bangs going across her face, she also wore a white button down v neck that showed some cleavage with a navy blue skirt.Their was something different about her, she didnt seem like other girls.

“Alright class, settle down, we have a new student joining the academy today. Her name is Kushina Uzumaki. You are all to treat her with respect and like any other Konoha Villager. Kushina you may take a seat behind Minato Namikaze. He is over there with the blond hair.”

Sensei was now pointing to me showing her where I was so she could proceed to the seat behind me. Kushina took a quick glance at me only to proceed to the seat behind me. Once she took her seat sensei started to teach class.“Alright class today we are going to learn more about chakra control and how-“

KNOCK KNOCK
Just then there was a knock at the door.

“Who now….” I heard my sensei mumble under his breath.
He then walked over to the door and noticed it was one of the ANBU.

“Um class I have to do something real quick, but until I come back, open your studies books and review chapter 5. Keep it Quiet!”

With that he left the room closing the door behind him. Once the door clicked shut everyone turned to their friends to talk. The room then became very noisy.

Mikoto then turned around and started talking to Kushina

“Kushina was it?”

Kushina looked up from the studies book she was actually reading, I thought it was funny how she actually followed the rules and was reading, guess she didn’t know we didn’t follow the rules. She had a clueless look on her face.

“Oh.... Um Yea Its Kushina, Ha I thought this class actually followed the rules, glad you guys don't. And what’s your name?” She replied with a laugh.

I was listening to Mikoto and Kushina when Hiashi called my name.
“Hey Minato, that new girl is hott!”

“Oh… Um yeah…” I wasn’t really paying attention the the conversation Hiashi and I were having. I was trying to listening back on the girl’s conversation they were having. I got back to hear the two making plans.

“So Kushina, do you wanna hang out after class? I could show you around town!”

“Alright!!! Does this town have any good Ramen places?”

Mikoto laughed at her question “Yeah there are a few Ramen places but the best is Ichiraku’s Ramen Shop”

“Aha alright sounds like fun”

So they were going to get Ramen…..You know all of a sudden I am ‘hungry’ for Ramen.

“Hey Hiashi do you want to hang out after school and get some ramen because I am starving”I interrupted Hiashi’s sentence not noticing he was still talking to me.

“Umm…sure why not.”

Mikoto then came in on our conversation

“Well isn’t this a coincidence Minato, we’re all going to get ramen after school…..Why don’t you guys just come with us instead?” Mikoto said sarcastically.

Come with them… That would great! Wait no it wouldn’t…. Mikoto would make me look like an idiot in front of Kushina… I couldn’t go.

“Um Mikoto me and Hiashi-“ I couldn’t finish because Hiashi interrupted me.

“Hell Yeah! We’ll come!”

Mikoto grinned at me with that devilish look in her face.

“This will be fun” She said glaring at me.

Great My Life Was Over.

Last edited:
Reactions: harshit188
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah! nice one..i hope next one will come to the title, or lets see how you make it...:p
Well there is gonna be more chapters and the story will match up to the title soon. This is only part 1.

this is nice but i dont think i can bear it from the female point of view
aha its not that bad lmao. :) theres the link to her point of view.

Last edited: