[Theory] i think i know when one piece Manga will end..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

it's just my theory and opinion...but i think it makes perfect sence :

remember oda said in interview one piece manga is heading toward it's end...

part 1 of one piece manga had almost 600 chapters..

thus : i believe teh second half will also have same quantity of chapters

means one piece will end around chapter 1200 ..

so there remain aproximately 215 chapters left...

no how long does take 215 chapters to be released?????..

it will take 3 to 4 years i guess..

my final conclusion : one piece manga will end in 2022....i would say september 2022..

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Avaitto

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wont end man they perhaps other worldly entities would fight the pirate king once it ends have you seen eneru cover page he saw other wolrdly entities and a poneglyph on the moon

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you're so stuck up on when is it going to end ? , when is it going to end ?

If you don't enjoy the ride, just drop out and wait till it's over and read it in one go.

Your theory is stupid. If you think it ends in 2 year I don't think you've been paying attention to the fact that this started in 1997. That was before the millennium bug, before the twin towers fell, before smartphones, and if you're younger than 23 it's even before you were conceived. Let it sink in.

Your ramblings are based on nothing, your spelling is horrible, the lay out hurts my eyes.

You can't rush art, if it were up to you the Sistine chapel would've been spray painted for the final 10% because you got impatient.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you're so stuck up on when is it going to end ? , when is it going to end ?

If you don't enjoy the ride, just drop out and wait till it's over and read it in one go.

Your theory is stupid. If you think it ends in 2 year I don't think you've been paying attention to the fact that this started in 1997. That was before the millennium bug, before the twin towers fell, before smartphones, and if you're younger than 23 it's even before you were conceived. Let it sink in.

Your ramblings are based on nothing, your spelling is horrible, the lay out hurts my eyes.

You can't rush art, if it were up to you the Sistine chapel would've been spray painted for the final 10% because you got impatient.
i like how u r a one who looks mad over cartoon that took forever to end :LOL::LOL:...so how about u respekt my theory and stop sounding like buttthurt one peice fanboy?????..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like how u r a one who looks mad over cartoon that took forever to end :LOL::LOL:...so how about u respekt my theory and stop sounding like buttthurt one peice fanboy?????..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..
It's not a theory when you say Part 1 is this long so part 2 will be exactly as long. It's toddler math.

Also I'm not the one complaining it takes forever to end. I'm happy for it to continue for another 20 years. I also think that fanboy isn't an insult. If you don't consider yourself a fan of the show, what are you doing on a discussion forum in the first place ?

You're just some whack troll, I see your threads and your dumb spelling. It's all made to bait. But fine I fed the troll for now, be happy with it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a theory when you say Part 1 is this long so part 2 will be exactly as long. It's toddler math.

Also I'm not the one complaining it takes forever to end. I'm happy for it to continue for another 20 years. I also think that fanboy isn't an insult. If you don't consider yourself a fan of the show, what are you doing on a discussion forum in the first place ?

You're just some whack troll, I see your threads and your dumb spelling. It's all made to bait. But fine I fed the troll for now, be happy with it.
u know what???...i wish to u a speedy mental recovery ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not even close , i am estimating it will run another 5 years . Wano will end in 2021 , there wil be story line to cover Black beardd pirates , World Govt and Final war . I did not even add Laughtale arc at best my estimate is around 2026/2027 with breaks adding to it .

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the time oda said one piece was 80% done, if you took 20% of all thats happened so far, that would mean one piece still had 8 years until it was over. So like 7 years now till its over lol