I think I found a spot in the manga where Sasuke could have defeated Naruto.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I'm not a Sasuke fan. I'm a Naruto fan.

Today I've decided to treat myself again with the last chapters of the Naruto Series manga. To be more specific I decided to read the last fight between these two colossal characters (Naruto and Sasuke).

Reading and reading.. With a more clear mind now because the first time I was super hyped to see what happens. But, now with a clear mind. I noticed something:

Kurama told Naruto before the very last clash that Sasuke's rinnegan is still new therefor he can't Absorb chakra and create jutsu with the chakra he absorbs at the same time. He first needs to absorb then he can create.

Which lead me to the following idea. If Sasuke was acustomed to his new eye then he would have sucked Naruto's last chakra and make his chidori bigger + cut Naruto's last rasengan. Making the fight to be CHIDORI vs Bare Palm (rasengan uses the palm).

Which means Sasuke would have cut through Naruto from shoulder to belly to leg.

So, yea Sasuke would have won that fight in my opinion.

ON THE OTHER HAND....

Sasuke Also used his last chakra for that chidori which probably forced his eyes to shutdown which means that his rinnegan and sharingan abilites were not working because all his last chakra was in the chidori which => Naruto winner

In the end they both used their last bits of chakra and Naruto won. We all know Naruto's better tho :)

Chapter 698 - Page 4 At the bottom right corner of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Demon Hawk

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I'm not a Sasuke fan. I'm a Naruto fan.

Today I've decided to treat myself again with the last chapters of the Naruto Series manga. To be more specific I decided to read the last fight between these two colossal characters (Naruto and Sasuke).

Reading and reading.. With a more clear mind now because the first time I was super hyped to see what happens. But, now with a clear mind. I noticed something:

Kurama told Naruto before the very last clash that Sasuke's rinnegan is still new therefor he can't Absorb chakra and create jutsu with the chakra he absorbs at the same time. He first needs to absorb then he can create.

Which lead me to the following idea. If Sasuke was acustomed to his new eye then he would have sucked Naruto's last chakra and cut his last rasengan. Making the fight to be CHIDORI vs Bare Palm (rasengan uses the palm).

Which means Sasuke would have cut through Naruto from shoulder to belly to leg.

So, yea Sasuke would have won that fight in my opinion.

ON THE OTHER HAND....

Sasuke Also used his last chakra for that chidori which probably forced his eyes to shutdown which means that his rinnegan and sharingan abilites were not working because all his last chakra was in the chidori which => Naruto winner

In the end they both used their last bits of chakra and Naruto won. We all know Naruto's better tho :)

Chapter 698 - Page 4 At the bottom right corner of the page.
Sure that's why Sasuke was given a new Rinnengan andNaruto was given a power that grants him COAT.

A Sasuke with mastery over rinnengan goe into the darknes all alone.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">The clashes were always flawed. <br /> <br /> Shoulda woulda coulda. Without sharingan and using chidori, Naruto could've dodged and ploughed Sasuke out of it buuuut he didn't.</div>

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i guess you cant really consider what ifs. Sasuke held back during the war and avoided conflict with the Hokages in order for naruto to use up his energy. At max Naruto would still beat Sasuke.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i guess you cant really consider what ifs. Sasuke held back during the war and avoided conflict with the Hokages in order for naruto to use up his energy. At max Naruto would still beat Sasuke.
Well you are right.

Naruto fought 24/24 in the war. I think it took 2-3 nights. While Sasuke barely fought 1 night.

This shows how resilient and resistant Naruto is.

He fought 5 undead kages, he fought the tailed beasts and tobi. He fought Madara and Obito. He even talked sense in some of them.
He even ruined Kaguya.

Sasuke was just a spectator there most of the time.

And at the end he fought his biggest enemy at that time Sasuke and defeated him even when he used the power of the bijuus + Susanoo. This speaks a lot about Naruto's Power.

Naruto > Sasuke

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not unless he can absorb chakra through his jutsu, which he may be able to. But if he still has to physically touch Naruto I doubt he would've been fast enough in his weakened state, especially from such a close range. I only say that because Naruto took advantage of his weakened state and countered his earlier chidori strike from close range, after Sasuke had taken chakra the first time. Add that to the fact that Kurama warned Naruto not to let Sasuke take anymore chakra, which means Naruto was on high alert, it's just highly unlikely.

Really he should've just focused on draining Naruto's chakra from the beginning. He would've definitely had a better chance of killing him, though it's hard to say how much with Coach Kurama distributing chakra and advice

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you are right.

Naruto fought 24/24 in the war. I think it took 2-3 nights. While Sasuke barely fought 1 night.

This shows how resilient and resistant Naruto is.

He fought 5 undead kages, he fought the tailed beasts and tobi. He fought Madara and Obito. He even talked sense in some of them.
He even ruined Kaguya.

Sasuke was just a spectator there most of the time.

And at the end he fought his biggest enemy at that time Sasuke and defeated him even when he used the power of the bijuus + Susanoo. This speaks a lot about Naruto's Power.

Naruto > Sasuke
^^This exactly what some people dont understand.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not unless he can absorb chakra through his jutsu, which he may be able to. But if he still has to physically touch Naruto I doubt he would've been fast enough in his weakened state, especially from such a close range. I only say that because Naruto took advantage of his weakened state and countered his earlier chidori strike from close range, after Sasuke had taken chakra the first time. Add that to the fact that Kurama warned Naruto not to let Sasuke take anymore chakra, which means Naruto was on high alert, it's just highly unlikely.

Really he should've just focused on draining Naruto's chakra from the beginning. He would've definitely had a better chance of killing him, though it's hard to say how much with Coach Kurama distributing chakra and advice

Also If Naruto would not have fight in the war 24/24 he would have had more Chakra, More chakra from the tailed beasts, More RSM.

Sasuke had Rikudo EyE Mode for a couple of hours and ran out of it pretty darn fast.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in any physical sense. Only in mentality.
I have to disagree with you here because he fought 24/24 in the war + Sasuke at the end and this happened without a break for 2 or 3 nights. He's clearly in a higher league than Sasuke who fought for a couple of hours and then ran out of Juice + tailed beats + Susanoo.