GRANDcash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I waited and waited because I knew that the 4th hokage would return. Kishi would. Kishi make someone so badasx and leave him alone for good memories. (example: Itachi, madara etc) the only person I'm waiting on now is madara's brother. But my question to NB who do you think is comimg back b
esides jariya orShisu? :cool:

Reactions: Sea Of Thy Soul

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i want to see is Izuna but most of all Shisui .. :) he must've been insanely strong as well ^^ 'd like to see him in action!!!
Izuna doesn't need to be revived because we still got madara on the field. But the only way to get Madara to peep any secrets is to have Hashirama meet up with him. So obviously they might end up fighting, as for Minato he will be sent back and so will the third, but the second will try and break the seal to kill orochimaru.

badoera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna doesn't need to be revived because we still got madara on the field. But the only way to get Madara to peep any secrets is to have Hashirama meet up with him. So obviously they might end up fighting, as for Minato he will be sent back and so will the third, but the second will try and break the seal to kill orochimaru.
if the hatred grows because of their huge obsession with love .. wouldn't it be a total shock for Madara when he sees his little brother appearing on the battlefield?? :eek:

what you said about hashi vs madara and Tobirama vs oro made sense yes!