I still don't understand the Obito vs Minato fight.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back when they faught, Obito's LEFT arm melted away but it's his RIGHT arm that got crushed and rebuilt with zetsu.
Also, Obito wasn't wearing the swirly zetsu when he was fighting either so, I don't get how that's supposed to be happening. :shrug:

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya how i think of it is its like a scar if its bad enough it will be white like zetsu but if its a cut or somthing u get healed normal

Narukarin16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel he is more senju that uchiha, although madara got senju dna in him it's as if he's is not like obito's cos obito got half of his body restored by senju dna.

gessekai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh..Wait..No. It showed in a flash back that Kakashi was still young during that time didn't it? So Obito didn't get crushed yet. Im thinking that Madara and Obito had swapped out the positions, with the masks and such. First it was Madara who fought Minato, then Obito gets crushed -> finds Madara, THEN he puts on the Tobi outfit with the mask and all.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Oh..Wait..No. It showed in a flash back that Kakashi was still young during that time didn't it? So Obito didn't get crushed yet. Im thinking that Madara and Obito had swapped out the positions, with the masks and such. First it was Madara who fought Minato, then Obito gets crushed -> finds Madara, THEN he puts on the Tobi outfit with the mask and all.
I can tell you now, you're wrong.

gessekai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just what I think could of happen, I should have said. I can tell you it makes a bit more sense.
Or at least it's somewhat more understandable.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you not been reading? It shows Obito going back to the village long after Minato was made Hokage. Kakashi was taller, though still young, in both flashbacks regarding Minato vs Obito. Madara trained Obito hence the vast improvement in the time that passed from Rin's death until then. Obito isn't using the Zetzu suit now, but his arm still melts. It's because of that DNA he uses to keep his body together.

TheWillofFire

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing with tobi is that, he is obito, madara, and tobi all in one
When obito fused with his zetsu half he prob had his whole flesh or skin on outside made of zetsu

Like when naruto hit obito with his rasengan on his arm, only his white zetsu skin peeled, not ripping his arm or damaging it

MrDuck

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just use your imagination, and to the guy saying that Kakashi was still as young as in Kakashi Gaiden: no, he was taller but still young as stated by a post above me.