Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the first moment I heard the names of the new generation, I couldn't take them seriously. It just proved to me how little effort Kishi put into the new generation by creating such repetitive and lame names. The rehashing of ideas implemented by the new author is also a turn off. I haven't read the new manga in months, literally the main reason I just got back onto the sight this week. It barely seems worth it to keep up with the series considering it feels like such a downgrade.

Please convince me it's worth the effort to get back into it, if you're able to. If not, let me know when it gets better, thanks.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did u reach? there's no rehash of anything. everything happened in boruto anime does not have anything to do with naruto part 1 plot. i recommend u watch it because it's about to go down! BORUTO GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is utter trash. The Naruto series is over, if he wanted to do something new he should have waited a while longer.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still call him Bolt tbh
I recall that interpretation of the name.

Whether its Bolt/Boruto, Hinawari, Shikadai, ChoCho, Sarada, Inojin, etc, they are all crappy re-hashes of names with no effort. Even the characters themselves are super lame. I mean at least there are differences between Shikaku and Shikimaru, there is no difference between Shikimaru and Shikadai, they are identical characters.

The whole series is a joke and based entirely on fan-service-created characters for the simple sake of finishing the manga.