Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello guys,
i have been a big fan of naruto but very recently started following obe piece .Thanks to you one piece fans ,cause of you i started watching the anime and i should say that after watching the apisodes of one piece and reading themanga ,I have started loose to interest in naruto .I already stopped following bleach after the Aizen imprissonment arc .Naruto and bleach have become predictable and lame .kudos and hats off to ODO who has made such an dramatic undpredictable manga .

I was searching for a one piece base similar to naruto base but i could not find an active one piece base . i came across this section only today and having been here for the past 6 hours .There are more one piece fans than naruto or bleach fans now but there are no decicated base like narutobase for hardcode fans like us .

Thanks a lot for all the wonder discussions guys :)

Reactions: TheGrayWizard

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello guys,
i have been a big fan of naruto but very recently started following obe piece .Thanks to you one piece fans ,cause of you i started watching the anime and i should say that after watching the apisodes of one piece and reading themanga ,I have started loose to interest in naruto .I already stopped following bleach after the Aizen imprissonment arc .Naruto and bleach have become predictable and lame .kudos and hats off to ODO who has made such an dramatic undpredictable manga .

I was searching for a one piece base similar to naruto base but i could not find an active one piece base . i came across this section only today and having been here for the past 6 hours .There are more one piece fans than naruto or bleach fans now but there are no decicated base like narutobase for hardcode fans like us .

Thanks a lot for all the wonder discussions guys :)
Oda it is.
Wait for some time and there would be One Piece base and no more a small sub section for One Piece. :D
No problem everyone intrested in OP loves this section. Now start taking part in discussions and enjoy here. :)

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ i was about to say there will be a OP Base.

proof here :

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
then how about this?

Almost all the manga chapters up, with titles and everything. (haven't had time to upload the last few because of being busy with exams).

Won't be revealing much more about it, but the forum is up, and the front page is up. Front page connected to the forum like on NB. So the base structure is done, just needs some detail work when we got the time.

ETA: 2012.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes i definitely want one :) long live Boa Hancock ...long live mugiwara ....long live Nami swan ...long live Zoro franky and brook ..long live usop,robin,Sanji and chopper