Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it came to 9/11 conspiracies, I never believed a single one. Whenever they had 'irrefutable' evidence to present, I found ways to counter them. Even the details of the event that seemed sketchy I was able to forego simply because the arguments made against the official stance were spotty at best.

Common arguments made that I would counter (not essential to read):

1. Burning jet fuel can't melt steel.
I'd counter this point by saying it didn't need to melt the steel to bring the tower down. Logically, its not a simple x + y = z calculation. A building that large, with many floors full of paper and other flammable objects, would have other variables to account for. Logically, I concluded the burning jet fuel + other fires within the building weakened the steel beams enough to bring the tower down.

2. 'Hijackers' of the planes were found alive.
I'd counter this by asking, "How many John Smith's are there in the U.S.?" My point was that just because an individual by the same name as one of the highjackers was found alive doesn't mean it was the same person. I found this to be a real lame piece of evidence to say the least.

There are more but these are the most common ones you'd see.

As time progressed, however, I found it harder to believe the official stance 100%. I was never convinced our government orchestrated it, but I was beginning to believe they might have known about it and let it happen (more non-essential explanation):

The biggest reason for this was the official stance of the planes used in the hijackings. Officially they were commercial aircraft, yet the jets that hit the world trade centers were clearly not commercial airliners. Whatever they were, they did not have the markings of an aircraft like SW, AA, etc. This is when I began to believe non- commercial jets could have been used by an outside force. It might not have been the U.S. government, but perhaps a faction in the U.S. that we failed to stop.

Furthermore, there is some good evidence and testimony brought to my attention about a year ago that workers were in the towers in the weeks prior to the attacks doing work on various floors. Its believed that this work was actually the placing of explosives on the support beams to help weaken/ destroy them. There is plenty of testimony of secondary explosions going off, after all. It seemed pretty convincing, but I believed at worst this meant a faction, operating in the U.S. but not under our jurisdiction, orchestrated the plot.

At the time, I was arguably in limbo on the whole thing, not yet believing our government was responsible but perhaps let it happen. However, after watching this video, I was convinced otherwise (I beg you to watch the whole thing because it will do a much better job of convincing you than I can just through writing):

This video has vast testimony from a retired airline stewardess who found many things out of line with the official story. Most notable was the official transcripts of the dialog of calls made that day from the aircrafts. Apparently, we were to believe that more than one stewardess and multiple passengers made calls from either cell phones or airphones that day. Cell phones clearly don't work at that altitude, but I perhaps might let this one pass. However, apparently airphones on most airliners were disabled by that point in time. Meaning no calls could be made whatsoever, outside of radio communication.

This fact, she concluded, meant these calls were made from the ground and not from the air. She believed the entire group of phone exchanges were scripted and done from safe locations where the officially high-jacked planes were safely landed.

Perhaps the biggest piece of evidence of all:

Apparently, a call made by an individual on one of the planes destined for the world trade center uttered a phrase similar to "I think we are going to try to storm the cockpit." A phrase that was later heard verbatim on flight 93 which supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania despite no wreckage being found.

The fact that the same statement was uttered twice on two different flights implies it might have very well been scripted, and a mistake was made in that case where the person uttered the wrong line.

Again, I beg you to watch the video as it will do a much better job of bringing these points home than I ever could. Just like the woman in the video, I have had a truly sick feeling in the pit of my stomach after hearing these new facts. Its not anger I feel, but a sense of despair and sadness knowing that its not just likely our government knew about this and did nothing.... but more than likely orchestrated it themselves.

I'm sorry for the gloomy post, but I found this video to be extremely important to watch as the testimony seems the most reliable I have ever been privy to.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9/11 is a government orchestrated attack to justify US invasion of Afghanistan for its rich minerals, which are estimated at $1 trillion worth of value. Seriously, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking sheep.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it came to 9/11 conspiracies, I never believed a single one. Whenever they had 'irrefutable' evidence to present, I found ways to counter them. Even the details of the event that seemed sketchy I was able to forego simply because the arguments made against the official stance were spotty at best.

Common arguments made that I would counter (not essential to read):

1. Burning jet fuel can't melt steel.
I'd counter this point by saying it didn't need to melt the steel to bring the tower down. Logically, its not a simple x + y = z calculation. A building that large, with many floors full of paper and other flammable objects, would have other variables to account for. Logically, I concluded the burning jet fuel + other fires within the building weakened the steel beams enough to bring the tower down.

2. 'Hijackers' of the planes were found alive.
I'd counter this by asking, "How many John Smith's are there in the U.S.?" My point was that just because an individual by the same name as one of the highjackers was found alive doesn't mean it was the same person. I found this to be a real lame piece of evidence to say the least.

There are more but these are the most common ones you'd see.

As time progressed, however, I found it harder to believe the official stance 100%. I was never convinced our government orchestrated it, but I was beginning to believe they might have known about it and let it happen (more non-essential explanation):

The biggest reason for this was the official stance of the planes used in the hijackings. Officially they were commercial aircraft, yet the jets that hit the world trade centers were clearly not commercial airliners. Whatever they were, they did not have the markings of an aircraft like SW, AA, etc. This is when I began to believe non- commercial jets could have been used by an outside force. It might not have been the U.S. government, but perhaps a faction in the U.S. that we failed to stop.

Furthermore, there is some good evidence and testimony brought to my attention about a year ago that workers were in the towers in the weeks prior to the attacks doing work on various floors. Its believed that this work was actually the placing of explosives on the support beams to help weaken/ destroy them. There is plenty of testimony of secondary explosions going off, after all. It seemed pretty convincing, but I believed at worst this meant a faction, operating in the U.S. but not under our jurisdiction, orchestrated the plot.

At the time, I was arguably in limbo on the whole thing, not yet believing our government was responsible but perhaps let it happen. However, after watching this video, I was convinced otherwise (I beg you to watch the whole thing because it will do a much better job of convincing you than I can just through writing):

This video has vast testimony from a retired airline stewardess who found many things out of line with the official story. Most notable was the official transcripts of the dialog of calls made that day from the aircrafts. Apparently, we were to believe that more than one stewardess and multiple passengers made calls from either cell phones or airphones that day. Cell phones clearly don't work at that altitude, but I perhaps might let this one pass. However, apparently airphones on most airliners were disabled by that point in time. Meaning no calls could be made whatsoever, outside of radio communication.

This fact, she concluded, meant these calls were made from the ground and not from the air. She believed the entire group of phone exchanges were scripted and done from safe locations where the officially high-jacked planes were safely landed.

Perhaps the biggest piece of evidence of all:

Apparently, a call made by an individual on one of the planes destined for the world trade center uttered a phrase similar to "I think we are going to try to storm the cockpit." A phrase that was later heard verbatim on flight 93 which supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania despite no wreckage being found.

The fact that the same statement was uttered twice on two different flights implies it might have very well been scripted, and a mistake was made in that case where the person uttered the wrong line.

Again, I beg you to watch the video as it will do a much better job of bringing these points home than I ever could. Just like the woman in the video, I have had a truly sick feeling in the pit of my stomach after hearing these new facts. Its not anger I feel, but a sense of despair and sadness knowing that its not just likely our government knew about this and did nothing.... but more than likely orchestrated it themselves.

I'm sorry for the gloomy post, but I found this video to be extremely important to watch as the testimony seems the most reliable I have ever been privy to.
Look it interesting
[video=youtube;pTbIu8Zeqp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0[/video]

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see why they would let something like that happen though, like did they need an excuse to steal oil or something? It just doesn't seem likely that Bush or some other higher up people would have orchestrated it or let it happen, like did they want some excuse to start a war on terror? I don't get it.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9/11 is a government orchestrated attack to justify US invasion of Afghanistan for its rich minerals, which are estimated at $1 trillion worth of value. Seriously, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking sheep.
It's comments like this that I would fight in the past. I simply wouldn't believe it based on conspiracy theorist ideas. Nowadays however, I can no longer fight it. This seems to be the case now.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will re post after watching the whole video but just a casual observation, at 1:20 she says 'we always knew that jets would scramble within 6 minutes'.......yeah, and do what? Shoot down a plane full of hundreds of innocent civilians? There was no way prior to the event that anyone reasonably knew the hijacked planes would be used as missiles

Edit: as a professional pilot i gotta say that ive to this day never heard of a device that can be plugged in to remotely pilot an airliner a/c, but even if we were to assume that such a device did exist, it being made available to some airlines doesnt equate to being available to all. Also, taking over via a 'transponder frequency' doesnt seem to make any sense(she may not have explained it properly). But let me enlighten you on what a transponder is: a piece of radar, located in the aircraft to assist the radar on the ground that is picking you up anyway. There's no way a 'frequency on the transponder' would make you invisible to a ground based radar.

Last edited:

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why they would let something like that happen though, like did they need an excuse to steal oil or something? It just doesn't seem likely that Bush or some other higher up people would have orchestrated it or let it happen, like did they want some excuse to start a war on terror? I don't get it.
Pretty much, yes. America's involvement in WW2 was justified after being attacked by Japan. This terrorist attack, on an unprecedented level, gave our government justification to invade Iraq and other parts of the middle east, mostly for the oil. As we all know, the threat of 'weapons of mass destruction' was later determined to be non existent, yet we were made to believe it was a real threat.

Will re post after watching the whole video but just a casual observation, at 1:20 she says 'we always knew that jets would scramble within 6 minutes'.......yeah, and do what? Shoot down a plane full of hundreds of innocent civilians? There was no way prior to the event that anyone reasonably knew the hijacked planes would be used as missiles

Edit: as a professional pilot i gotta say that ive to this day never heard of a device that can be plugged in to remotely pilot an airliner a/c, but even if we were to assume that such a device did exist, it being made available to some airlines doesnt equate to being available to all. Also, taking over via a 'transponder frequency' doesnt seem to make any sense(she may not have explained it properly). But let me enlighten you on what a transponder is: a piece of radar, located in the aircraft to assist the radar on the ground that is picking you up anyway. There's no way a 'frequency on the transponder' would make you invisible to a ground based radar.
By the time the second building was hit, any further planes identified as hijacked would have enough reason to be shot down. Remember though, if you believe her claims, that none of these actual planes even had passengers on them, the ones that did were safe on the ground at the time. As I mentioned, none of these planes had the markings of passenger aircraft either.

The device described as remotely controlling the plane was an interesting topic, but ultimately has no relevance to the event. It was directly said that the perpetrators could not risk a pilot overriding it, so they abandoned the idea outright. Not only that, but those commercial aircraft were not made robust enough to pierce the towers, only a heavily modified military jet would have been capable of that. So again, while the bit about taking control of a plane remotely showed the capability of anti-hijacking technology, it was not actually relevant to the event in question.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My views on conspiracy theories is I don't get into them for the simple matter what the point even if it had alot if good points which alot of conspiracy theories have once it's marked a conspiracy theory and people following official story then discussion becomes pointless

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My views on conspiracy theories is I don't get into them for the simple matter what the point even if it had alot if good points which alot of conspiracy theories have once it's marked a conspiracy theory and people following official story then discussion becomes pointless
There isn't too much point to supporting conspiracies mostly because it would only prove our government is capable of great evil and who would want to know that? I made it a point to counter conspiracy theorists not only because supporting them was pointless, but also because most of their 'evidence' was greatly flawed. In this case however, with this reliable testimony, I very reluntently concede the point. I think in this case the conspiracy theory theorists are right.

Last edited: