Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does any Akatsuki member apart from Konan know who the actual Pain is and where he hides?

Maybe Madara does, but what about the rest? They would not consider such a skinny man a true leader, I guess.

So I guess Konan is the only one who could eventually tell outsiders about this.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure, Itachi might knew also.
Cause he was prepared to do anything to stop madara, maybe cause he knew that Pein can't really do it.
and he has shown in the past that he could be as silent as a grave.
also he and Pein are the only ones of the akatsuki -madara excluded cause he wasn't there all the time- who could use eye blood line limits. If he was in front of a battle given by Pein wouldn't his sharingan be able to see through this?

and my other guess is Zetsu. Cause he can appear or stay hidden everywhere in nature, not to mention that he could be the flower on Konan's head, jk :p
he could be spying.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure, Itachi might knew also.
Cause he was prepared to do anything to stop madara, maybe cause he knew that Pein can't really do it.
and he has shown in the past that he could be as silent as a grave.
also he and Pein are the only ones of the akatsuki -madara excluded cause he wasn't there all the time- who could use eye blood line limits. If he was in front of a battle given by Pein wouldn't his sharingan be able to see through this?

and my other guess is Zetsu. Cause he can appear or stay hidden everywhere in nature, not to mention that he could be the flower on Konan's head, jk :p
he could be spying.
Good point about Itachi. He would do anything and never show his intentions, just as Sasuke never shows his feelings. Seems to be a Uchiha way.

Wonder about Zetsu. Pain never seemed to be worried about him.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point about Itachi. He would do anything and never show his intentions, just as Sasuke never shows his feelings. Seems to be a Uchiha way.

Wonder about Zetsu. Pain never seemed to be worried about him.
Out of all characters in naruto, Zetsu and Nidaime are the people we really know nothing about. and i don't think that is random. also, if you noticed pein hasn't ordered Zetsu to go and capture a Jinchuuriki (as far as we know).
He is always there in the statue to help get the bijuu out, that means his 100% chakra is always needed and that's why i think there's something special about it.
All we know is that he appears suddenly to either capture the Jinchuuriki like it happened with 8 tails if i remember correctly, or to see how things are going like he did at the Itachi Vs Sasuke. But he can't be in Akatsuki only cause of that, right? Maybe he has the role of checking and spying all the members etc

Last edited:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of all characters in naruto, Zetsu and Nidaime are the people we really know nothing about. and i don't think that is random. also, if you noticed pein hasn't ordered Zetsu to go and capture a Jinchuuriki (as far as we know).
He is always there in the statue to help get the bijuu out, that means his 100% chakra is always needed and that's why i think there's something special about it.
All we know is that he appears suddenly to either capture the Jinchuuriki like it happened with 8 tails if i remember correctly, or to see how things are going like he did at the Itachi Vs Sasuke. But he can't be in Akatsuki only cause of that, right? Maybe he has the role of checking and spying all the members etc
Well, all an aloe vera plant can do is remain there, no matter how much chackra it has ;)

Seriously, you made a good point there. I wonder if he has a fighting ability, I'm not saying he doesn't, only that it must be limitted as compared to other Akatsuki. Unless he has telekinesis or the like.

Digitalis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, all an aloe vera plant can do is remain there, no matter how much chackra it has ;)

Seriously, you made a good point there. I wonder if he has a fighting ability, I'm not saying he doesn't, only that it must be limitted as compared to other Akatsuki. Unless he has telekinesis or the like.
Maybe his purpose is to spy on the members for Pain/Madara to make sure they ae loyal....