0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ttime please teach my cousin.
i will and whoes your cuzin ....

and ok for 1
basically everybody on her knows how to do shadow clone jutsu so you can do that on ...so sasy for example you wanted to do that you just

shadow clone jutsu x(however many shadow clones you want) but it cant be to many cause you dont have chakra like naruto and etc..... now do that

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok good..now you got akimaru so that s a advantage in the battle...its almost like 2 vs 1 cause he can do dame to your oppenet to .......NOW

now you got 5 clones ...but lets say for example you wanna do beast human clone......just say it ...like: i use Jujin Bunshin (Beast Human Clone) ..now some people like when you put the jap name to wit the english..... ...oh and you got hella goo dsmell so if any oppenent tries to hide from you ...you can find them with your nose....and they can barely sneak up on you cause you can smell themn

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ha yeah you could do that i think......but you cant just write down attacks you gotta be very detailed.....like say i use a fire attack ...you cant just say you throw a kunie at me ....(unless you accept you getting hit by the fire)..you gotta use a justu or somethin to explain why the fire didnt effect you ......you get what im sayin?

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh for the beast human clone thing ...thats only for akimaru.....ima teach you some other jutsus ...but for now yuo needa perect the ones you got and need to nko how to set them up ....oh you gotta jutsu calleed Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four Legs Technique)
now this jutsu doesnt seem much but it gives you more spped and strensh and you can grab on stuff ......so you gettin all this? and if theres any questions ask....

yes

like if u do a fire attack and i do Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
yeah there you go but then after you avoid it you do a attack of your own

Last edited: