I need some anime to watch. :p

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyone got any anime to recommend? I know there's a thread like this down there, but our tastes are probably different... :eek: I watch Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Tokyo Mew Mew, and I used to watch 07 Ghost, but I think I only got to about episode 8 or 9. So basically... I like alot of stuff. I'm currently watched something called Honey and Clover, a Shojo Beat thing about art. I need something better. :( So... Thanks in adavance! :shy:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyone got any anime to recommend? I know there's a thread like this down there, but our tastes are probably different... :eek: I watch Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Tokyo Mew Mew, and I used to watch 07 Ghost, but I think I only got to about episode 8 or 9. So basically... I like alot of stuff. I'm currently watched something called Honey and Clover, a Shojo Beat thing about art. I need something better. :( So... Thanks in adavance! :shy:
Samurai Champloo, One of my favorite series ever. Amazing storyline, funny enjoyable and brutal.

CowBoy Bebop, Yet again one of my favorites as I grew up to it. It's about space and future but generally it's all grungy like it would be if you looked back at the cowboy era; but along with that it has some pretty noble characters.

Vandread, Another futuristic anime series; both men and women have been split up for centuries now and they're at war then a weird turn of events gets a guy locked in the womens fleet.. Yeah it's enjoyable. n__n

IF you enjoy tv series like house or anything abnormal I suggest you watch Mushishi - It doesn't really have any fighting but it's a good break from all the other genre and has a really good concept. Check out atleast one or two episodes of this before dismissing it.