Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i make 5 clone 2clone go to the left in the tree and the 3clone and me do Earth Release ? Mud Armor Needles Doton ? Deido Yoroi Senbon no Jutsu

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i make 5 clone 2clone go to the left in the tree and the 3clone and me do Earth Release ? Mud Armor Needles Doton ? Deido Yoroi Senbon no Jutsu
i use Fuuton Supin Gun Junkan (Spinning repel cycle)
Dis: It can make anything solid go back to the opponent
so the needles go back to u
and i create 4 shadow clones
and we use Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire at u and the clones

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i do (Doton:Kouka)-Earth Style:Hardening the Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire dont do no damage and it protect for the Needles

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Suiton:Baku Shuishouha-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
dis: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.
now the whole battle field is a lake and the clones and i r on the top of the lake.
u and your clones r under water
i quickly use Destroying Water Burial
dis: A huge variation of Imperial water Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater. the opponent must be covered in water to use this jutsu.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we attack u wit Hijutsu:Chidori Suiryuudan - Secrect Technigue: Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
dis: Its a water dragon bullet charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i make 10 clone and i do (Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall to stop Hijutsu:Chidori Suiryuudan - Secrect Technigue: Chidori Water Dragon Bullet

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry but that wall of yours will not stop that attack
the chidori in the dragons,brakes the wall and the dragons hit u and paraylsis u
i attack u wit Suiton:Suiryudan Rasengan-Water Dragon Spiraling Sphere
dis: A water dragon with the added water rasengan that can blast an opponent in ints dragon form and then incase the enemy in a violent spinning sphere of water void of oxygen that is capable of braking the targets bones for the vortex that this jutsu makes(User must already know how to perform water rasengan to use this jutsu).
i win this fight