I want to download these movie
Justice league Doom
Batman year one
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Justice League: The New Frontier
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
so anyone who can tell any site or links to dwnld these movies?? And only direct download link,not torrents. Torrents speed is very slow here so only direct downloading links. . . . Thanks in advance.

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
torrents really are the fastest way it's probably your internet or you're trying to download dead torrents, even if you find a direct link it will probably take a rediculous ammount of time and might even timeout.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The world is a greedy place i'm afraid they took away everything free .... Torrents are the best place for movies ...and patience is the key to success. :|

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Type the name of the movie you're looking for in the search bar and rest assured,you'll get what you're looking for.

asad70ful

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my first advice is torrents find torrents of good health u maybe using dead torrents

2nd direct! stop kidding

anyway watch online like on movie2k . com

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately, your best bet is to use torrents. You'll have a hard time searching for direct links, as most shows and movies are uploaded as torrents since it's a bit easier to manage.
You may want to adjust your torrent software settings, or find torrents with plenty of seeds. You can download x10 faster on torrent software with the right settings compared to direct downloads (which usually limit your download speed).

On the other hand, you could try streaming or watching online. I usually try looking on alluc or browse google.