Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here you go:-
You must be registered for see images

If you mean he didn't state to Naruto he'll become seventh it's just that he's hiding it.
For example some fat gang banger says "I love food". If you give him salad he'll say "Man what the actual *u** are you feeding me" it'll become apparent he loves fast food, but he didn't really have to say it.
Obito was just telling Naruto that he better become hokage, but he didn't tell him which number, say he wanted him seventh now we see.

It's simple, and it's hard to explain simple things.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok then .
Here you go:-
You must be registered for see images

If you mean he didn't state to Naruto he'll become seventh it's just that he's hiding it.
For example some fat gang banger says "I love food". If you give him salad he'll say "Man what the actual *u** are you feeding me" it'll become apparent he loves fast food, but he didn't really have to say it.
Obito was just telling Naruto that he better become hokage, but he didn't tell him which number, say he wanted him seventh now we see.

It's simple, and it's hard to explain simple things.
I guess you have your answer. Basically, a hidden meaning behind his message to Naruto in the previous Chapter.

I still say wait for Viz.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it won't happen sines Konaharou has said He be the 7 Hokage and Tsunade ask what about the 6 Hokage and He said that belongs to Naruto-nisan. And Kakashi can't even mach Naruto in power,even with power from Obito.

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it won't happen sines Konaharou has said He be the 7 Hokage and Tsunade ask what about the 6 Hokage and He said that belongs to Naruto-nisan. And Kakashi can't even mach Naruto in power,even with power from Obito.
Kakashi is wiser than Naruto.
Kakashi learned few things as being a leader and about being a hokage because his sensei was also a hokage. Naruto will learn even more from Kakashi being a hokage, will be wise. Then his turn will come, if he doesn't steps aside and gives it to Sasuke.