24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your all crazy, *** is the Best.
You must be registered for see images
No! One Piece is like Heroin, no.. scratch that... One Piece is like cannabis, you love it, its addicting, and you want more and more, and its just awesome every time you try it, and yet, its not bad for your health (not that much :|)

Favorite attack: Gomu Gomu no Muchi (Whip) :D
It may not be as powerful as other techniques, but hell, its fun to watch like 50 guys getting caught up in that technique, and during a filler episode, when Luffy used it against hundreds of marine officers, and accidentally hit Zoro and Sanji as well :p

Most powerful, hmm :p Gomu Gomu no Cannon, I must say that technique is pretty powerful xd

Gomu Gomu no Mikata Robo(that human robot thing) = hilarious

Also, did you notice, Luffy used partial Gear 2nd, only activating it on his hand, or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ye, he doesn't have to overpump his heart now, so he doesn't shorten his life span, because it doesn't take too much toll on his heart, even though its made out of rubber :|
Yeah. Every powerfull pirate we've seen so far suffered from somekind of disease. If he's bound to catch that aswell, then we don't want him to shorten his life further O_O