Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, but how would you inhale with sand around you to use the wind jutsu? Best to use is a lightning jutsu to break through the sand.

Moving on:
(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
Type: Defense
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

Alright this is a cool jutsu I think, and because it was Gaara's mother that protected him this jutsu will protect you automatically from an attack. Just get your sand around you using your chakra and keep it there and whatever attacks you it will be blocked automatically.

I quickly rush at you and squat down really quickly and jump in the air performing a roundhouse kick, now block it with the sand...
OH MAH GAWD CHUCK NORRIS!!

*i infuse my chakra into the sand and have it pile up into a clump around me. as you come at me with your kick, i have the chakra in the sand rise up and form into a wall right in front of me in the area you are going to hit, this in extension drags the sand up and forms it into a thick solid wall that blocks your kick*

id use this jutsu to defend against strong attacks and as a better defense compared to the sand cocoon

id counter this jutsu by using clones to attack from all directions, using covert maneuvers so they cant detect them and cant defend from all attacks

id also use a powerful Raiton jutsu such as Raikiri or Chidori to pierce through the sand

Last edited:

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I was reading Chunk Norris jokes when I wrote that.
Also it won't cost you a jutsu count when it automatically blocks, only to activate it does it count toward your three jutsu.

Now answer the two questions please.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
lol I was reading Chunk Norris jokes when I wrote that.
Also it won't cost you a jutsu count when it automatically blocks, only to activate it does it count toward your three jutsu.

Now answer the two questions please.
oh i did, i edited my move, it seems i was editing and you were typing this at the same time

id use this move as a strong defense, even better compared to the Sand Cocoon.

id counter this move by using a powerful lightning jutsu, such as Chidori or Raikiri, to pierce and tear through the sand

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay good, next time just add it instead of coming back to edit it O_O

Moving on:
(Sabaku Sousou) - Sand Burial
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Sand that crushes the opponent after it covers there body.

Alright this jutsu just compresses the sand around the opponent and crushes, but you first have to surround the opponent in the sand. So first use a jutsu that you have learned to engulf the opponent then crush him with this jutsu.

"creates clone"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Okay good, next time just add it instead of coming back to edit it O_O

Moving on:
(Sabaku Sousou) - Sand Burial
Description: Sand that crushes the opponent after it covers there body.

Alright this jutsu just compresses the sand around the opponent and crushes, but you first have to surround the opponent in the sand. So first use a jutsu that you have learned to engulf the opponent then crush him with this jutsu.

"creates clone"
*when i see your clone, i flow my chakra into the sand near me and i have the chakra rise up and form a wave that dives into the clone, exploding around him. i then have the sand constrict to form a tight coffin that restricts his movement. i then flow another wave of chakra into the sand. i have this wave of chakra compress the sand, applying a large amount of pressure. i then have the pressure implode on the sand quickly, crushing your clone and killing him*

id use this jutsu to kill my opponent quickly since they would be previously trapped by this

(Sabaku Kyu) - Sand Binding Coffin
Type: Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

id defend against this by using a jutsu like Chidori Nagashi to destroy the sand before it can form around me to crush me

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, remember that this jutsu covers the opponent in sand then crushes then in one move.

Moving on:
(Suna Raishin) - Sand Lightning Needles
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy.

Okay use your chakra and infuse it with sand on the ground or use your gourd. Then rise up sand and build it up like a cloud. Then manipulate it and break chunks off and mold it into sharp needles, and as you make it rain with the needles at the area where the opponent is charge the needles with lightning chakra.

"creates three clones"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, remember that this jutsu covers the opponent in sand then crushes then in one move.

Moving on:
(Suna Raishin) - Sand Lightning Needles
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy.

Okay use your chakra and infuse it with sand on the ground or use your gourd. Then rise up sand and build it up like a cloud. Then manipulate it and break chunks off and mold it into sharp needles, and as you make it rain with the needles at the area where the opponent is charge the needles with lightning chakra.

"creates three clones"
*i channel my chakra into the sand and have it raise up and form and harden into a cloud. i then have the sand fuse into itself to create the spikes. i then use my chakra to create built up lightning charge in the sand. i then have the sand break off and form into needle-like spikes that all around the clone, completely surround him. i then have the lightning built up in the sand discharge, electrocuting the clone*

id use this jutsu to attack from above and to paralyze my opponents with lightning

id defend against this jutsu by destroying the clone before it can form completely with a jutsu that originates from the sky

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Wait, how would you defend against this attack?
whoa my bad

id defend my using a jutsu that originates from the sky to destroy the cloud before it full forms, since the sand would still be in like a fine grain form to actually be molded into a cloud, the wind jutsu below should be able to disperse the sand, destroying the cloud and thus preventing the jutsu

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Good, moving on:
(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.

Okay this is a huge wave of sand that will move forward just like a wave. Now use your chakra and infuse it with the sand. Then explode it out and forward and drown your opponent(s).

"creates 5 clones"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
lol Good, moving on:
(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.

Okay this is a huge wave of sand that will move forward just like a wave. Now use your chakra and infuse it with the sand. Then explode it out and forward and drown your opponent(s).

"creates 5 clones"
*i channel an immense amount of chakra into my sand and have it flow across the ground for a bit. as i do, i have the sand grind up and absorb more sand, packing it with more firepower. i then manipulate the sand to lurch upwards and form into a large wave. i then have the wave launch across the ground towards your clone, scooping him up slightly and causing him to get mixed in with the sand, suffocating him and killing him*

id use this technique to take out multiple targets at once

id defend against against this technique by using something like Chidori Nagashi to destroy the sand right around me, causing the wave to pass by, giving me no harm

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just letting you know on your defense, because of the magnitude and how much sand is involved that might not work. I know most don't use real life scale and how that works but if you fight a more experienced fighter they might claim that it will still work...

Moving on:
(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.

Alright with your chakra infuse it with some sand, then quickly mold and shape the sand into a huge spear. You have to option to launch it at the opponent or after shaping it you grab it and use it manually.

"creates two clones" - One clone just stands there so launch it at him and the other rushes at you with a kunai at hand...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Just letting you know on your defense, because of the magnitude and how much sand is involved that might not work. I know most don't use real life scale and how that works but if you fight a more experienced fighter they might claim that it will still work...

Moving on:
(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.

Alright with your chakra infuse it with some sand, then quickly mold and shape the sand into a huge spear. You have to option to launch it at the opponent or after shaping it you grab it and use it manually.

"creates two clones" - One clone just stands there so launch it at him and the other rushes at you with a kunai at hand...
*i flow my chakra into my sand and infuse it to the sand. i then have the sand flow upwards and take the form of a clawed spear. as it forms, i have the hardest minerals in the sand form the exterior coating to build up pressure on the inside, building up piercing power. as your clone comes at me, i use the fact that my spear is longer to my advantage and i throw the spear at him, thrusting into his chest and killing him while continuing onwards to the other clone, killing him as well*

id use this as a makeshift sword for combat, or after i do a jutsu to paralyze my enemy, such as chidori nagashi, id use this to finish him off

to defend against this, id use this jutsu since it would have an elemental advantage and a numbers advantage to build up power and ensure the spears destruction

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Shukaku No Tate) - Shukaku`s Shield
Description: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is almost impossible to break into.

gather your chakra and release it into the ground to draw out the hardest minerals from the earth and molding them into a statue of shukaku.

I quickly perform:
(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

Now protect yourself...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Shukaku No Tate) - Shukaku`s Shield
Description: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is almost impossible to break into.

gather your chakra and release it into the ground to draw out the hardest minerals from the earth and molding them into a statue of shukaku.

I quickly perform:
(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

Now protect yourself...
*i pour my chakra into the the surrounding sand and have it mix and flow into the earth. i have it grind up and absorb the hardest minerals and stones in the ground and rise up. as your fireball comes at me, i have the sand form into a large blob. once it has turned into the blob, i mold and re-shape it into a replica of the shukuaku. i then have the hardest minerals form a membrane around the sand, strengthening it as well as having some of the minerals support the sand internally, creating a sturdy shield that blocks your fire*

id use this jutsu as a last-resort defense against frontal attacks

id counter this jutsu by using an attack like Chidori or Raikiri to pierce the sand or the jutsu Kisame used against Bee that absorbs jutsu to destroy this and kill the enemy

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Suna Arare no Jutsu) - Sand Hail Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: Gaara gathers his sand into large clumps and then drops them from the sky on to his opponents

gather your sand in the sky and mold it into large clumps of sand that you bring down on the opponent(s).

"creates three clones"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Suna Arare no Jutsu) - Sand Hail Technique
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: Gaara gathers his sand into large clumps and then drops them from the sky on to his opponents

gather your sand in the sky and mold it into large clumps of sand that you bring down on the opponent(s).

"creates three clones"
*i flow my chakra into my sand and have it break apart into three large globs. i then have the globs float over your clones and condense, causing them to harden greatly. i then have the sand fall downwards and hit your clones, crushing them and causing them to vanish*

id use this attack as a secret attack to take out multiple opponents

id defend against this by using Chidori Nagashi to destroy the sand or use Wall Of Sand or the jutsu gaara used to save the Sand Village when he fought Deidara

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Sabaku Soso) - Sand Waterfall Funeral
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Once the opponent is already covered in sand, the user clenches his fist, making the sand compact itself, crushing the unfortunate target

This is pretty basic jutsu, use and describe a jutsu that will cover your opponent and then crush the opponent this this.

"creates clone"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Sabaku Soso) - Sand Waterfall Funeral
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Once the opponent is already covered in sand, the user clenches his fist, making the sand compact itself, crushing the unfortunate target

This is pretty basic jutsu, use and describe a jutsu that will cover your opponent and then crush the opponent this this.

"creates clone"
*i start of by channeling my chakra into my sand. i then launch the sand at the clone and as it reaches him, i have the sand explode and spread in all directions. i then have the sand envelope his body, immobolizing him completely. i then raise my hand and, on par with closing my fist tightly, i have the sand compact and tighten greatly and at an extremely fast rate, causing it to implode and crush the clone to death*

id use this jutsu to kill my opponent quickly, plus since the jutsu done to trap them immobolizes them, this is an ideal way to finish them off

(Sabaku Kyu) - Sand Binding Coffin
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

id defend against this jutsu by using Chidori Nagashi to destroy the sand before it can envelope me, making the jutsu useless

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember if you are up against a good rper he could easily say that there was a shit load of sand going over you and the lightning will only do so much even though its higher rank there is way more sand for a small point of lightning.

Moving on:
(Suna no Yoroi) - Armour of Sand
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of a Primary Lotus. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.

Basic jutsu, quickly use the sand to coat you in a thin coat of sand, make it very strong that it will protect you.

I quickly rush at you and as I get to close range I jump and kick you in the chest, as you block that I quickly twist and with my left leg I kick your block away. Then using this momentum I swing my right leg and kick you...