Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
in the naruto world, sand is a tool used by gaara of the sand village. by infusing it with chakra, gaara can manipulate sand in almost any way. sand is often used to float in the air when attacking and as a shield. gaara can use the sand due to to the influence of the One-Tailed Bijuu sealed in his obody, however, even after extraction, he is still able to control sand, though it is unknown if the sand still protects him automatically

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it is known that it protects him automatically...you know his mother is protecting him O_O

Also why you no tell me the strength and weakness of sand?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Actually it is known that it protects him automatically...you know his mother is protecting him O_O

Also why you no tell me the strength and weakness of sand?
sand is weak against water as the added weight makes it difficult to control. it also seems to be weak against lightning, as sasuke's chidori was seen to be able to pierce it.

sand is strong against earth as it is able to grind the hardest minerals in the ground into sand and seems to be able to resist fire as it took sasuke's amaterasu without failing

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, Now for your first jutsu:
(Suna no Jutsu) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai.

Now Gaara can naturally control sand so using your chakra infuse it with sand and create a small wave to move forward, and then use more sand to create a small shield...Throws a kunai at you...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i flow my chakra off of my body and into the sand in my gourd. i then mold the chakra to harden the sand a bit and raise it into the air. i then roll it on the ground in waves, one after another to get the hang of controlling the sand. i then raise it up and have it block the kunai you threw at me*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Suna Bunshin) - Sand Clone
Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 25 (+10 per clone reappearing)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates upto two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform.
Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

Now create a clone of yourself make from sand, make sure you get good detail of this...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i flow my chakra into the sand and infuse it with the sand. i then use that chakra to mold and reshape the sand. first, i change its shape, slowly and carefull rearranging the sand so it takes the form of a human. as i do this, i envision myself in my head, causing the sand to make the shape of my body. i then mold it while still envisioning myself, giving the sand my facial features and clothing, while retaining its brown color. i then flow another wave of chakra into the clone so it "comes to life" and becomes a true clone*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.> I summon Mjolnir and throw the hammer at your clone...the clone breaks up.

Now remake him as you can and it won't cost you the three jutsu.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
ok....just couldnt punch it.....

*i flow chakra into the sand again and flow a bit more than before. i then manipulate the chakra in the sand to re-arrange the grains into the shape of a humanoid. i then focus on my likeness, having it take the shape of my body. i then mold it so it looks like me. i then manipulate the chakra so it grinds the grains together and tighten it, causing it to grow harder and stronger*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I almost never use my awesome hammer so I had to use it lol

Good, moving on:
(Suna no Ryuusui) –Stream of Sand
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: Gaara gathers sand below his opponents and makes them move away, creating a stream. It is used to incapacitate the opponent without harm.

Alright send your chakra under the opponent and then molding the chakra create sand under him. Then manipulate the sand to move like a stream that will make the opponent lose its balance.

"creates clone"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i flow my chakra into the sand and have it rest on the ground. i then have the sand flow under the clone's feet and have the sand move like a threadmill, in a spherical motion, flowing backwards, under ground, and back up from the front, creating an eternal flow of sand until i stop it that causes your clone to fall back*

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i send chakra into the dirt and using the same concept of using the hiding like a mole technique, i grind up the dirt into fine sand, which i then take control of and strengthen it into the sand i carry around. i then have it burst out and form a treadmill that goes backwards, into the ground, back out front and repeat the process in an eternal wave, causing the clone to fall off balance and fall down*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, moving on:
(Suna Shuriken) - Sand Shuriken
Type: Offensive
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 6 (per shuriken)
Description: The user sends upto ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken.

With this, use your chakra and infuse it into the sand. Then mold the sand and shape them into fast moving spheres, then with chakra to boost the speed send them at your opponent(s).

"Creates three clones" - Two clones rush at you in an arch and the third rushes you head on...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*i infuse chakra into my sand and i change the shape of the chakra, rearranging it into the shape of round blunt spheres. this causes the sand to morph as well. i then create an arch of sand to propel the sand in an angle. i then apply a second wave of chakra into the spheres that explodes backwards, propelling the sand shuriken forward and due to the arch i made, it goes towards each of the clones*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you quote me please, as this makes it a little easier for me.

Moving on:
(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Okay with your chakra release it all around you (up to mid range) and then either create the sand or get sand and spread it across the terrain. Now keep a constant signal with the sand as then when something applies pressure or moves the sand you will know of it.

I throw you a piece of cloth, after you put it on I create three clones. Now find where they are after you do this jutsu...

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Can you quote me please, as this makes it a little easier for me.

Moving on:
(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Okay with your chakra release it all around you (up to mid range) and then either create the sand or get sand and spread it across the terrain. Now keep a constant signal with the sand as then when something applies pressure or moves the sand you will know of it.

I throw you a piece of cloth, after you put it on I create three clones. Now find where they are after you do this jutsu...
*i put in the cloth around my eyes and spread my chakra all around me, into my existing sand and into the ground. i then send my existing sand into the ground as well to grind up enough sand to cover the full range. i then spread the grains of the sand out to tiny specks. after infusing the sand with a wave of chakra that constantly flows into it, i have the grains spread around the field, detecting the movement of the clone*