Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't really stopped by here in a long time. So I thought I may as well. I've made quite a lot of stuff in my inactivity(I seem to do this a lot with this site).

You must be registered for see images

Goes from old to new. Enjoy and things.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Favorite;

All of your stuff is awesome, really like your smudge-tags but nothing can touch that one above IMO.

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All of your stuff is awesome, really like your smudge-tags but nothing can touch that one above IMO.
Sometimes you have one of those sigs where everything comes together the way you want the first time. I think I only spent like 10 minutes on that sig :D.

Can i have the one with the blonde kid that looks like hes reaching out?
The Tekken one? Yeah sure, I don't mind.

All are really good, but this one I really like the most. Mainly because it reminds me of the infamous Azula-Mirror scene from Avatar.

Where's the original picture/do you know much about it? It interests me.
I have no idea where the stock is, I have far too many to start sifting through them all. However, the .PSD is in this .

As for the Avatar scene, I haven't watched it since I was about 11, so I looked it up on youtube. Was a surprisingly well made scene for western animation. My concept wasn't really bearing this in mind, I had completely forgot about most of Avatars plot, but it's the same underlying concept I guess. Looking in the mirror and hating what you see to the point of madness. Perception is the key here. We see the side of her face, a completely different image to the one projected on the mirror. I think the main point I was trying to make here was about how sometimes are perceptions of reality aren't really true. Whoops, just got all thematic on you, I'll stop that now.

Thanks to everyone else by the way <3

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea where the stock is, I have far too many to start sifting through them all. However, the .PSD is in this .

As for the Avatar scene, I haven't watched it since I was about 11, so I looked it up on youtube. Was a surprisingly well made scene for western animation. My concept wasn't really bearing this in mind, I had completely forgot about most of Avatars plot, but it's the same underlying concept I guess. Looking in the mirror and hating what you see to the point of madness. Perception is the key here. We see the side of her face, a completely different image to the one projected on the mirror. I think the main point I was trying to make here was about how sometimes are perceptions of reality aren't really true. Whoops, just got all thematic on you, I'll stop that now.
Thank you and you nailed it. I really like insanity as a theme, which explains my love for Soul Eater and Azula, so I understand what you're saying. Thematic is always awesome.

Good work, as I said.