Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't been to one yet :T_T:I had the chance to go to two. One in March for Pierce the Veil and it was sold out. The other was two days ago for Of Mice & Men but I didn't know they were here :eww: Im hoping to go to one this summer. And I like Pierce the Veil, Suicide Silence, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Attack Attack!, and a whole lot more =D
Suicide Silence was amazing live. Really sad about the singer though. R.I.P. Mitch Lucker.

Of Mice and Men has good music but I don't like them live.

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
check out Mars 1 online. It is a plan set in motion to send astronauts to Mars. They may be using a reality show staring the astronauts as a way to fund the program.
I might check that out o.o
Suicide Silence was amazing live. Really sad about the singer though. R.I.P. Mitch Lucker.

Of Mice and Men has good music but I don't like them live.
I actually heard of the band Suicide Silence after his death and it was really upsetting. And as fir Of Mice & Men... I've heard that alot but it really doesn't matter too much to me.

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you don't have a life? I would never get my life so down. I would feel so bad and ashamed.

Why don't you try doing something? You can get a life, a good one. I know you can, everyone can. Don't be a big lazy ass and you will see.
I should probably clarify that I do have a life. I was just really bored in class at the time that I started this.