Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pay attention.... O_O
Why should I? I know more Spanish than the Spanish teacher... No joke. It's my main main language. English is my 2nd language... I'm just that amazing :cool: Ok I lied Im not amazing but I do know more Spanish than the teacher. Plus it's Friday so we have a free day today.:happy:

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So , do you go to alot concerts ? & what is your favorite band ? ..........:whip:
Haven't been to one yet :T_T:I had the chance to go to two. One in March for Pierce the Veil and it was sold out. The other was two days ago for Of Mice & Men but I didn't know they were here :eww: Im hoping to go to one this summer. And I like Pierce the Veil, Suicide Silence, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Attack Attack!, and a whole lot more =D
Girl i know!! And my shirt right now :3
Girl yeah!
What ? :mad:_@:
Lolz XD

Voltron

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:mad:_@::mad:_@::mad:_@: i feel your pain bud

You must be registered for see images
you find the best images.... :hug:

Haven't been to one yet :T_T:I had the chance to go to two. One in March for Pierce the Veil and it was sold out. The other was two days ago for Of Mice & Men but I didn't know they were here :eww: Im hoping to go to one this summer. And I like Pierce the Veil, Suicide Silence, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Attack Attack!, and a whole lot more =D

Girl yeah!

Lolz XD
Huh.... I'm going to Warped tour this summer.... :cool:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lolz XD
i love pierce the veil , sleeping & Attack attack ^_^ & many more too ..........im not that big of a fan of Of mice & men ...but they're alright / ..............i havent been to a concert in a while , but im going to the warp tour sooooooooooo :bouncy:

~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love pierce the veil , sleeping & Attack attack ^_^ & many more too ..........im not that big of a fan of Of mice & men ...but they're alright / ..............i havent been to a concert in a while , but im going to the warp tour sooooooooooo :bouncy:
I just recently became a fan of OM&M soo yeah :bouncy::yay: