potanezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how senju clan disappeared?
and only konohamaru and the 5th hokage...

is senju clan have a blood line limit?

why senju clan is stronger than uchiha?
if u can see uchiha clan are the stronger bcoz of there eyes
but senju are good only in mokoton jutsu

do u think that senju clan can destroy uchiha clan?

why people in konoha choose the leader of senju clan to become the 1st hokage than uchiha madara?

how senju members can counter attack the sharingan of uchiha's ninja?

about uchiha itachi

madara said that uchiha itachi kill he's own clan bcoz he want to prevent the shinobi war or a destruction of konoha.......'its a lame answer from madara
do u think this is true?

in my own opinion even u kill the entire uchiha clan; war will never stop bcoz thats the part of human nature......

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

why people in konoha choose the leader of senju clan to become the 1st hokage than uchiha madara?

about uchiha itachi

madara said that uchiha itachi kill he's own clan bcoz he want to prevent the shinobi war or a destruction of konoha.......'its a lame answer from madara
do u think this is true?

in my own opinion even u kill the entire uchiha clan; war will never stop bcoz thats the part of human nature......
lol ok let me see what i can answer dude
yes i think Senju did have a blodline limit even you sead it mokuton but that makes another question why cant Tsunade use it umm sorry i cant answer that but maybe she doesnt have the elemental manupulation of water or earth well why Senju is stronger than the Uchiha i think its becuse Senju were skilled in senjutsu they could control the energy around them just like shodaime tree is a living think and senjutsu is nature basically and we awready saw how powerful senjutsu was they can lift up really big things and do things that a normal ninja cant do and why they picked Hashirama Senju for shodaime hokage umm the answer is probably he could control bijju even Orochimaro or Yamato(sorry cant remember)sead that the thing that earned the seat of hokage to Hashirama was his ability to control bijju and i think the answer to why they could counter it is maybe the same trick that Gai is using or they dont get affected somehow

about Itachi i think its a good answer becuse Itachi was only 4 when the ninja war happened its a really teriable thing to see for a kid that age he tryed to do anything to stop another war from happening but i think he awready knew that it cant be stoped but he tryed to do as much as he could so that theyre would be a lot less of them

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk how they disappeared

why senju clan is stronger than uchiha? I guess the senji clan was smarter than the uchiha clan.

And your right the uchiha clan is way stonger. well i know Sasuke and Itachi is

they couldn't because they were fighting for a long time. but if Sasuke and Itachi was fighting back then it would be a whole different story.

They didn't trust Madara Uchiha. and they thought if he had that power he would try and wipe out the senju clan. but they didn't wanna make them feel without power so let the uchiha clan be the police/

i didn't know they could counter the sharingan

yeah but tobi was right though.

they will always be war. as long as a shinobi can pick up a kunai and use jutsu, or have a lot of followers there will be WAR!!!!!

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They may have mixed with other bloodlines without keeping their last name (Senju women marrying men from other clans).

Maybe several senju men died defending Konoha. It even looks as if Danzou had been trying to wipe out the 2 stronger clans in Konoha.

No idea, they may but it has not been shown.

We know the First won the fight against Madara, we are not sure about the rest of the clan. They were politcally stronger, not necessarilly physically stronger. I guess they were equal in strength, but had different abilities.

Any clan can destroy the other, it depends on who is fighting in the name of the clan.

The First destroyed Madara at the Valley of the End, that's why the 1st was not an Uchiha.

By not looking at their eyes and using their brains.

about uchiha itachi

do u think this is true?

They did not kill the Uchihas to prevent a war, but to prevent a coup, something local in Konoha.

I don't believe half of Madara's words. It does seem that Itachi was involved in the plan to kill the clan. But what if in the future we learn:
* that Madara wanted to kill the clan
* that Danzou knew or was told that the clan was being attacked and did not send any support so he could some day become Hokage without having to confront a Uchiha candidate for Hokage
* that Itachi just happened to be in his house and was able to defend himself from Madara, and Madara somehow forced him into leaving Konoha with him, in exchange for Sasuke's life?

Last edited:

W4532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this will answer most of your questions read all the all the replys because i came to a conclusion at the end that i think makes sense here is the link

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

about uchiha itachi

do u think this is true?

yah but he wanted to stop a massacre it was goin2 happen from the inside out. And it doesnt matter if u stop one war thats longer peace