I have just one thing to say about the last page of this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rai shado

Member
169 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now let the flame begin.
 
Last edited:
334 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
334
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I knew people were going to start doing this stuff after this.
 

Aura

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,234 posts 143 reactions
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
143
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Kamishiro

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,792 posts 381 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
16,792
Reaction score
381
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
O_O Versuvio has spoken O_O
 

thepizzaguy

Member
348 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
348
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Bromance how romantic haha
 

SashaUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,229 posts 287 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
287
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
give them some space!!! stop being so cruel!!! COME ON!!! they are cute :p
 

AlexXx

Member
1,708 posts 118 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
118
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
siriously your a uchia hater like me. but to behonest. have you a brother? do you know how it is to dispute with your brother and then reconcile? i mean in REAL LIFE.

no it isnt gay. its brother love. when you didnt know about it then well... i dont know

peace
 

sasukexx13

Banned
Veteran
4,342 posts 562 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
4,342
Reaction score
562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

sasukexx13

Banned
Veteran
4,342 posts 562 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
4,342
Reaction score
562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Aze

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,606 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
2,606
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
SasuTachi ?

Any one wanna make a group for this?
 

nasuke

Member
57 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think that was cool... He made it look like he was going to poke his forehead again.. "I will love you forever..." Lmaoo AWWWW ! & I'm Not Gay Soooo....
 

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,883 posts 197 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
1,883
Reaction score
197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Let the Yaoi being
You must be registered for see images
 
481 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
481
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now let the flame begin.

LMAO when I read the title I was like if he says somthing like gay as fcuk It will be hilarious because that's what I thought and low and behold you didn't disappoint I think I'll plus rep you for making me laugh.
+rep
 

rai shado

Member
169 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but still. Now I know what kind of people we have on this forum. Btw, I was being a douche on purpose to see what kind of responses I would get.

No, I do not have a brother, HAD a sister though until two and a half years ago. I know it isn't gay but it was funny to see how you guys would respond.
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol sasuke was like *WTF itachi?!* xd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top