I have just one thing to say about the last page of this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Kill People

Banned
Regular
906 posts 41 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
906
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ur mOm is hooker xd
 

SasukexNeji

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,422 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
WOW. Some of you are just horrible. How insensitive can you be? Gay? Noooooo...they're brothers...da **** is wrong with you!!!! I believe some of you are just dumb downed , soul-less spam bots with just a touch of a personality.
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
WOW. Some of you are just horrible. How insensitive can you be? Gay? Noooooo...they're brothers...da **** is wrong with you!!!! I believe some of you are just dumb downed , soul-less spam bots with just a touch of a personality.

LOL. You didn't read his second post. Scroll up ^^
 

cozolinofly

Member
164 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
164
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
telling your brother that you love him is Gay? ..Wow it seems the new generation of kids is more retarded than i thought
 

-Cerberus-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,067 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Be amazed.
You must be registered for see images
 

kakashi owns all

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,570 posts 407 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
5,570
Reaction score
407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well you see itachi is about to use ama on sasuke face so he had to get close
 

cozolinofly

Member
164 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
164
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but still. Now I know what kind of people we have on this forum. Btw, I was being a douche on purpose to see what kind of responses I would get.

No, I do not have a brother, HAD a sister though until two and a half years ago. I know it isn't gay but it was funny to see how you guys would respond.

i think you try to find excuses to your own stupidity :sy:
 

Cyroxie

Member
17 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
<3<3<3
 

rai shado

Member
169 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think you try to find excuses to your own stupidity :sy:

No actually, I'm quite serious, I know it isn't gay, it was a test in part as well as me just wanting to be a smart-ass.

When I read it I knew that some people would think that and wanted to get them in the open, hence the test, the rest was just for fun.
 
240 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
240
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
telling your brother that you love him is Gay? ..Wow it seems the new generation of kids is more retarded than i thought
So if I grab the back of my brothers neck and put his face in front of mine with less than inch of breathing room. Breathing in his face and saying i will,love you forever isnt gay then,I don't know what is. ****ing someone in the ass isn't the only way to show that your gay.
 

Edge

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
979 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
979
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm shipping Sasutachi!
 

Oni

Member
132 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
132
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So if I grab the back of my brothers neck and put his face in front of mine with less than inch of breathing room. Breathing in his face and saying i will,love you forever isnt gay then,I don't know what is. ****ing someone in the ass isn't the only way to show that your gay.

Wow.
Dude is seconds away from death...Nice to see you got your redbelt in ignorance. Keep it up, youré going places (like the shallow end of your gene pool.)!
 

Eishi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
551 posts 171 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
551
Reaction score
171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No it's not gay. It's cute :pwease:
 

SasukexNeji

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,422 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So if I grab the back of my brothers neck and put his face in front of mine with less than inch of breathing room. Breathing in his face and saying i will,love you forever isnt gay then,I don't know what is. ****ing someone in the ass isn't the only way to show that your gay.

You must be registered for see images


You don't say?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top