I finally graduated. ^____^

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,829 posts 1,128 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Graduated high school in 2011 :bouncy:

Congrats, kid!
 

PTran5

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
883 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
883
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes, like last year XD

Now I'm doing a 3 year medical radiation science course at a uni and it is my first year at uni Zzz. Relative to other courses, it shouldn't take me long to become another graduate (unless I transfer and do another degree).
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 343 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes bro , last year :D
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I graduated yesterday actually.
 

~Shadowhunter Princess~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,054 posts 265 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
8,054
Reaction score
265
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I graduated in 2009.

But congrats :win:
I wish you everything of the best for your future :)
 

Shadou

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 120 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
120
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Graduated in 2007 but gratz skrap
 
Top