Anyone here graduated High School yet?
Keyblade Master Roxas Member 178 posts 20 reactions More Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 178 Reaction score 20 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 1, 2013 #1 Anyone here graduated High School yet?
Chibiusa Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 7,829 posts 1,128 reactions More Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 7,829 Reaction score 1,128 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 1, 2013 #2 Graduated high school in 2011 :bouncy: Congrats, kid!
PTran5 Leaf Village Regular 🍃 Regular 883 posts 155 reactions More Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 883 Reaction score 155 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 2, 2013 #3 Yes, like last year XD Now I'm doing a 3 year medical radiation science course at a uni and it is my first year at uni Zzz. Relative to other courses, it shouldn't take me long to become another graduate (unless I transfer and do another degree).
Yes, like last year XD Now I'm doing a 3 year medical radiation science course at a uni and it is my first year at uni Zzz. Relative to other courses, it shouldn't take me long to become another graduate (unless I transfer and do another degree).
Naruto D Luffy Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,361 posts 343 reactions More Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 10,361 Reaction score 343 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 2, 2013 #4 Yes bro , last year
J Jack Spicer Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 19,000 posts 1,816 reactions More Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 19,000 Reaction score 1,816 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 2, 2013 #5 I graduated yesterday actually.
~Shadowhunter Princess~ Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 8,054 posts 265 reactions More Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 8,054 Reaction score 265 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 2, 2013 #6 Yeah I graduated in 2009. But congrats I wish you everything of the best for your future
Shadou Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 8,140 posts 120 reactions More Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 8,140 Reaction score 120 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 2, 2013 #7 Graduated in 2007 but gratz skrap